TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Thanks for the comments. :)

----

Bonus Preview - Stock

5659451294_13546c3f19_o.jpg

This is very mysterious looking, I can't wait to see the rest of the set!
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

----

Starring

SlipZtrEm - Castrol TOM'S Toyota Supra
magburner - 787B Stealth
TVR&FF - GT by Citroën

Nice photos TV, I want to see more of the Mazda Stealth model actually. Also, you should try and edit out the GT logo's for your future works, they will look a lot nicer in my oppinion. Just a suggestion from me.

Your second Supra photoshopped pic,
the car doesn't seem to match the background.

Nice photos TV, I want to see more of the Mazda Stealth model actually. Also, you should try and edit out the GT logo's for your future works, they will look a lot nicer in my oppinion. Just a suggestion from me.
Some of my shots in a mix of updates, have the logo removed. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to two things:

*How much time I have.
*What is behind the logo.

Last edited:
I mean, it doesn't seem to fit. It looks pasted on there, like it's a separate entity. I can't explain it. It might be the colors.

Very good update, I just love the Citroen GT shot with the warm filter!

I mean, it doesn't seem to fit. It looks pasted on there, like it's a separate entity. I can't explain it. It might be the colors.
The sky and sunlight can do that sometimes in GT5. But if I took such a shot in real life, then I would need to take three factors into account:

*Height
*Angle
*Distance

So it's not just me then! I thought I was going mad for a minute! It almost looks 3D to me, it has a very very deep contrast to it. It's interesting to look at though 👍

Jamie that is one Spectacular Update .I can't pick a favorite nice Mix of realism ,Bokeh artsy Shots .Astonishing work mate.

Second, third, forth and the last tree have to be my favorite of the set. The first three because of detail in both car and/or background. The last three because of the mystery contained in each shot. 👍

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Unreleased Shots #6 - HDRI

Click for the full size

5662985087_7d633ea80a_o.jpg

Stock

Click for the full size

Back