RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Decided to take a look at what went wrong with the times in my review.

Problem 1: No way in hell is Lord Zed, the STi 400, RX-7 R400 or Mazdaspeed RX-8 slower than Green Meanie. Particularly not by that amount.
I'm only after noticing that my Green Meanie had all 3 engine upgrades installed, since I had the car fully tuned before I found this tune. Looks like I'm going to have to use the power limiter. The new times should make sense when I update the review.

Problem 2: What are you on about adjusting the Ikeamobile's gearbox for? It's supposed to have the stock gearbox, not the FC unit.
Sorry, I never realised installing the FC unit would affect the car. My apologies.

And the above absolutely shocks me... Because the separation between the Stradista and LP710 is about bang-on but the LP came out quicker despite being massively more difficult to drive... When using the correct tires.
I compared your Gallardo (on your profile) to my one. Like the Green Meanie, I tuned the car fully before I found out about the tune, and I had put the Rigidity Improvement onto the car, and also the Type B Spoiler. My Gallardo seemed to suffer less understeer (for some reason) on the high-speed corners, while your Gallardo had more grip and seemed to catch up on the sharp corners. I'll compare the Stradista and your Gallardo soon.

Last edited:
If I were to add more power to your R34 Black Edition, what settings would you recommend to change?

Honda Civic VTi-R
Italia territory my arse! :P Honda's have been well into the over9000's for a couple of decades now. :P

Anyway, thanks for the review! I'll look to increase the cornering speeds for sure. Seeing as it was my first car and first tune, it's not as up to date like the other FWD's I've tuned.
Welcome to the GTP URKMTC Battle! This tuning battle is to pay respect to the late SCC (Sport Compact Car) magazine which introduced me to GTPlanet about ten years ago. I have put together a few tests in which to put the RKM tuned beasts to the test.

Points total :

S15 - 162.5 points
300zx - 137.5 points
RX8 - 125 points
Mx5 - 100 points
R32 - 100 points
F430 - 100 points
S2K - 87.5 points
NSX - 62.5 points
Look RJ! I'm winning, again. :sly: Can't wait to see the rest of the test axle! 👍
If I were to add more power to your R34 Black Edition, what settings would you recommend to change?

Longer final gear ratio and I'd probably soften the rear end so it'll oversteer a bit more. To be honest, I don't think the Black Edition settings work well with too much power.

Tried out two more of your creations - the Altezza RS500 and the R34 Black Edition - although mine was Bayside Blue. Not sure if this automatically disqualifies the review, with not all parts being fitted and all ;)

So I will start with the Black Edition R34, again using a DS3 controller and testing in the lvl 15 Tuner Challenge races.

As usually I first tried the car out with all the components but none of your settings, well, the gearbox but nothing else. The added power was not all good news in this configuration, with the car being somewhat reluctant to turn and possessing quite a lot of understeer when accelerating out of corners. In a way it felt like a really powerful FF, more than a 4WD. The GT-R trademark of tightening the line under acceleration was somehow muted to completely absent. Braking, too, was best done in a stratight line, and if you so much as touched the grass during braking the car transformed into an unguided rocket from that point on (completely impossible to steer even after all four wheels regained contact with tarmac). Still, with knowledge of this I could turn in four consistent laps at GVS (after a patchy first one), all in the 2.01 range. Not bad in one way but then again not stellar for a car with that PP rating.

Applying your setup did change some things, without completely transforming the car. The understeer on corner exit was still there, if less pronounced than stock. Slow turns, such as number 3 worked best if I braked more than strictly necessary, turned and then mashed the throttle hard. In slow turns this would bring the back around a bit, otherwise it was practically impossible to get it to play. As you state in the description, it really is steady as a house, with both good and bad sides to this. The fun aspect is certainly somewhat neutered but it is relatively effective. I say relatively because it is still a fair bit slower than say your NSX and while the NSX could play with the opponents at will, I did not manage to finish first in either of my two attempts. I can just about manage to keep a S2000 GT-1 behind if I concentrate but a GT-1 Turbo will pull away fairly easily.

The car was most effective in the first sector, the only one where it matched the times achieved with the NSX. The second one was hard work, and to be honest far from my favourite.

