TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Nice entry TV.
 
Yeah it's a pretty cool shot, like the warm tones.
 
Cheers 👍

----

PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 20


Click for the full size​
 
thats a very nice capture Jamie! Lovely!! :)
 
The Week 20 shot is golden. :cheers:
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
PMC Entry - Week 20


Click for the full size​
 
WOW. Nice entry but what exactly is it? I'm guessing the Ferris wheel but I might be wrong.
 
Definatley got My Vote.Outside of the box works wonders :drool:
 
Nice shot! 👍

Would you do an LFA update?
 
New C.C.C.L Entry - Week 6


Click for the full size​
 
Awesome entry. I think I have given up hope in that competition after seeing so many great entries.
 
Awesome entry. I think I have given up hope in that competition after seeing so many great entries.
I changed my entry, because I wanted to improve my chances. But at the end of the day, it is the taking part that counts.
 
Very nice Ford GT shot. 👍
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.
 
I like how it comes out of the dark and into the evening sun! 👍
 
Cheers :)

----

PMC Rejects - Week 20





Click for the full size​
 
Love the Composition in the shots 👍
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Preview - Abstract

5626044327_b17c37e621_o.jpg
 
Very abstract. :lol:

Nice work. 👍
 
Thank You :)
 
which one was your entry .was it the 3 Ferrari's I Predicted
 
That last ferris wheel shot is perfect.
 
Back