RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

All in, all mah chips on the Mazda Autozam AZ-1.

That's an MR? Although you never notice what drive the kei cars have. I mean, the Alto Works cars have 4WD...but when do you ever notice it? Same with the Mitsubishi Minica, but it's a Mitsu so 4WD is always required. :D

Even driving a fully modded Cappuccino RM doesn't make me notice its MR layout - it doesn't actually oversteer that much like an MR should. When I do my tuning garage I'll be doing some tunes for some kei cars definitely.

That's an MR? Although you never notice what drive the kei cars have. I mean, the Alto Works cars have 4WD...but when do you ever notice it? Same with the Mitsubishi Minica, but it's a Mitsu so 4WD is always required. :D

Even driving a fully modded Cappuccino RM doesn't make me notice its MR layout - it doesn't actually oversteer that much like an MR should. When I do my tuning garage I'll be doing some tunes for some kei cars definitely.

Yes, it's MR, pretty clear that I missed out the hint...

Integra Type R. Has to be.

Yes, you're right it is an Integra Type R, but unfortunately you don't win anything for getting it right.

Expect a rematch between the 2, albeit in different forms, later.

hey can you re-do the SKYLINE R32 94' please, I have one with 600+ BHP and would like a tune for that

I have a fully tuned R32 as well, but RKM's tune works pretty well for a 600+ bhp R32 on racing softs instead of sports softs. You just have to increase the rear spring rate a bit.

I really dislike the gearing for the DB9, it can only reach barely 280, on the nurburgring gpf. I need it to be a track car, and be able to reach 280 on the straight, short gear ratio's, but everything i've tried doesn't seem to be able to do it. Anyone have any suggestions?
Use the same ratios I've specced, but use a higher final. Just keep going higher and higher until you hit a sweet spot. If you're still not at 280, then you can try oil changing it for more power or entering the straight at a higher speed to give you a faster run up. Unfortunately the DB9 isnt a 0-300 car so it's not going to give you much assistance in that area.
Night of the the Living Hatchbacks
There's just so many of them!
Well, that was a large post. :eek: Um, yeah. The results speak for themselves I think. :lol: Have I really made 11 hatchbacks to RJ's 1? :embarrassed: Anyway, the differences between the '07 and '05 definately suprised me. There's a noticable power increase with the '07 but it's a double edged sword apparently, looking at the faster straight line speeds but the slower cornering. But yeah, thanks a lot! It's always good to compare numbers between tunes and even better when it's a group test. This red/carbon/gold colour scheme you're using for our cars really looks good with some of these cars. The Alfa looks really badass like that. :D Anyway I wont let RJ take the win that easily, the Golf is 4WD so I'd be inclined to say it's cheating against all these FWD's. So victory is mine by a technicality! :P But yeah holy mother of Castrol, thanks for the huge shootout! You've not left much for me to comment on since you tied all the loose ends. :cheers:
Are you guys interested in tuning an old bull, a.k.a. Countach? If you guys don't really like this car then I'll just keep it and review other cars as well.
I like the Countach. :D I think it would be a good addition to our Lambo fleet. :P
Suzuki Cappuccino review:
Before: It's fun, it looks good and it's not too fast, the Cappuccino is the sort of car that can deliver supercar fun without supercar drawbacks. Actually, you know what, that's BS. But still, it's more fun than a Ferrari, handles as good, if not better, than a Lotus and is the perfect starting car for people new to the game. I know that's a fact because it's the first car I bought, and its been in my garage to this day.

It isn't faultless though, the chassis could handle more power, I mean with a measly 64hp, it barely has enough power to kick its tail around. But buy a turbo, upgrade the engine and you'll get pass the 100hp mark eventually. Now, because I did this review in the seasonal event, the car is limited to a mere 102hp, so I can't say much about the straight line speed. Why do the review in a seasonal? Because it has a Go-kart track which suits this road legal Go-kart, and also because I blew all my money on yesterday's reviews. Still, it got passed its opponents with ease and did a lap of 1:05.658.

After: Well, although I can't say what the setup has done to the straight line speed, the handling hasn't had much visible improvement. Think of this as just fine tuning the car's chassis. It turns in quickly, but not too quickly that it beats the rear tyre's grip. It's still easy to drive as well, it doesn't bite at all and is soft and forgiving enough for my dad to drive it. I know that's fact as he did half the driving for this review. But really, this setup just gives the Cappuccino more punch, and more fun while retaining its drivable nature. It did a lap of 1:03.762. A full review on the TGTT with the 125hp will come soon. And I have a sneaking suspicion that it will crush the car I pit it against.

