RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Stagea Tune Finshed!

Just tried it out, and I must say that I am really impressed by the tune, quite a car to tame, but you did it anyway.
Great job and thanks for making it both faster and much easier to control, appreciate it 👍

Just tried it out, and I must say that I am really impressed by the tune, quite a car to tame, but you did it anyway.
Great job and thanks for making it both faster and much easier to control, appreciate it 👍

Thanks for the feedback!

I was wondering if you could maybe tune the BMW 2002 Turbo? I know there is a couple of BMW 2002 Turbo tunes but the tuner name does not sound familiar and I would trust the tune more if you guys were to do it! 👍

I was wondering if you could maybe tune the BMW 2002 Turbo? I know there is a couple of BMW 2002 Turbo tunes but the tuner name does not sound familiar and I would trust the tune more if you guys were to do it! 👍

I should have it :D ... ok I have it expect the tune at sunday or maybe earlier/later 👍

Why don't you just give these tunes a go? The amount of tunes doesn't make a good tuning garage... not offence at any tuner! But the more tunes you post in short time, the less time you have to spend on every car...

Why don't you just give these tunes a go? The amount of tunes doesn't make a good tuning garage... not offence at any tuner! But the more tunes you post in short time, the less time you have to spend on every car...

I have given those "tunes a go" and I didn't think it brought the full potential of the car out and I do trust a tuning garage with more experience, not saying that one with less experience can't tune but most of the time a more experienced garage will do better IMO.

There's a difference between quality and quantity.

True this but occasionally they go hand-in-hand. Those of us who do nothing but tune, tune some more, then go and tune a bit more can generally crank out several cars in a very short time period while keeping quality high.

True this but occasionally they go hand-in-hand. Those of us who do nothing but tune, tune some more, then go and tune a bit more can generally crank out several cars in a very short time period while keeping quality high.

Well my recent reviews for GTP members have been quite positive :D

Well, in addition to the bmw 2002, which is a great suggestion by the way, I would like to see a maxed out Lancia delta integrale tune. (It's the one from the NCD)
There are a few tunes around for this car, but they vary in output and such.
Requesting the Delta because I've got a feeling that it could make an excellent ring-lapper 👍

Well, in addition to the bmw 2002, which is a great suggestion by the way, I would like to see a maxed out Lancia delta integrale tune. (It's the one from the NCD)
There are a few tunes around for this car, but they vary in output and such.
Requesting the Delta because I've got a feeling that it could make an excellent ring-lapper 👍

Ah I remember the delta....... it made me sad :(

Ah I remember the delta....... it made me sad :(

Well, i don't want to ruin your weekend, but if you're up for it anyway, just look at it as a challenge :sly:
Anyway, just focus your tuning skills on the bmw for now, it will more than do.
EDIT: seems like I missed the point of your post... If it saddens you because of the cars abilities, then get to work this instant, it's the only thing that'll make it work :scared:

Last edited:
This is a RALLY CAR?!? Renualt 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Requested By: Our Very Own Test Driver Tomhart9

bfp9Z.jpg

486Bhp - 575PP - 905Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement)
Racing Soft

The Tune

Aero
15/35

Transmission
205Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 23
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 25

Suspension
Ride Height -50/-30
Spring Rate: 11.0/12.5
Dampers Ext: 9/6
Dampers Comp: 9/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.60/0.50

Brake Balance
7/3

Comments
Ok guys HOW CAN THIS THING BE A RALLY CAR IF IT HAS SOOO MUCH OVERSTEER????????? ok anyway.... here at RVR though extremely confused think that we fixed the problem!
It has most of the oversteer gone and the handling is widely improved compared to the stock tune... I mean this car was just :crazy: and made you feel :scared: before this tune!
Enjoy
:D

YAY!! :D I'll test both the R5 tunes, erm soon :lol: I dont have the Stagea but if you put it online I can do it 👍

Just got a spare stagea from the ucd, would be happy to donate it, modded if you want.

Last edited:
Just got a spare stagea from the ucd, would be happy to donate it, modded if you want.