All in all, it achieved a best time in the low 1.59 range, so 2 seconds better than with the stock settings, however I failed to replicate the consistency of the stock laps (still, all were faster).

To see whether the performance was track dependent, I took it to Suzuka next. The good thing (when compared to something like the Kusabi, or the CTR) is that it will not be left in the dust in terms of straight line acceleration, so it generally holds its own, allowing you to then attack in the corners. Which one can do, after a fashion. It does not stick to the road like a chewing gum in the manner of the Kusabi but neither does it lose much in terms of speed in the first sector of the track. Approaching Gyaku is best done with a slightly earlier braking than indicated, otherwise understeer will ensue, the Dunlop curve also needs light throttle only, and the odd lift.

I felt it hardest to navigate the car around the Hairpin curve, the back would just not step out enough to get it pointing towards 200R. It was also a finely judged thing - if you got the timing right, the exit was good, if you were a smidge too early, you could see it gradually sliding towards gravel and letting go of the throttle at that point would only make it understeer more.

Otherwise lifting provided a nice help to turn in, as did light braking - more to do with determining the line, really. All these pleasant characteristics of the Skyline GT-R family were nicely accentuated in this one, too.

Anyway, back to Suzuka. I was fairly surprised to notice that I needed to lift once or twice during 200R, depending on how I took the corner. I will have to think back quite a bit to a car where this was necessary. The acceleration is good enough that you will not lose much ground doing that but it came as a surprise nevertheless.

I failed to win again but got some 2.11 times in, unfortunately I do not remember what I got here with the NSX (but the way it was toying with the opposition I can only conclude the times were better).

Finally I tried the car on Tokyo R246. In short, another track where I did not win, actually this one complemented the car least of all three. More apparent than elsewhere was a fiarly high level of high speed understeer.

So my verdict? It is a good accentuation of what a R34 is supposed to be and it certainly is fast and very, very stable - i.e. it will not bite or surprise in a negative way. However, of your cars tried so far it is also one needing most thought and adjustment, if you want to post fast times with it. It is easy in allowing you ham fisted throttle application and not braking out during braking but it will take a lot of care and understanding to get in good lap times. The monster grip and acceleration are key to those, certainly but making sure you do not lose time in the twisties will be just as essential. So a supercar slayer perhaps but needing an expert wielding it to really fulfil its mission.

Personally, I would probably enjoy it more, if the back was just a bit looser and more mobile. Sure, the car would not be equally stable but I can imagine quite a bit more bite needing to go in, before it could become a handful.

Would still like to complement you on keeping the spirit of the car intact 👍

VTiRoj
Look RJ! I'm winning, again. :sly: Can't wait to see the rest of the test axle! 👍

The battle has just begun, plus I am still extremely green using the G25 with the clutch so my times are no where near what I can pull on the d-pad yet.

This one will have to be rather short, as I am leaving for a flight in a couple of minutes. :(

I will expand it though when I return. It's of the Altezza RS500, or shall I call it Z28? ;)

As usually, my trial grounds were GVS and Suzuka (did not manage a third), doing the lvl 15 Tuner Challenge. I have driven the car before, with stock setup and around 530bhp and really liked it, so the extra 100bhp came as a bit of a surprise.

With the components installed but stock setup this was the first car where I did not finish a lap before applying your settings - the additional power seems to have totally ruined the car. Understeer was massive, especially of the high speed variety and practically every straight needed lifting at some point to ensure one stayed on track. On top, the car was hardly consistent, understeering one moment and oversteering the next. Braking distances were country mile long, too. I eventually gave up in frustration at the next to last corner and applied your settings instead.

Even with those, the car seems to have more power than is strictly good for it. Acceleration is warp drive based but cornering is an altogether different matter. Cue the Z-28 comment - welcome the Musculo Caru San! Trying to drive it like other cars really is pointless and will result in lots of frustration. It is quick and effective, though, if you treat it as a muscle car. So brake early, turn in slowly, point it in the direction of the exit and then full speed ahead. It will definitely make up for ground lost in the corners accelerating out but if you try to carve through those, you will likely end up in a wall, frustrated and losing rather than gaining time.