Take a guess what car it'll be. Hint: It's is Japanese, and has 200hp.
Yeah, it's too slow to actually get a noticable gain from tuning. The focus there was to improve how it drove so it was easier to use it at speed. :)
Suzuki Cappuccino review 2:
As I said in my earlier review, the Cappuccino is a small, easy to drive pocket rocket that's quite fun, even with its rather weak engine. This is just so much fun to drive. It's a Go-kart that won't ever bite and has great handling. You can charge into corners at any speed and however quick you're going, you'll still make it around the corner without any trouble at all with a huge smile on your face and a trail of smoke behind. Bear in mind though, because of this car's low power output, only 137hp, if it slides, you'll lose a lot of speed as the engine can't keep the slide going. But when it does, it's a lot of fun. But, when you get serious and really thrash it, it can shame cars that cost a lot more than it that have more power. To prove my point, I've lined it up against another car (c'mon, you don't think I'll let you know what it is just yet do you? I'll reveal it when someone gets the answer), and I'm going to do 1 lap in each, the fastest lap wins.

Suzuki Cappuccino
137hp
619kg
Laptime:1:24.061

----- ------- ---- - (guess the name :D )
210hp
1180kg
Laptime:1:28.203

So, point proven? This car is a giant killer, one of the most popular Japanese FF cars (another hint) beaten by a kei car with a big turbo. If I had to choose a car to keep from each hp range, I would keep the Ford XR8 for the 600hp range, the Castrol Tom's supra for the 500hp range, the NSX (obviously) for 400hp cars, the S2000 (which will be reviewed later) for the 300hp and this, the Suzuki Cappuccino for the 200hp to 100hp range. This car can slaughter any car with more power on a tight and twisty track, while keeping the driving fun.
I already knew it was the ITR the moment I saw the specs. :lol: Considering I've tuned the little bugger 3 times already. :lol: Thanks for the review and the shoo
hey can you re-do the SKYLINE R32 94' please, I have one with 600+ BHP and would like a tune for that
See below.
I have a fully tuned R32 as well, but RKM's tune works pretty well for a 600+ bhp R32 on racing softs instead of sports softs. You just have to increase the rear spring rate a bit.
The R32 will understeer to the moon with 600bhp and sports tyres. No amount of tuning will fix that. But if you follow Fishy's advice and put racing softs, then yes, all you'd need to do is bring the rear spring rate up if you want a little extra push in the corners.

btw, if there still isn't any responses from those guys who want their classics tuned, I've got the original GT40 and stratos for you to tune. (I would have chose the very expensive alfa with the ridiculously long name, but I can't remember it and haven't won it yet)

+1 on the Alfa TZ2 - not only is it a beauty, it is a real gem to drive - in stock, with stock settings and a turbo, too.

With a turbo I managed 2.02 times at GVS pretty reliably, which makes it slightly faster than the Silvias but a tad behind the RX-8 (RKM spec) in my hands - not bad for something so old and with a mere 244 bhp. Sure it weights about as much as a shoe carton but it is quite an exquisite piece of kit nevertheless. Would have requested it for a personal tune if there was a way to send it across :)

kingmoshoeshoe2
+1 on the Alfa TZ2 - not only is it a beauty, it is a real gem to drive - in stock, with stock settings and a turbo, too.

I have to agree with this. But I really don't wanna put any parts on mine...it suits my driving line perfectly when stock. Although a turbo would probably give it a vital acceleration boost. Would love to see how you two manage to tune this already near perfect car. If it has 'always there' parts though, I'll have to buy a new one and while I can afford one I'm using up 10,000,000 Cr. of Remote Racing to get another car I already have. Although I have painted mine Rosso Alfa but there's literally no difference.

