TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
5662985015_7f7307a8a1_o.jpg

This could be mistaken by a EVO official photograph if the license plates were editable. Awesome. 👍

This is simply stunning.
Thanks

This could be mistaken by a EVO official photograph if the license plates were editable. Awesome. 👍
It is funny you say this, because one person online said this:

"You should be working for EVO magazine as a photographer."

While someone else, thought I worked for a magazine.

As always, your pics bring a sense of mystic every time I check your thread. That's hard to achieve, but not for you. Cool.

Thanks for the comments.

----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 9

PMC Entry - Week 23

Click for the full size

The M3 set on the previous page is really nice - the taillights are glowing and it is really eye catching. Well done!

Those recent photos are quite something!! The tail light one is eye candy, amazing detail :)

Nice dark shots. I like the obscured details, as usual. Liking the GT40 Mark IV previews too. 👍

Nice dark shots. I like the obscured details, as usual. Liking the GT40 Mark IV previews too. 👍
Cheers

Very nice shots. I have one similar to the third shot :P
Your good at bragging. 👍

Love the Rejects ,are those stock ?
They are 100% stock. :)

Wow those rejects are phenomenal! Fantastic use of PMC tools 👍

Looking forward to Mark IV update 👍
I am just glad, that the filters have so many uses. But only if you use them in the right manner.

The pictures of the M3 are great, specially the last one
Thanks for the comment and visit.

I love the darkness of that Ford preview shot. The highlight along the side of the car makes contrasts it well.

Thank You 👍

----

PMC 2.0 - Week 24

PMC 2.0 - Week 23

PMC - Week 24

Click for the full size

Back