TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
A shoe in for the Poll in both and I wouldn't be surprised if you won the PMC.
I had to step up my game for this week, because it doesn't look like the latest poll is going to go my way.

i love those yellow hat cars.
I will be using the Yellow Hat car in a future update.

----

Photoshopped



Click for the full size

5704411008_27b20e62be_o.jpg



Stock



Click for the full size​
 
I am Truely Surprised when I see a stunning Photo of that particular car ,Amazing work mate.That 3rd Photoshopped shot should've been the cover of the disk.
 
Awesome, I really like the B&W one with the arches. 👍 Put a wheel arch in your archway, :lol:
 
Very nice pictures. I love the third picture the most. 👍
 
I am Truely Surprised when I see a stunning Photo of that particular car ,Amazing work mate.That 3rd Photoshopped shot should've been the cover of the disk.
You could always use the image, on your very own custom cover.

Awesome, I really like the B&W one with the arches. 👍 Put a wheel arch in your archway, :lol:
Most of the car, doesn't work too well under the archway.

Very nice pictures. I love the third picture the most. 👍
Cheers
 
Bonus Preview

5707949667_5ace3efa51_o.jpg
 
Damn that 2.0 entry. :drool: Its the only reason that's detering me from entering. Can't get anything that intense. 👍
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
Great photos. I like the solitary Ford Mark IV number 3 in the photoshopped set. Great use of grey and vignette.
 
Not a fan of the Mark IV body shape but that is an excellent set.
 
nice new set, that car looks great on pics
 
Not a fan of the Mark IV body shape but that is an excellent set.
At least it wasn't a Pontiac Aztek, Chrysler PT Cruiser or Fiat Multipla.

@ Primus Ortus & NBDESIGNZ: Thank You

----

HDRI




Click for the full size

5711801692_41b9674017_o.jpg



Photoshopped


Click for the full size


Stock



Click for the full size

5711800470_2ca96422e6_o.jpg
 
Epicness! :drool: :bowdown: I love them all.
 
hmmm.... what else to say as wow
 
I just worked a bit with that car, I tried to get a picture that focuses on the lines of the cars, the second picture did just that. Very nice set!
 
The 5th HDRI pic gets my vote. Very nice.
 
:drool: Epic update. One of the best I have seen from you.
 
That is a Spectacular Update.:eek: Stunning stuff Wow
 
you cant go wrong with the Mark IV! ;)

Great set TVR!!!👍



also, I think you have by far the biggest Gallery here. 40 pages...woah:eek::D
 
Really, really nice shots. 👍
 
Thanks for the comments. 👍

----

C.C.C.L - Week 10


Click for the full size​
 
Excellent entry dude, 👍
 
Your CCCL entry is really amazing, really great tones, light and composition. 👍
 
I think I know where my vote is going to for this week's CCCL. :sly:
 
@ F458 Italia & Grand Prix: Cheers

I think I know where my vote is going to for this week's CCCL. :sly:
I just hope this weeks contest, will go to plan for me.

Your CCCL entry is really amazing, really great tones, light and composition. 👍
Thanks for the feedback. 👍
 
Very beautiful shots! Love the image of the old & new Mclaren.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Preview - Capture Card, Update #2

5722830061_668aa90516_o.jpg
 
Mark IV update has to be one of your very best :drool:
 
Back