I could win one from the Historic Racing Car Cup in B-Spec...but you know...those don't really go so well together. Done Deep Forest but the AI hates Cote d'Azur...it's just really annoying. :grumpy: So doing a TZ2 tune would be a very double edged sword for me. Exciting, but costly and/or time consuming. :)

I have the Alfa with the long name, completely untouched. So that's not a problem if someone requests one, but that's all you'll get, one. :P

RKM Motorsport’s Jaguar XKR

JaguarXKR.jpg

JaguarXKR_Big.jpg

Based on: Jaguar XKR Coupe ‘10
Obtained: Brand new model at Jaguar

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 667 BHP (@ 40.3 miles)
Torque:---- 85 kgfm
Weight:---- 1360 kg
PP:-------- 576

PARTS
GT Auto

BBS LM-R Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.547
2nd:-- 2.193
3rd:-- 1.572
4th:-- 1.197
5th:-- 0.954
6th:-- 0.777
Final: 3.300
Max Speed: 230 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/40
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 13.0/9.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 4/7
Camber:----- 3.0/3.5
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 7/9

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This Jaguar XKR began life as one of Rotary Junkie’s tunes, built originally for sport soft tyres. However after a request was put in for a high power XKR running racing rubber was put in, RJ’s settings were tweaked to suit the job. The car was delivered back in no time. However, the car was never posted up as a public tune. So now, many months later, here it is.

You can call this XKR the DB9’s half-sister based on their looks, but on the track, they’re more like step sisters. Where the DB9 is tame and civilised, the XKR is the polar opposite, wielding a supercharged V8 pumping out 666bhp, ready to fight anyone who dares. It shreds the straights and claws through the corners, just like a Jag should.

1st Jan 2012 - Spec II adjustments.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll request the alfa TZ2 abcdefghijklmopqrstuvwxyz :D and you still have to do the jag xj13, the GT40 can wait.

Jaguar XKR review:
(Tested on TGTT)
Before: It's alright, but not brilliant. Competent enough at cornering, but not too good at inspiring confidence while doing so. Feels and sounds like a muscle car, all the torque comes in very early on, at something like 2000-3000rpm. But like a muscle car, the power output isn't as convincing as the noise. A supercharged V8 with all the engine modifications on, I was expecting an output closer to 800hp, but even with the race exhaust (which sounds hollow and fake compared to the stock one), it can only go up to 725hp. I'm not saying that's a low amount of hp, but take a look at the Ford GT, that with a supercharged V8 at max tune could go up to 850hp. Now the test was done on racing softs which sort of covers up the car's faults with miles of grip, and I won't switch to sport softs because I know what will happen. It will understeer, and then switch to murderous oversteer and roast its tyres in a lap, I know this because I've tried it before. I spent most the lap smearing the track with tyre marks and understeering into the grass. With racing softs, it's more controlled, but it still understeers a fair amount until you nail it. Then it'll switch to a rather unpredictable slide. So, not that good a track car, but it did a 1:09.765, which is reasonable. Just not brilliant, which would be what you'd expect after coughing up nearly 500,000 of your own money.

After: Well, it still feels like driving a 5 litre supercharged whale. It still feels enormous and distant when you drive it, and it still doesn't grip and go like it's 696hp and 1360kg would suggest. The brakes feel like they don't work, the handling less unpredictable but still wild enough to make you crap your pants when cornering quickly and it still has a slight feeling of unwillingness, like it doesn't want to shred its tyres and do mind blowing laptimes. In fact, I was really struggling to pull of a lap with any significant improvement. My fastest lap with this setup was a 1:08.638, just a second better. Which is forgivable as it was an improvement, but you get the feeling that what it wants is to just be trundling down to the shops, scaring children with its loud, thundering bark. It feels like it doesn't want to be the 'R' model, like it just wants to be a normal XK.
Shame, because I really wanted to like this car. I'm a huge fan of the loud barks the V8 makes, and the big slides it can pull. But as a serious track car, it's a bit of a disappointment, to say the least.

Laptime
1:09.765(before)
1:08.638(after)

I like the Countach. :D I think it would be a good addition to our Lambo fleet. :P

OK, so here it goes...

GTP Name: uMadson?
PSN Name: u_are_lol
Your Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Sending Your Own Car? Yes
Tuning Request: This car might be the wildest of all bulls, can you tame it like how you tamed the other Lambos such as your Murcielago LP-780?
Link To Review: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5197762#post5197762

And by the way, you don't need to prioritize this car as something VERY, VERY important. Just take your time, I'm patient enough to wait.

EDIT: And also, I have send the car tomorrow because I got a trade today.

