TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
5662985015_7f7307a8a1_o.jpg


This could be mistaken by a EVO official photograph if the license plates were editable. Awesome. 👍
 
This is simply stunning.
Thanks

This could be mistaken by a EVO official photograph if the license plates were editable. Awesome. 👍
It is funny you say this, because one person online said this:

"You should be working for EVO magazine as a photographer."


While someone else, thought I worked for a magazine.
 
Fantastic images lately. Can't really pick any favourites. 👍
 
As always, your pics bring a sense of mystic every time I check your thread. That's hard to achieve, but not for you. Cool.
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 9


PMC Entry - Week 23

Click for the full size​
 
The M3 set on the previous page is really nice - the taillights are glowing and it is really eye catching. Well done!
 
I don't think I have a chance against those.
 
Very nice mood in those. 👍
 
Wow That Italia is Astonishing Dear me :drool:
 
Those recent photos are quite something!! The tail light one is eye candy, amazing detail :)
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

Preview

5685620725_3b109b05e6_o.jpg
 
News

My next update, will be released in 1-2 weeks time.
 
Another week :( Can't wait for them though especially if it is the car I think it is.
 
Preview looks interesting, looking forward to the update 👍
 
Thanks for the comments. :)
 
C.C.C.L Rejects - Week 9





Click for the full size


Preview 2/2

5698118558_e3a23d8c33_o.jpg
 
Nice dark shots. I like the obscured details, as usual. Liking the GT40 Mark IV previews too. 👍
 
Very nice shots. I have one similar to the third shot :p
 
Love the Rejects ,are those stock ?
 
Wow those rejects are phenomenal! Fantastic use of PMC tools 👍

Looking forward to Mark IV update 👍
 
The pictures of the M3 are great, specially the last one
 
Nice dark shots. I like the obscured details, as usual. Liking the GT40 Mark IV previews too. 👍
Cheers

Very nice shots. I have one similar to the third shot :p
Your good at bragging. 👍

Love the Rejects ,are those stock ?
They are 100% stock. :)

Wow those rejects are phenomenal! Fantastic use of PMC tools 👍

Looking forward to Mark IV update 👍
I am just glad, that the filters have so many uses. But only if you use them in the right manner.

The pictures of the M3 are great, specially the last one
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
I love the darkness of that Ford preview shot. The highlight along the side of the car makes contrasts it well.
 
Thank You 👍

----

PMC 2.0 - Week 24


PMC 2.0 - Week 23


PMC - Week 24

Click for the full size​
 
A shoe in for the Poll in both and I wouldn't be surprised if you won the PMC.
 
Back