RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Roj, is it some requirement that you have to know these makeup brands when you grow up and get a girlfriend? cuz there's no way in hell would some average boy know that unless they use it themselves…and when you're done blasting around the streets of Ibiza in your bi-sexual Camaro, can you get back to putting out a few more tunes before you head off to bake in the Singapore sun for a month?

Roj, is it some requirement that you have to know these makeup brands when you grow up and get a girlfriend? cuz there's no way in hell would some average boy know that unless they use it themselves…and when you're done blasting around the streets of Ibiza in your bi-sexual Camaro, can you get back to putting out a few more tunes before you head off to bake in the Singapore sun for a month?

Kind of. You have to know what brands are good and what brands aren't good so you can buy her the right one. I actually went and asked my girlfriend for a brand to name the car so yeah. :lol:

And okay. I'll try. :P

Ok then, and did JG tell you about him redoing your NSX? I just wanted to make sure cuz I was the smart arse who thought of this idea.

I noticed your Nissan Micra Super Turbo at one point, and I just had some extra money to waste after winning the NASCAR championship (Good grief) and yeah, I just had to try it!, so I should be reviewing that soon. :P (Don't expect much though, as it'd be the first review I've ever done, ever.)

Im trying to tune a GT-R Spec V and its really difficult!
Now I see why you posted a Prius instead! (Other than the fast you hate the R35)
Also why do you hate the R35?

Edit: Nevermind I composed a good tune!

Last edited:
Im trying to tune a GT-R Spec V and its really difficult!

I've done two. Both were pretty damn easy, both to tune and drive. Still hate them.

Now I see why you posted a Prius instead! (Other than the fast you hate the R35)

No, you don't see why.

Also why do you hate the R35!

Because it's ugly, heavy, overfanboi'd (see reaction to our "GT-R SpecV", note rage), and completely uninvolving to drive. Sure, it's as fast as an NSX tuned to the same PP level... But running it around, say, Tsukuba takes so little effort from the driver that it's both bordering on boring and feels like cheating. I'd definitely buy, say, a 911 before one... Even if it's more expensive for "less performance".

I've done two. Both were pretty damn easy, both to tune and drive. Still hate them.

No, you don't see why.

Because it's ugly, heavy, overfanboi'd (see reaction to our "GT-R SpecV", note rage), and completely uninvolving to drive. Sure, it's as fast as an NSX tuned to the same PP level... But running it around, say, Tsukuba takes so little effort from the driver that it's both bordering on boring and feels like cheating. I'd definitely buy, say, a 911 before one... Even if it's more expensive for "less performance".

Final comments: Yes it was easy to tune after I put sports soft tires on it.

I genuinely like the Prius very fun to drive and enjoyable (Thats why I have '02, '03 and '09 models)

I like the looks of the GT-R its very sharp looking and aggessive, I will agree that it is somewhat heavy, I just like the car for the way it drives and the reason people flipped out on the Prius Spec V is because the were expecting something else (altough i did find it funny) and I realise it sometimes feels boring to drive and thats why I gave it some oversteer for fun... I would like to own both the GT-R and the 911.. But since the 911 isn't in the game I guess i will settle with the GT-R (Because im NOT EVER going back on shift 2)

I like the looks of the GT-R its very sharp looking and aggessive, I will agree that it is somewhat heavy, I just like the car for the way it drives and the reason people flipped out on the Prius Spec V is because the were expecting something else (altough i did find it funny) and I realise it sometimes feels boring to drive and thats why I gave it some oversteer for fun... I would like to own both the GT-R and the 911.. But since the 911 isn't in the game I guess i will settle with the GT-R (Because im NOT EVER going back on shift 2)

Thing is... I tuned one of the R35s I did to be as loose as possible. Now it took some semblance of knowing wtf you're doing to keep it on track but it still felt like the car would be faster without the lump of meat inside it.

And... There are 3 911s in GT5. ;)

Thing is... I tuned one of the R35s I did to be as loose as possible. Now it took some semblance of knowing wtf you're doing to keep it on track but it still felt like the car would be faster without the lump of meat inside it.