Last edited:
Ok, I can't hold this off any longer. Ever since the Amemiya RX7 lost to the NSX-R, its been sitting at the gate of my garage, barking, hurling abuse at me, wanting to crush the NSX-R more than anything else. So it has one more chance to prove its worth, 1 lap race on trail mountain, which is the fastest.

NSX-R
405hp
1051kg
Laptime:1:31.030

RE Amemiya RX7
465hp
1240kg
Laptime:1:31.647

Don't just look at the laptimes though, because through the first sector, the RX7 was actually faster than the NSX, but because the RX7 can't cope with bumps as well as the NSX, it lost its lead exiting the turn after the first checkpoint. Normally, once a car loses out to another in a tight area like this, it's very hard to catch up again. Not here though. The RX7, perhaps driven by hatred rather than me, hurls itself through this twisty section of the track and by the end of the corner heading up to the back straight, it's right up the NSX's rear wing. I'd like to say at that at this point, the RX7 was pretty much driving itself, with me only being there to keep it from crashing. But, despite it having more power than the NSX, its weight hold it back from taking the lead. the gap between the cars has lengthen to 0.4 seconds at the end of the back straight. From here onwards, the NSX's lead just kept on increasing. No matter how hard the RX7 tried, this was as close as it would get to the NSX. And crossing the line, the RX7 had given up chasing. It knows its place, in 2nd. 1st will always belong to the NSX.

So, the NSX, a car that can perform miracles on a track? I'll leave that for you to decide.

Mercedes C63 review:
Before: Extremely oversteery, sounds like a mix of a lion's roar and a thunderclap and has a hatred of tyres. These are the 3 abiding memories I got from this car. But behind the noise and POWERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!, this car do have some potential. Just not in its standard setup. It just rips the tyres up before you even get to a corner and will do 0-60mph in one huge burnout. And by the time you enter the first corner, it the tyres will let go, and you'll spin. This car is mad. And as such, it does a mad lap. So mad and frantic, I couldn't keep up and span endlessly. Finally, I got too pissed off so I left it at that. The closest lap I came to completing without a spin was a 1:20.167. Which is sort of dreadful. You know, in the carpark of my flat, there is a C63. And it's very rarely every left its space in the corner of the carpark and I always wondered why. It sounds fantastic (especially since it's an undercover carpark and the sound echos from the walls), it has huge power and looks quite good, so why doesn't the owner drive it? Now I know, it's far to insane and mental for the road.

After: It's easier to drive. Just. It's still really oversteery, so the race you take part in had better be a short one or you'd start doing donuts, very very quickly and on the spot. It's a hard car to improve on, not because it's perfect, but because of it's flaws. It's too unstable, it's far too dependent on brute force and despite the huge power, can't better a laptime set by a Citroen C4. It did a laptime of 1:17.439, which again, is alright, but not too good.

Now I want to end it here, but a small childish part of me wants to do it justice. So after searching through your tunes and looking at the power, weight, PP of each car, I think I've found a suitable rival for it. It's big, it's loud and it's orange. Oh, and it weight more than the moon and comes from the land where muscle cars were born. Take a guess what it is.

Last edited:
GTP Name: Onboy123
PSN Name: Onboy123
Your Car: BMW 330i (I'll give you some stats so you won't be scared of being bored to death by the prospect of tuning a businessman's workhorse)
409hp
1240kg
Tuning Request: Turn this boring company car into a M3 slaughtering 3 series. If possible, make it consistently faster than a M3 and 320i touring car (which I'll provide)
Link To Review: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5201701#post5201701

This tune up isn't that important, just tune the Quattro (ASAP as it's my dad's, not joking) the Jag XJ13, and AE86 first. Notify me when you are done with everything else so this tune won't hold you back.

Last edited:
Jaguar XKR review:
(Tested on TGTT)
Before: It's alright, but not brilliant. Competent enough at cornering, but not too good at inspiring confidence while doing so. Feels and sounds like a muscle car, all the torque comes in very early on, at something like 2000-3000rpm. But like a muscle car, the power output isn't as convincing as the noise. A supercharged V8 with all the engine modifications on, I was expecting an output closer to 800hp, but even with the race exhaust (which sounds hollow and fake compared to the stock one), it can only go up to 725hp. I'm not saying that's a low amount of hp, but take a look at the Ford GT, that with a supercharged V8 at max tune could go up to 850hp. Now the test was done on racing softs which sort of covers up the car's faults with miles of grip, and I won't switch to sport softs because I know what will happen. It will understeer, and then switch to murderous oversteer and roast its tyres in a lap, I know this because I've tried it before. I spent most the lap smearing the track with tyre marks and understeering into the grass. With racing softs, it's more controlled, but it still understeers a fair amount until you nail it. Then it'll switch to a rather unpredictable slide. So, not that good a track car, but it did a 1:09.765, which is reasonable. Just not brilliant, which would be what you'd expect after coughing up nearly 500,000 of your own money.