Legend! if you could modify it up the specs in the tune and send it to me that'd be amazing! My PSN is tomhart9
I'm sure I can sort you out with a few nice paints 👍

Legend! if you could modify it up the specs in the tune and send it to me that'd be amazing! My PSN is tomhart9
I'm sure I can sort you out with a few nice paints 👍

I've modded it (everything except for rigidity restoration, improvement and a spoiler), but i left the settings stock in case you'll want to try it out this way first.
I kinda feel like I owe you guys for the tune and your ps theme anyway, so no need for paint chips 👍
The colour of the car is, well, different, so just go ahead and change that instead.

Yellow Car! Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02
Kjtve.jpg

811BHP - 604PP - 1470KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement)
Tyres - Racing Soft

The Tune

Transmission
224Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 16
Acceleration - 30
Braking - 13

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rate: 10.7/11.8
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
Hi, yeah you! This is RVR's new Mercedes tune and here is the Info:
Well firstly oversteer well this car had to much oversteer for me so I fixed this car using my tuning magic!
Secondly the top speed and handling are better than before I mean much better :D
and onboy123 if your looking at this a Mercedes can look good in yelllow! :)

Enjoy

Comments
Hi, yeah you! This is RVR's new Mercedes tune and here is the Info:
Well firstly oversteer well this car had to much oversteer for me so I fixed this car using my tuning magic!
Secondly the top speed and handling are better than before I mean much better :D
and onboy123 if your looking at this a Mercedes can look good in yelllow! :)

Enjoy

Yea, I'm looking, and looking very surprised…and slightly disgusted at the fact that this thing was meant to be subtle and is painted in a very garish yellow…looks nice though, very nice 👍 :D

Yea, I'm looking, and looking very surprised…and slightly disgusted at the fact that this thing was meant to be subtle and is painted in a very garish yellow…looks nice though, very nice 👍 :D

Haha I knew you would like it 👍

Haha I knew you would like it 👍

Shame I sold mine, loved it, but was very rarely driven and ate damn near half a million of my money, used mine to do the GVS 300KM though, went as smooth as silk. Just like the car. Only mine was painted midnight blue (I have a strange obsession with this colour). Might just give this one a go, see how good your work is 👍 reviews might come, might not, though you won't mind if I forget or not bother :D

Something a little Iconic BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Requested By: Crazed_Coupe

qYbv0.jpg

348BHP - 918KG - 495PP

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Rigidity Improvement, No Spoiler)

The Tune

Transmission
186Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 25
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 26

Suspension
Ride Height -25/-15
Spring Rate: 11.5/10.0
Dampers Ext: 8/5
Dampers Comp: 7/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/4
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.25/0.35

Brake Balance
7/5

Comments
Something a little MMMMMMMM iconic! Originally the car had so much oversteer similar to the Renualt 5!
Now with the RVR treatment this car has much better handling and the oversteer is nearly gone except on very tricky corners but it is only a small amount!
Enjoy!!!

Review: Pas De Voiture Survirage Renualt 5 Turbo '80
3kiRt.jpg

The Renualt 5 Turbo lacked just one thing, handling... :lol: Which, I think you'll agree, is quite important for a car.
This car handled like junk, requiring a delicate hand(s) to drive at any sort of speed. The car didn't really seem to have any grip, it would just slide if you made the slightest erratic movement and had the most horrific understeer!

Now, down to the tune. If you're looking to chase lap times then this is not the tune fore you, in fact with the new tune the best I could manage was about 0.4 seconds slower than the original tune. However, what this tune does is make it race-able.

The RVR tune gives it a much better feel and handles as if it has new tyres. The switch of the tunes feels like the difference between sports soft and racing soft (I can assure you I was using the right tyres! :lol:).
Swift direction changes are a breeze and the mega oversteer it had before is almost all gone!

Overall it is clearly a tune for the people who have problems controlling the orignal set up (believe me I'm not going back! :sly:).
The slower time might seem bad but a lot of that is due to the change in transmission, which is clearly set up for a track with longer and faster sections. Wack this down and you get almost identical lap times as before, only with more control.

As I said this tune is an ideal set up to turn your R' 5 race ready! I can't wait to try out it's big daddy....

Trial Mountain Circuit Times:

Standard tune: 1:30.956

RVR tune: 1:31.358

Current Leaderboard:
  1. Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09- 1:22.972
  2. AMUSE Nismo 380RS Superleggera- 1:23.078
  3. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650
  4. Renualt 5 Turbo '80- 1:31.358

Back