It still needs fairly long braking zones, and high speed understeer is still there. 200R needs braking at two points, really, if one is not to fly off or miss the Spoon corner. As said, luckily when the wick is turned up again, the speed is regained in an instant.

I did not manage to win either race in it, with both GT-1s and GT-1 Turbos motoring away at GVS, while it was the nimbler machinery that had an advantage on Suzuka (I ran second behing a GT-1 Turbo till Hairpin on the last lap, only to overcook it and finish 4th). When I return I will try Fuji and some other higher speed circuits, which I imagine will suit the car better.

In the meantime, salute the Japanese Muscle car par excellence! :)

Last edited:
Tried out two more of your creations - the Altezza RS500 and the R34 Black Edition - although mine was Bayside Blue. Not sure if this automatically disqualifies the review, with not all parts being fitted and all ;)
Yes, you're now disqualified. It's Black Edition not Blue Edition. Nah I'm kidding. :P

So I will start with the Black Edition R34, again using a DS3 controller and testing in the lvl 15 Tuner Challenge races.

As usually I first tried the car out with all the components but none of your settings, well, the gearbox but nothing else. The added power was not all good news in this configuration, with the car being somewhat reluctant to turn and possessing quite a lot of understeer when accelerating out of corners. In a way it felt like a really powerful FF, more than a 4WD. The GT-R trademark of tightening the line under acceleration was somehow muted to completely absent. Braking, too, was best done in a stratight line, and if you so much as touched the grass during braking the car transformed into an unguided rocket from that point on (completely impossible to steer even after all four wheels regained contact with tarmac). Still, with knowledge of this I could turn in four consistent laps at GVS (after a patchy first one), all in the 2.01 range. Not bad in one way but then again not stellar for a car with that PP rating.

Applying your setup did change some things, without completely transforming the car. The understeer on corner exit was still there, if less pronounced than stock. Slow turns, such as number 3 worked best if I braked more than strictly necessary, turned and then mashed the throttle hard. In slow turns this would bring the back around a bit, otherwise it was practically impossible to get it to play. As you state in the description, it really is steady as a house, with both good and bad sides to this. The fun aspect is certainly somewhat neutered but it is relatively effective. I say relatively because it is still a fair bit slower than say your NSX and while the NSX could play with the opponents at will, I did not manage to finish first in either of my two attempts. I can just about manage to keep a S2000 GT-1 behind if I concentrate but a GT-1 Turbo will pull away fairly easily.

The car was most effective in the first sector, the only one where it matched the times achieved with the NSX. The second one was hard work, and to be honest far from my favourite.

All in all, it achieved a best time in the low 1.59 range, so 2 seconds better than with the stock settings, however I failed to replicate the consistency of the stock laps (still, all were faster).

To see whether the performance was track dependent, I took it to Suzuka next. The good thing (when compared to something like the Kusabi, or the CTR) is that it will not be left in the dust in terms of straight line acceleration, so it generally holds its own, allowing you to then attack in the corners. Which one can do, after a fashion. It does not stick to the road like a chewing gum in the manner of the Kusabi but neither does it lose much in terms of speed in the first sector of the track. Approaching Gyaku is best done with a slightly earlier braking than indicated, otherwise understeer will ensue, the Dunlop curve also needs light throttle only, and the odd lift.

I felt it hardest to navigate the car around the Hairpin curve, the back would just not step out enough to get it pointing towards 200R. It was also a finely judged thing - if you got the timing right, the exit was good, if you were a smidge too early, you could see it gradually sliding towards gravel and letting go of the throttle at that point would only make it understeer more.

Otherwise lifting provided a nice help to turn in, as did light braking - more to do with determining the line, really. All these pleasant characteristics of the Skyline GT-R family were nicely accentuated in this one, too.

Anyway, back to Suzuka. I was fairly surprised to notice that I needed to lift once or twice during 200R, depending on how I took the corner. I will have to think back quite a bit to a car where this was necessary. The acceleration is good enough that you will not lose much ground doing that but it came as a surprise nevertheless.

I failed to win again but got some 2.11 times in, unfortunately I do not remember what I got here with the NSX (but the way it was toying with the opposition I can only conclude the times were better).