After: Well, it still feels like driving a 5 litre supercharged whale. It still feels enormous and distant when you drive it, and it still doesn't grip and go like it's 696hp and 1360kg would suggest. The brakes feel like they don't work, the handling less unpredictable but still wild enough to make you crap your pants when cornering quickly and it still has a slight feeling of unwillingness, like it doesn't want to shred its tyres and do mind blowing laptimes. In fact, I was really struggling to pull of a lap with any significant improvement. My fastest lap with this setup was a 1:08.638, just a second better. Which is forgivable as it was an improvement, but you get the feeling that what it wants is to just be trundling down to the shops, scaring children with its loud, thundering bark. It feels like it doesn't want to be the 'R' model, like it just wants to be a normal XK.
Shame, because I really wanted to like this car. I'm a huge fan of the loud barks the V8 makes, and the big slides it can pull. But as a serious track car, it's a bit of a disappointment, to say the least.

Laptime
1:09.765(before)
1:08.638(after)
Well it was never going to be as fast as the DB9 on track, since it was requested without a wing and I didnt want to add a wing either because I have such a soft spot for XKR's. :P I see where you're coming from though, although I do like the brakes myself. It has mountains of grip so if you want to slide a bit, I can suggest using racing hard or medium tyres. But anyway, perhaps it's the lack of a wing or the lack of power to really push the tyres, that lets it down. Maybe both. Thanks for the review!
OK, so here it goes...

GTP Name: uMadson?
PSN Name: u_are_lol
Your Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Tuning Request: This car might be the wildest of all bulls, can you tame it like how you tamed the other Lambos such as your Murcielago LP-780?
Link To Review: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5197762#post5197762

And by the way, you don't need to prioritize this car as something VERY, VERY important. Just take your time, I'm patient enough to wait.

EDIT: And also, I have send the car tomorrow because I got a trade today.
I dont think it'll be as tame as the 4WD Lambo's but I can try and at least make it as tame as a Diablo. :P
Yay. that means I can still do the 25th Anniversary once I get a working PS3 again.
:P
Ok, I can't hold this off any longer. Ever since the Amemiya RX7 lost to the NSX-R, its been sitting at the gate of my garage, barking, hurling abuse at me, wanting to crush the NSX-R more than anything else. So it has one more chance to prove its worth, 1 lap race on trail mountain, which is the fastest.

NSX-R
405hp
1051kg
Laptime:1:31.030

RE Amemiya RX7
465hp
1240kg
Laptime:1:31.647

Don't just look at the laptimes though, because through the first sector, the RX7 was actually faster than the NSX, but because the RX7 can't cope with bumps as well as the NSX, it lost its lead exiting the turn after the first checkpoint. Normally, once a car loses out to another in a tight area like this, it's very hard to catch up again. Not here though. The RX7, perhaps driven by hatred rather than me, hurls itself through this twisty section of the track and by the end of the corner heading up to the back straight, it's right up the NSX's rear wing. I'd like to say at that at this point, the RX7 was pretty much driving itself, with me only being there to keep it from crashing. But, despite it having more power than the NSX, its weight hold it back from taking the lead. the gap between the cars has lengthen to 0.4 seconds at the end of the back straight. From here onwards, the NSX's lead just kept on increasing. No matter how hard the RX7 tried, this was as close as it would get to the NSX. And crossing the line, the RX7 had given up chasing. It knows its place, in 2nd. 1st will always belong to the NSX.

