TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Preview - Capture Card, Update #2

5722830061_668aa90516_o.jpg

this sorta looks like the wind tunnel that plays during the main menu. What is this if you dont mind me asking? looks really nice

Mark IV update has to be one of your very best :drool:
I was wondering, when you would notice the two part update.

this sorta looks like the wind tunnel that plays during the main menu. What is this if you dont mind me asking? looks really nice
You will find out in the week, but it is a secret. Then again, maybe I shouldn't of said that. And for one very good reason, it will give Gtuned something else to say about me. :dopey:

YAY another capture card Update love those
You should see the full update, during the week.

----

PMC - Week 25

PMC 2.0 - Week 25

PMC Rejects - Week 25

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments.

----

News

My previous post has just been updated, so it can include my new PMC 2.0 entry.

@ krakozyabr: Thank You

Nicknamealguem
Not sure about the entries, they look a bit too dark. And I preferred your first PMC entry to the new one.
My new PMC 2.0 entry isn't dark on my monitor.

Sorry I haven't commented earlier on the Ford Mark IV update, but they look really really good! 👍

Especially like the HDRI images 👍

I like your Alfa Romeo entry I think you have a very good chance at winning this week's competition with that. I also like the F40 photo, the lighting is great in that one.

Sorry I haven't commented earlier on the Ford Mark IV update, but they look really really good! 👍

Especially like the HDRI images 👍
Thanks for popping along, and leaving a comment in the process.

I like your Alfa Romeo entry I think you have a very good chance at winning this week's competition with that. I also like the F40 photo, the lighting is great in that one.
Cheers 👍

----

C.C.C.L - Week 11

C.C.C.L Rejects - Week 11

Click for the full size

What green is that? Original? It looks good with blue filter.
It is British Racing Green. :sly:

@ Everyone Else: Thank You

----

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

5741581606_4066c3e5bf_o.jpg

5741028277_6f412715ec_o.jpg

Stock

Click for the full size

Taken On: Blackmagic Intensity Pro

The DB9 pictures are very nice, I like the work with the focus and the lights, and the composition itself is very good!

PMC week 25 entry is amazing! I have no idea what or where it is, but it really has a futuristic feeling :dopey:👍

Also, nice CCCL entry from you this week! You have a certain eye for detail - always something 'different' which is cool! It's really funny - I can often go through a poll without knowing the entrants, and during the scrolling I go "wow that one has to be TVR&FF" :D

Back