And... There are 3 911s in GT5. ;)

Those are RUF's lol
I wish that PD would have at least put in some new premium RUF's.. new ones like the Ruf RT12 (Also R+S Editions) and the CTR3!

(Also the R33 is my favorite skyline not the R35)

RKM Motorsport’s Spoon CR-Z

SpoonCRZ.jpg

SpoonCRZ_Big.jpg

Based on: Spoon CR-Z
Obtained: Brand new model at Spoon

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 236 BHP (@ 52.5 miles)
Torque:---- 29 kgfm
Weight:---- 1007 kg
PP:-------- 451

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.643
2nd:-- 1.867
3rd:-- 1.404
4th:-- 1.107
5th:-- 0.913
6th:-- 0.771
Final: 4.300
Max Speed: 168 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 20/0
Accel:-- 45/0
Braking: 10/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -45/-45
Spring Rate: 13.5/5.0
Extension:-- 8/5
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.3/2.2
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The Spoon CR-Z has been known to work with our CR-Z Type R settings, although not as successfully as desired. Despite being very similar, there are a few key differences between the two that require the need for a few tweaks if you want to transfer the settings from one to the other. So we went and did just that. Enjoy what will most likely end up our fastest hybrid car so far.

10th Aug 2011 - Brake balance & LSD settings.
14th Oct 2011 - Spec II adjustments.

Last edited:
I noticed your Nissan Micra Super Turbo at one point, and I just had some extra money to waste after winning the NASCAR championship (Good grief) and yeah, I just had to try it!, so I should be reviewing that soon. :P (Don't expect much though, as it'd be the first review I've ever done, ever.)
And I've only just noticed your posts. Welcome to :gtplanet:! That wait for your posts to get approved is annoying huh? :P

The Nissan Micra you guys tuned is fantastic!
Glad you liked it! :D
:( Very funny Roj -.- and to add insult to injury, the tune you put together isn't exactly cheap nor worth it...

I didn't make the pony picture, RJ did. :lol: And cheap? What do you think this is? A Daewoo dealership?

I didn't make the pony picture, RJ did. :lol: And cheap? What do you think this is? A Daewoo dealership?

I guess Onboy123 isn't much of a tree hugger, even though that CR-Z was finely tuned by Spoon, and then re-tuned well by you guys.

You can say that again :D It'a not like I despise them, it's just that after a 300k camaro, I was expecting more than a Banana yellow CR-Z with fancy wheels and suspension kits

I guess Onboy123 isn't much of a tree hugger, even though that CR-Z was finely tuned by Spoon, and then re-tuned well by you guys.

Seems like it, especially with his hatred for the Prius. :lol: Apparently I've tuned every premium hybrid car now. We're the cleanest tuners around! :P

You can say that again :D It'a not like I despise them, it's just that after a 300k camaro, I was expecting more than a Banana yellow CR-Z with fancy wheels and suspension kits

Bananas are good for you.

okok…I guess…

Edit: Roj, what did you think of JG's NSX? Good? or prefer yours?

Last edited:
Oh…wow, so not only can you do tunes, but you can write reviews for them as well? And actually, I think you've covered more points in that mini review than I did with my wall of text…

Oh…wow, so not only can you do tunes, but you can write reviews for them as well? And actually, I think you've covered more points in that mini review than I did with my wall of text…

As a tuner, I find it hard to review other people's tunes without sounding offensive. So it's better to go straight to the point for me. :nervous:

No its a Kia dealership :D (Just kidding)

That works too. :P

The new Kia cars and kind of nice though (The Sportage) and its LED lights

Also do you still have Daewoo in the UK?

The new Kia cars and kind of nice though (The Sportage) and its LED lights

Also do you still have Daewoo in the UK?

Yeah I like new Kia's. They've stepped their game up a hell of a lot recently. :D

And no, they mostly got replaced by Chevrolet dealers.

Back