TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
It looks like you've shone a spotlight directly onto the car and immersed the rest of the road in complete darkness. Awesome stuff 👍
 
@ ceiling_fan & Moglet: Cheers 👍
 
Preview 2/2 "HDRI" - Work in Progress

5530974765_a2d0fe8f36_o.jpg
 
News​

I can't see my next update, being released until the weekend. So until then, you will have to put up with two preview shots.
 
Loving the 2/2 preview. Has a Tim Burton-esque cryptic feeling to it. 👍

News​

I can't see my next update, being released until the weekend. So until then, you will have to put up with two preview shots.

Of which I cannot see.


 
Great updates! The dark mood of them is excellent
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
Stunning work as ever - I love these really moody shots :)
 
@ grrlpurple: Cheers 👍


@ Terronium-12: Homefront has taken up a bit of my spare gaming time, which means you may be right. Then again, I might be able to finish the update on Sunday evening.
 
Missed your gallery for a bit there. I really like both of your week 16 entries, very dramatic and moody lighting. 👍
 
Haven't stopped by for a while - You've got some really nice stuff lately. The B&W 458 2.0 shot is really nice, the 'spotlight' effect Moglet mentioned is so true! Looks great, keep up the good work :)
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

-----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 3



PMC Entry - Week 17



PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 17

Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Very nice. The C.C.C.L Entry - Week 3 and the 2.0 entry looks really good.
 
I really like the picture of the R8
 
I'm really digging the last shot. Great action capture.
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

Status - My next update

I have now finished, taking the shots for my next update. And because of this, I am now much closer to finishing up the update.


Random Gift Draw - March Edition

The next person to get a free gift car from me, will be grrlpurple.
 
I like the audi shot. The crash one looks good too.
 
Love the damage entry. 👍
 
Cheers 👍

----


5553908449_a86af7cd18_o.jpg


Click for the full size


Info - Future Panels

If I do anymore panels, then don't expect to see a background image. Because I feel, I am better off using just a colour.​
 
Awesome update, all of them really look great!
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Preview - HDRI

5554494721_ac18841ac0_o.jpg
 
Awesome shot and it bleeds vividness.

As for the panel, my favorite would have to be the second one on the top right.
👍
 
Fantastic shots. Really realistic too.
 
Love the Super GT Update ,My Favorite are the HRDI's Brilliant work,can't wait for the full Beemer 👍
 
Nice updates, the fifth one across on the shopped images is a bit too blur for my taste. The rest are awesome though, the top two left ones are my fav 👍
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
The wing shot of that YellowHat GTR is glorious. Nice job.
 
That photo collage hurts my brain. It's so scattered. They're nice pictures though.
 
Back