Finally I tried the car on Tokyo R246. In short, another track where I did not win, actually this one complemented the car least of all three. More apparent than elsewhere was a fiarly high level of high speed understeer.

So my verdict? It is a good accentuation of what a R34 is supposed to be and it certainly is fast and very, very stable - i.e. it will not bite or surprise in a negative way. However, of your cars tried so far it is also one needing most thought and adjustment, if you want to post fast times with it. It is easy in allowing you ham fisted throttle application and not braking out during braking but it will take a lot of care and understanding to get in good lap times. The monster grip and acceleration are key to those, certainly but making sure you do not lose time in the twisties will be just as essential. So a supercar slayer perhaps but needing an expert wielding it to really fulfil its mission.

Personally, I would probably enjoy it more, if the back was just a bit looser and more mobile. Sure, the car would not be equally stable but I can imagine quite a bit more bite needing to go in, before it could become a handful.

Would still like to complement you on keeping the spirit of the car intact 👍
Perhaps it's time I tweak this one too. It does need more effort than usual to get it to perform as good as some of the other cars in it's class (NSX, RX-7, etc.) at the expensive of being very stable and very R34-ish, but I think it needs some adjusting. I'll get that understeer sorted out at some point. 👍

Italia territory my arse! :P Honda's have been well into the over9000's for a couple of decades now. :P

A friend of mine has a '95 Civic sedan, and it does like 8000rpm if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not a Honda guy, and 9000rpm was surprising to me on the 458.

Hate to say it guys but I don't think I'll get to post the second installment of the URKMTC Battle until tomorrow :-(

I think I'm going to apply the S2000 tune to the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo and see what happens. If the car doesn't spontaneously combust or something (as in, the tune doesn't work), I'll post a "review" of it.

Review of LFA GT

The LFA has been my favorite car ever since it was unveiled by Lexus. Amazing looks, amazing performance, and ultra-rare production numbers. However, when I got GT5 and finally saved up for the car, I was incredibly disappointed in almost all driving aspects of the car except for the sound. I have been trying to tune my own but to no results. Then I stumbled upon RKM's thread and thought I'd give their version a try. I tuned the car to their exact specs and headed to the Top Gear Test Track, one of the ultimate tests of sports cars.

Speed & Power
The car's power was left alone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering it has 500+ HP on tap for a light car. The weight loss and drivetrain upgrades only made it quicker and I never felt it lagging behind and never really desired more power. Plus the exhaust note Lexus developed is just wicked. So props to RKM for not fixing something that wasn't broke as they say.

Handling & Grip
Overall, the suspension setup feels great with some slight understeer in the longer rolling corners, but it already had plenty to begin with so the tune was an improvement. Turning was very responsive and there was almost no body roll. The only other small problem I noticed was the car was a bit tail-happy coming out of corners and breaking especially. After a few laps, I decided to put on some racing soft tires to try and remedy the problem and they helped tremendously. My recommendation to others who notice the tail coming out a bit too much is to do the same and splurge on the racing slicks. I was able to push through corners and it didn't seem as close to the cornering limit as before and the tires didn't light up as much. This is probably due to the fact that I'm a leadfoot, so the more grip for me the better.

Overall Impression
RKM have greatly improved some of the problems that made driving the LFA so frustrating for me initially. I didn't have to make any tuning adjustments except for the stickier tires. The slight understeer was really the only issue I had besides the lower grip of the sports tires. The car got a faster lap than my 700+ heavily tuned Corvette ZR1 which is saying a lot. On a scale of 1 to 100, i give the tune a 93/100. Keep up the great work guys!

