Dylans1o's Gallery of Beautiful Cars - 28th May - Random Pictures (.... But good)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akira GT
  • 81 comments
  • 7,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
the exhaust in #2 looks amazing. #7 has to be my favorite though.

im not feeling #10 though, but thats just cus i never really liked rain shots haha.

good photos! keep it up

#10 there is too many jagged lines due to rain smoke
 
#10 there is too many jagged lines due to rain smoke

i really wish PD would fix rain/tire smoke on the edges of the cars. Its so nasty :(
 
Another great set. 💡 I really need to start getting some good interior shots.
 
Honda NSX Type-R '02

#1
uySoK.png


#2
P3zkF.png


#3
9CW5Q.png


#4
eKrWl.png


#5
sEsQA.png


#6
6d57b.jpg


#7
2n8ur.png


#8
Ur0r0.png


#9
2Wztz.png


#10
JiXd6.png


#11
UVRnm.png


Please tell me your opinion!
 
PSN is not up yet!
Just an update!
 
Nice update. Hopefully PSN is up soon.
 
Lets Jump For Joy!

#1
H6Iwz.png


#2
Gg8IY.png


#3
owSPf.png


#4
gkWVG.png

-
#5 - Too much?
rKkdh.png


#6
kSl9J.png


#7
ndPhA.png


#8 - And its good (NFL)
a4bBt.png


Go ahead and jump!
 
Jump. I like it. Me and my friends were jumping when we heard about PSN coming back on.
 
Pagani Zonda R

#1
ddL10.png


#2
0aAMy.png


#3
R9b5k.png


#4
2xlNJ.png


#5
kfvjA.png


#6
yzErX.png


#7
AfkzI.png


#8
irGrV.png


#9
q6Zbc.png


Enjoy!
 
Very nice start, those "jump shots" are insane, in a good way. I really like your Zonda shots, nice color.
 
Very nice start, those "jump shots" are insane, in a good way. I really like your Zonda shots, nice color.

Thank you! (The Zonda's color is Plum Crazy too)
 
That first shot of the Zonda R looks really good 👍
 
Nice new set you got there. 👍
 
A Memorial of my Grandfathers recent death:

These pictures capture my emotions such as depression, confusion and anger!

#1
jglBr.png


#2
zhnq1.png


#3
NHvyp.png


#4
YgRAS.png


#5
G4e5j.png


#6
7Oixh.png
 
Sorry to hear about that.
 
Sorry to hear, but with the pictures. Great job, liking the 300SL the most. :)
 
Sorry to hear about that.
Yes I am aware that these pictures and the current situtation is bad so for my next photoshoot it will be very colourful! :D

Sorry to hear, but with the pictures. Great job, liking the 300SL the most. :)
Also... Glad you liked the pictures Fishy :)
 
I like Scuderia and C63AMG pics, but also I'm sorry to hear that :( :(
 
Ferrari SP1

#1
xEQEb.jpg


#2
nJ1SM.png


#3
hO5lE.png


#4
gWKOH.png


#5
SHGLJ.png


#6
ePMUt.png


#7
3EtaD.png


#8
hEKrG.png


#9
9Rm0V.png


#10
JhkLG.png


Enjoy
:D
 
Wow that looks better than it does in the dealer... I never even heard of this car before GT5 :lol: Shots 2, 5 and 6 (especially 6) are pretty nice looking!

I may have to buy it now!
 
That car looks pretty cool. I do not believe I own one so I might go out and get it.
On GT5 of course.
 
Wow that looks better than it does in the dealer... I never even heard of this car before GT5 :lol: Shots 2, 5 and 6 (especially 6) are pretty nice looking!

I may have to buy it now!

That car looks pretty cool. I do not believe I own one so I might go out and get it.
On GT5 of course.

Thanks for the feedback... I think this is my best photoshoot yet!
 
Great shots, I like number 9 the most.
 
That set cost me 1.5 million!!! ;)

Great looking set and car - made me realize that I couldn't live without an SP1 in my garage :D
 
That set cost me 1.5 million!!! ;)

Great looking set and car - made me realize that I couldn't live without an SP1 in my garage :D

Oops... :D Hope you enjoy the car it does need a tune though!(But here is not a place to discuss that!)
 
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car

#1
VYo3Q.png


#2
DONhX.png


#3
lZva0.png


#4
w06VL.png


#5
SheFm.png


#6
9buBE.png


#7
QbKJM.png


#8
H1eT7.png


#9
7tbBR.png


#10
zvVn2.png


Please leave your Feedback
:D
 
Nice work with the standard car.
 
Nice work with the standard car.

Thanks it wasnt easy though.. and no photo travel!
I think most of them turned out realistic
 
Last edited:
Feedback?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back