TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
At least I tried to make a panel, which is acceptable.


@ Dan: Thank You

@ grrlpurple: Thanks for the feedback.
 
Last edited:
I like the top left three best. Really awesome feel to them. 👍
 
@ Grand Prix: Cheers 👍
 
Preview 2/2 - Photoshopped

5565162591_d23a9e6304_o.jpg
 
Nice! I like the colours and framing.
 
Before commenting on the shot I've seen this a lot with FM3 photos and I have to ask, how do you rotate the frame (or is it just the watermark?) without misorienting the entire picture itself?

Now, onto the the shot...I love it. It looks like it a stock shot used in a BMW Model brochure. 👍
 
Nice! I like the colours and framing.
Thank You :)

Before commenting on the shot I've seen this a lot with FM3 photos and I have to ask, how do you rotate the frame (or is it just the watermark?) without misorienting the entire picture itself?

Now, onto the the shot...I love it. It looks like it a stock shot used in a BMW Model brochure. 👍
The shot was rotated anticlockwise.
 
Nice updates, great comp entries 👍
 
725
Nice updates, great comp entries 👍
Cheers

----

Old PMC Entry - Week 18




Old PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 18

​
 
Last edited:
Awsome shots !

Your M3 is HOT ! What is the colour :lol: ?
 
Awsome shots !

Your M3 is HOT ! What is the colour :lol: ?
Inca Gold

----

HDRI




Click for the full size

5569077877_d54bca328a_o.jpg
5569075041_09cfe4788c_o.jpg

5569075225_765901c3dc_o.jpg



Photoshopped

5569663436_7bc47e26a5_o.jpg



Click for the full size


Stock


Click for the full size

----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 4


Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
At least I tried to make a panel, which is acceptable.
It's just the auto-resize on this forum made it look funny.



The brake light highlights on those M3 shots are fantastic, especially the one directly under the 'Photoshopped' text. The color of the Bimmer is awesome too.
 
Thanks for the comment.
 
New Entry - PMC 2.0


Click for the full size​
 
That is a great 2.0 picture. very dynamic
 
I like pretty much all the shots in post #612! And the comp entry looks nice too! 👍
 
Thanks for the feedback.

----

New Entry - PMC #18


Click for the full size​
 
I like the M3 update. The 2nd photoshoped is definitely my favorite. Great job!
 
I like the 2nd and 5th BMW shots, and the latest R8 one. 👍
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
 
Wow Your HDR work is Incredible mate .Love the contest Entries the C.C.C.L one is Fantastic as well

Edit:Sorry mixed up something
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
Last edited:
Get a good shot of the 599 c pillar. It's the most unique part of the car. I love that above picture though. The wheels clearly shows their design and it doesn't look as if the car is sitting still...perfect exposure.
 
Thanks for the in-depth comment.
 
The last picture looks very good. Perfect shutter speed and nice composition, as well. 👍
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Preview "HDRI" - Work in Progress

5576263174_fd9b0fd946_o.jpg

I think Jalopnik needs to have an "Your ridiculously cool GT5 wallpaper is here" edition soon, and this would be it.
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

----

PMC Rejects - Week 18



Click for the full size​
 
Back