TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Thanks for the feedback.

----

Preview

5475258880_3e348d0967_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Any comment, would be welcome.
 
I like dark mysterious shots like this. :D
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
Not sure how I missed this yesterday, TVR - but miss it, I did. My loss - because this is a wonderful shot. There's just the perfect hint of light at the front of the vehicle, and the total absence of any visual context makes this photo more graphic than photographic - very nicely done. Mind if I ask where this was taken? Eiger tunnel perhaps? Wherever it was, you did a nice job of eliminating the background... 👍
 
Thank You
 
Photoshopped





Click for the full size


Stock



Click for the full size

5480926440_2bda378c8d_o.jpg
 
A stunning Update ,the PS ones in particular incredible mate 👍 .Are these Pictures taken Online ?
 
This is hard to choose.
Too many awesome one.
Great update!👍
 
Nice update, quite a few good ones there. The last pit shot is an interesting one.
 
The photo of the Z entering the pits is now my favorite GT5-shot to date. It really captures the atmosphere of a race.
 
That Super GT set is just Awesome I always love poping into your gallery always stunning work!
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 14

​
 
Spectacular work, TVR. They are really realistic!
 
Your last shot is jaw dropping
 
the depth of field on the pitlane shot, with all the crews and the car makes it look like a little diorama.
 
Great SuperGT update - this one in particular stands out to me - the dark moody sky and the low, close, wide angle make it very dramatic. Nice job!
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Fact: The Super GT update contains one HDRI shot, with the shot being number 1.
 
I like the first one, it has a nice style

This.

Also, the pit-stop shot in the "Photoshopped" set has a great atmosphere.

Well done, mate. 👍
 
I really really like that Focus shot, it's completely different from what we usually see in the photomode contests and it stands out a mile from the crowd at the minute. I love how it conveys a sense of action while still being fairly calm in it's composition with little blurring.
 
Thank You

----

Old PMC Entry - Week 14


Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
if this shot doesn´t make it to the poll, I´m going to eat a broom! Great shot!!!!
 
Im a fan of those types of shots! great photo, and makes me jealous!
 
Sweet shot, the green lifts well off black.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

----

PMC Rejects - Week 14





Click for the full size

5490921378_4a5c41bd5b_o.jpg
5490921248_528608db7b_o.jpg

5490920176_4203935135_o.jpg
 
Awesome set. I really love shot 2. 👍
 
Back