Pictures to follow as soon as I get them off my PS3 and into Flickr

Do you have something special for MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10, especially for ROME circuit. thanks
Not at this time. I like the SLS though, so I will tune one in the future. 👍
A friend of mine has a '95 Civic sedan, and it does like 8000rpm if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not a Honda guy, and 9000rpm was surprising to me on the 458.
I forgive you then. :P
Hate to say it guys but I don't think I'll get to post the second installment of the URKMTC Battle until tomorrow :-(
Aw. :(
I think I'm going to apply the S2000 tune to the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo and see what happens. If the car doesn't spontaneously combust or something (as in, the tune doesn't work), I'll post a "review" of it.
It wont combust but I have doubts that the spring rates can be transferred. :indiff:
Review of LFA GT

The LFA has been my favorite car ever since it was unveiled by Lexus. Amazing looks, amazing performance, and ultra-rare production numbers. However, when I got GT5 and finally saved up for the car, I was incredibly disappointed in almost all driving aspects of the car except for the sound. I have been trying to tune my own but to no results. Then I stumbled upon RKM's thread and thought I'd give their version a try. I tuned the car to their exact specs and headed to the Top Gear Test Track, one of the ultimate tests of sports cars.

Speed & Power
The car's power was left alone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering it has 500+ HP on tap for a light car. The weight loss and drivetrain upgrades only made it quicker and I never felt it lagging behind and never really desired more power. Plus the exhaust note Lexus developed is just wicked. So props to RKM for not fixing something that wasn't broke as they say.

Handling & Grip
Overall, the suspension setup feels great with some slight understeer in the longer rolling corners, but it already had plenty to begin with so the tune was an improvement. Turning was very responsive and there was almost no body roll. The only other small problem I noticed was the car was a bit tail-happy coming out of corners and breaking especially. After a few laps, I decided to put on some racing soft tires to try and remedy the problem and they helped tremendously. My recommendation to others who notice the tail coming out a bit too much is to do the same and splurge on the racing slicks. I was able to push through corners and it didn't seem as close to the cornering limit as before and the tires didn't light up as much. This is probably due to the fact that I'm a leadfoot, so the more grip for me the better.

Overall Impression
RKM have greatly improved some of the problems that made driving the LFA so frustrating for me initially. I didn't have to make any tuning adjustments except for the stickier tires. The slight understeer was really the only issue I had besides the lower grip of the sports tires. The car got a faster lap than my 700+ heavily tuned Corvette ZR1 which is saying a lot. On a scale of 1 to 100, i give the tune a 93/100. Keep up the great work guys!

Pictures to follow as soon as I get them off my PS3 and into Flickr

Thanks for the review! The LFA really is a disappointment in GT5 once you start tuning it, so anything I can do to restore faith in people's minds is great. :D Racing softs do help a lot, but we try and only resort to them when sports tyres cant cope at all. Sports tyre driving is very enjoyable if you're into that sort of stuff. :D:tup:

It wont combust but I have doubts that the spring rates can be transferred. :indiff:

Ok, but will it blend? :sly: Nah but really, I don't think the car can become worse. It's still riding on the S2000 chassis, right? I know other stuff are different though.

Ok, but will it blend? :sly: Nah but really, I don't think the car can become worse. It's still riding on the S2000 chassis, right? I know other stuff are different though.

It's just a wider S2000 with very big wings. It'll be better than the default settings at least. :lol:👍 Just keep the same spring rate ratio but stiffer so it works on the Amuse, if that makes sense. :dunce:

It's just a wider S2000 with very big wings. It'll be better than the default settings at least. :lol:👍 Just keep the same spring rate ratio but stiffer so it works on the Amuse, if that makes sense. :dunce:
Tune applied. Ride height would max at -20, so I set it there. Front springs I could set at 9, but but rear springs maxed at 11.2, so I set it there. Time for some track time.

Edit: settings are transferrable. It's a slightly oversteery, sharp turn-in kind of car. I like it. Oh, and it's on sport softs.

Last edited:
I will try the Civic VTi-R setup but i have one question.
My civic is full tuned and it has more power than this one you made the setup...
Will it work well to or I will need to make some changes?

Thanks

Ok, I'll have soon time tonight once my daughter goes to sleep to post up the next series of tests for the URKMTC Battle. There are some surprising and also lackluster results.

Tune applied. Ride height would max at -20, so I set it there. Front springs I could set at 9, but but rear springs maxed at 11.2, so I set it there. Time for some track time.

Edit: settings are transferrable. It's a slightly oversteery, sharp turn-in kind of car. I like it. Oh, and it's on sport softs.
Well that's good news. 👍
I will try the Civic VTi-R setup but i have one question.
My civic is full tuned and it has more power than this one you made the setup...
Will it work well to or I will need to make some changes?

