TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
It looks like you've shone a spotlight directly onto the car and immersed the rest of the road in complete darkness. Awesome stuff 👍

Preview 2/2 "HDRI" - Work in Progress

5530974765_a2d0fe8f36_o.jpg

News

I can't see my next update, being released until the weekend. So until then, you will have to put up with two preview shots.

Loving the 2/2 preview. Has a Tim Burton-esque cryptic feeling to it. 👍

News

I can't see my next update, being released until the weekend. So until then, you will have to put up with two preview shots.

Of which I cannot see.

@ grrlpurple: Cheers 👍

@ Terronium-12: Homefront has taken up a bit of my spare gaming time, which means you may be right. Then again, I might be able to finish the update on Sunday evening.

Missed your gallery for a bit there. I really like both of your week 16 entries, very dramatic and moody lighting. 👍

Haven't stopped by for a while - You've got some really nice stuff lately. The B&W 458 2.0 shot is really nice, the 'spotlight' effect Moglet mentioned is so true! Looks great, keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

-----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 3

PMC Entry - Week 17

PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 17

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments.

----

Status - My next update

I have now finished, taking the shots for my next update. And because of this, I am now much closer to finishing up the update.

Random Gift Draw - March Edition

The next person to get a free gift car from me, will be grrlpurple.

Cheers 👍

----

5553908449_a86af7cd18_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Info - Future Panels

If I do anymore panels, then don't expect to see a background image. Because I feel, I am better off using just a colour.​

Awesome shot and it bleeds vividness.

As for the panel, my favorite would have to be the second one on the top right.
👍

Love the Super GT Update ,My Favorite are the HRDI's Brilliant work,can't wait for the full Beemer 👍

Nice updates, the fifth one across on the shopped images is a bit too blur for my taste. The rest are awesome though, the top two left ones are my fav 👍

Back