TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
At least I tried to make a panel, which is acceptable.

@ Dan: Thank You

@ grrlpurple: Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Preview 2/2 - Photoshopped

5565162591_d23a9e6304_o.jpg

Before commenting on the shot I've seen this a lot with FM3 photos and I have to ask, how do you rotate the frame (or is it just the watermark?) without misorienting the entire picture itself?

Now, onto the the shot...I love it. It looks like it a stock shot used in a BMW Model brochure. 👍

Nice! I like the colours and framing.
Thank You :)

Before commenting on the shot I've seen this a lot with FM3 photos and I have to ask, how do you rotate the frame (or is it just the watermark?) without misorienting the entire picture itself?

Now, onto the the shot...I love it. It looks like it a stock shot used in a BMW Model brochure. 👍
The shot was rotated anticlockwise.

Awsome shots !

Your M3 is HOT ! What is the colour :lol: ?
Inca Gold

----

HDRI

Click for the full size

5569077877_d54bca328a_o.jpg
5569075041_09cfe4788c_o.jpg

5569075225_765901c3dc_o.jpg

Photoshopped

5569663436_7bc47e26a5_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 4

Click for the full size

Last edited:
At least I tried to make a panel, which is acceptable.
It's just the auto-resize on this forum made it look funny.

The brake light highlights on those M3 shots are fantastic, especially the one directly under the 'Photoshopped' text. The color of the Bimmer is awesome too.

Wow Your HDR work is Incredible mate .Love the contest Entries the C.C.C.L one is Fantastic as well

Edit:Sorry mixed up something

Last edited:
Get a good shot of the 599 c pillar. It's the most unique part of the car. I love that above picture though. The wheels clearly shows their design and it doesn't look as if the car is sitting still...perfect exposure.

Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

----

PMC Rejects - Week 18

Click for the full size

Back