So, the NSX, a car that can perform miracles on a track? I'll leave that for you to decide.
Now this is interesting, because of all the track time I've put into Trial, I'm doing about 1:28.7 with the NSX and 1:28.5 with the RX-7. The battle pretty much goes how you describe, the RX-7 takes the lead for the first half, then the NSX catches up on the straight, but the difference is, for me at least, the RX-7 can build up enough of a lead in the first half to draw even with the NSX by the end of the straight, then the RX-7 for me is faster on the second half after the straight.
Your Car: Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 (S.Shigeno Ver.)
Tuning Request: Make it a rival for the Civic VTi-R
Link To Review: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5213962#post5213962

Edit: Word of advice, the car seems better to drive with the ABS completely turned off, it's more alive with it off.
Rivalling the VTi-R should be easy enough. It'll be like Initial D. :lol: As for taking ABS off, I'll try but ultimately my driving style suits ABS being on 1.
Mercedes C63 review:
Before: Extremely oversteery, sounds like a mix of a lion's roar and a thunderclap and has a hatred of tyres. These are the 3 abiding memories I got from this car. But behind the noise and POWERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!, this car do have some potential. Just not in its standard setup. It just rips the tyres up before you even get to a corner and will do 0-60mph in one huge burnout. And by the time you enter the first corner, it the tyres will let go, and you'll spin. This car is mad. And as such, it does a mad lap. So mad and frantic, I couldn't keep up and span endlessly. Finally, I got too pissed off so I left it at that. The closest lap I came to completing without a spin was a 1:20.167. Which is sort of dreadful. You know, in the carpark of my flat, there is a C63. And it's very rarely every left its space in the corner of the carpark and I always wondered why. It sounds fantastic (especially since it's an undercover carpark and the sound echos from the walls), it has huge power and looks quite good, so why doesn't the owner drive it? Now I know, it's far to insane and mental for the road.

After: It's easier to drive. Just. It's still really oversteery, so the race you take part in had better be a short one or you'd start doing donuts, very very quickly and on the spot. It's a hard car to improve on, not because it's perfect, but because of it's flaws. It's too unstable, it's far too dependent on brute force and despite the huge power, can't better a laptime set by a Citroen C4. It did a laptime of 1:17.439, which again, is alright, but not too good.

Now I want to end it here, but a small childish part of me wants to do it justice. So after searching through your tunes and looking at the power, weight, PP of each car, I think I've found a suitable rival for it. It's big, it's loud and it's orange. Oh, and it weight more than the moon and comes from the land where muscle cars were born. Take a guess what it is.
Challenger GTS? :P

Do you live near one of those car parks that the guys in the DYSAGT thread love taking pictures of? If you have a camera, you should definately snap some pics and post them up there. :D

Anyway, the C63. Yes it's a shouty German muscle saloon. It'll fight the M5 though, which is another shouty German muscle saloon. :lol:
Your Car: BMW 330i (I'll give you some stats so you won't be scared of being bored to death by the prospect of tuning a businessman's workhorse)
409hp
1240kg
Tuning Request: Turn this boring company car into a M3 slaughtering 3 series. If possible, make it consistently faster than a M3 and 320i touring car (which I'll provide)
Link To Review: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5201701#post5201701

This tune up isn't that important, just tune the Quattro (ASAP as it's my dad's, not joking) the Jag XJ13, and AE86 first. Notify me when you are done with everything else so this tune won't hold you back.

The Quattro is in RJ's possession so it's going to take a while for it to be done.

Just to make things easier, perhaps you should hold off requesting cars until the previous one is done? Helps me keep track since it's a chore to go back and fish out requests from the thread. 👍

Damn, was it that easy to guess? Yes it is the Challenger GTS, and the review will come either later today (well in 2 hours time) or tomorrow.

Damn, was it that easy to guess? Yes it is the Challenger GTS, and the review will come either later today (well in 2 hours time) or tomorrow.

Hey Onboy, if nothing, I mean nothing, settles the fight between the NSX and the RX-7, maybe we can do an all-out online shootout sometime. You down?

Well what are the tracks you know well? I'm gonna choose one out of those tracks.

Top Gear Test Track
Trial Mountain
Suzuka

Since my list only goes up to three, how about you list what tracks you're good at and I'll choose one from those so we have 2 tracks to test on.

Last edited:
Top Gear Test Track
Trail Mountain
Suzuka

Since my list only goes up to three, how about you list what tracks you're good at and I'll choose one from those so we have 2 tracks to test on.

Nurby GP/F (or GP/D), SSR5, and Cote d' Azur.

If I have to choose from your tracks, it's got to be Suzuka.

Ok then, the tracks will be Suzuka and SSR5. How about we make things fair by do the race two times, swapping cars after each race so we get a different perspective of how each car drives compared to one other.

Back