Thanks
Try the gear ratios from the RM version and make the final longer by .300, otherwise it should work apart from the wheelspin you'll get from max power.
Ok, I'll have soon time tonight once my daughter goes to sleep to post up the next series of tests for the URKMTC Battle. There are some surprising and also lackluster results.

Looking forward to it! :D:tup:

Guys, we need more tunes, this has been stale for too long...

Agreed, though I also think that it was a good move to correct the gear ratios of the old tunes before movin' on. Lookin' forward to some new ones. :)

Agreed, though I also think that it was a good move to correct the gear ratios of the old tunes before movin' on. Lookin' forward to some new ones. :)

We wanted to make sure that our current tune line-up was up to date before continuing on with new tunes. With that said, I've got 2 tunes coming soon and more coming later. 👍

I know, I know. I'm suffering a few technical difficulties at the moment though with my pedals messing with me. Hence why a large number of my tunes have not been updated and I've not really "finished" anything either.

RKM Motorsport’s Emperor IV

EmperorIV.jpg

EmperorIV_Big.jpg

Based on: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ‘96
Obtained: Brand new from Mitsubishi

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 361 BHP (@ 46.4 miles)
Torque:---- 43 kgfm
Weight:---- 1119 kg
PP:-------- 502

PARTS
GT Auto

Prodrive GC-010G Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/10

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.304
2nd:-- 1.601
3rd:-- 1.192
4th:-- 0.948
5th:-- 0.785
6th:-- 0.672
Final: 4.666
Max Speed: 186 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

AYC Strength: 75

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 30/70

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 9.5/5.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/4
Camber:----- 2.3/2.1
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This Lancer was originally a photo prop for chapter 3 of Ready, Steady, Go!, a little GT5 story by me. Seeing as it played a purely visual part, it behaved very much like a stock Lancer still, but not anymore. Now it’s been properly tuned to the specs mentioned in the story. Although we did end up with 11bhp more than what was mentioned.

This Lancer really feels like rally car, but for tarmac. The AYC setting may seem idiotic, but it plays a vital part in how this Lancer handles. The suspension has been tuned to take the strong AYC into account, resulting in a very controllable 4WD car that handles like a WRC car. When you want to dive into a corner, this Lancer will dive it’s nose so deep into a corner, you’ll probably cut the corner by mistake. Tight hairpins? No problem. City circuits? Didn’t even sweat.

Drive an Impreza? Too bad. Bow to the Emperor.

23rd Oct 2011 - Spec II adjustments.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Coffee Car

CoffeeCar.jpg

CoffeeCar_Big.jpg

Based on: Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) ‘95
Obtained: Brand new model at Suzuki

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 134 BHP (@ 47.7 miles)
Torque:---- 15 kgfm
Weight:---- 590 kg
PP:-------- 475

PARTS
GT Auto

Racing Modifications

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 15/35

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.615
2nd:-- 1.805
3rd:-- 1.337
4th:-- 1.061
5th:-- 0.878
Final: 5.415
Max Speed: 143 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 7.0/7.5
Extension:-- 6/6
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 1/2
Camber:----- 2.0/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.10/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
What happens when you give a Suzuki Cappuccino some more caffeine? The Coffee Car happens. Just like a cup of really strong coffee, this Cappuccino will wake you right up after you experience it. You thought kei cars were slow? You thought wrong. Move over, MX-5.

Last edited:
It'll work, but it wont be as planted as the RM. 👍
Sweet. Any quick tips that will help to make it more planted?

I've already got the RM Tuscan but I was considering a non-RM one to use in a themed online race (British - max 463BHP)

Sweet. Any quick tips that will help to make it more planted?

I've already got the RM Tuscan but I was considering a non-RM one to use in a themed online race (British - max 463BHP)

Max available downforce and that's all I can think of really.

You guys at RKM are the best, truly you are at the top of your game with the tuning.

I've used several of your tunes on my cars and each every time I do, I am impressed.

I'll do reviews for the cars I used your set ups on, pics included on thursday since I have to work tonight and I have very little time during the week.

Again kudos, keep up the great work.

Back