TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
I really liked the last pic of your PMC - week 18 rejects.
 
Righteous photos man! 👍
 
I like all three. The first one is a rare angle I don't see often, the blue works nice in 2nd, and I like the composition in the last one.
 
Cheers
 
Last edited:
The preview of post #625 is amazing. I'm really loving the colours and would make a great poster or wallpaper.

This last preview is also pretty good. Can't wait for the final work.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 5


Click for the full size​
 
Love it! Good angle of a hideous car, imo.
 
Thank You :)
 
Cheers :)

----

HDRI




Click for the full size

5589882040_018b87d728_o.jpg
5589291485_78776a0f7b_o.jpg




Photoshopped


Click for the full size

5589289789_4c496338b0_o.jpg



Stock



Click for the full size​
 
I like the first one and last two of the HDRI shots, and the two stock ones most. I like the third HDRI shot too. Really excellent work. 👍
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.
 

My fav!! I like the depth of field with the building and the slight shifted focus on the car.

#1, 2 and 8 also great but whole set is damn nice!
 
Thank You :)
 
The Ferrari set is amazing. My favourite has to be the 6th one (mentioned by Dolp) - I really like the soft focus in it. :drool:
 
Wow That is Astonishing mate ,Phenominal WOrk :eek:
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.


News

My next update will be scenery based.
 
Last edited:
Great work, there were a lot of shots there that I liked 👍
 
Thanks for leaving a comment.
 
Thanks again! :)
 
PMC Entry - Week 19


Click for the full size​
 
wow, like the Ferrari shot...0.0
 
My last update was based around the same model.
 
damn, that ferrari set is sexy! Outstanding work TVR. Love it :)
 
599 update is really stunning!
 
damn, that ferrari set is sexy! Outstanding work TVR. Love it :)
Cheers 👍

599 update is really stunning!
I feel it is one of my top 10 updates.

----

Old C.C.C.L Entry - Week 6


Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Back