RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Hey I'm planning to compare the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 vs Chrome Line and some tunes for the car... if you want to compete, just have a tune done by let's say the end of the week or I think the end of next week will still be good enough as I'm still doing other driving...

Tuning garages I plan to include: RKM, Praiano's and maybe JG's (is no fully tuned and therefore it might be a bad tune for a car with 200hp more) so far... I just like to have a complete tune including gear ratio.

Hey I'm planning to compare the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 vs Chrome Line and some tunes for the car... if you want to compete, just have a tune done by let's say the end of the week or I think the end of next week will still be good enough as I'm still doing other driving...

Tuning garages I plan to include: RKM, Praiano's and maybe JG's (is no fully tuned and therefore it might be a bad tune for a car with 200hp more) so far... I just like to have a complete tune including gear ratio.

Sure im up for it.... What do you want the specs to be for the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro? As in BHP, KG and what tires?

Sure im up for it.... What do you want the specs to be for the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro? As in BHP, KG and what tires?

Fully tuned, all weight reduction, just everything ;) with racing softs as the tunes from RKM and Praiano63... so that all have the same requirements. Maybe, I will compare all tunes with the stock car first but what count's will be the fully tuned one. I don't know when I will start with the tests yet.
The main goal is to see if the "normal" car and the Chrome Line is very different or not!

Fully tuned, all weight reduction, just everything ;) with racing softs as the tunes from RKM and Praiano63... so that all have the same requirements. Maybe, I will compare all tunes with the stock car first but what count's will be the fully tuned one. I don't know when I will start with the tests yet.
The main goal is to see if the "normal" car and the Chrome Line is very different or not!

Ok then :D

Cold as Ice Lamborghini Gallardo LP 540-4 '08 Elite
Requested By: GTMail
pqwpq.jpg

710BHP - 605PP - 1225KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Custom Spoiler
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Torque Distribution
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero
0/20

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.790
2nd Gear - 2.354
3rd Gear - 1.657
4th Gear - 1.207
5th Gear - 0.920
6th Gear - 0.740
Final Gear - 4.245
Top Speed 255Mph (After changes 238Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 5/9
Acceleration - 19/29
Braking - 8/18

Torque Distribution
20/80

Suspension
Ride Height: -12/-20
Spring Rate: 8.0/9.0
Dampers Ext.: 7/8
Dampers Comp: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/5
Camber Angle: 2.5/3.2
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.10

Brake Balance
5/8

Comments
Lamborghini is a wonderful car company but unfortunatly in GT5 their Gallardo suffers from massive understeer and not the best braking!
Now RVR fixed the understeer problem and gave it a small bit of oversteer make the drive more enjoyable unfortanatly we couldn't fully fix the braking problem but we made it less noticeable!
Enjoy
:D

Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07 Racing Edition Elite
sQgym.jpg

631BHP - 611PP - 1252KG

What to buy:
High RPM Turbo
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires
Oil Change (GT Auto)

The Tune

Aero
20/50

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.537
2nd Gear - 2.272
3rd Gear - 1.600
4th Gear - 1.190
5th Gear - 0.921
6th Gear - 0.750
Final Gear - 4.163
Top Speed 224mph (After changes 204Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 13
Acceleration - 23
Braking - 11

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-10
Spring Rate: 9.5/11.0
Dampers Ext: 5/7
Dampers Comp: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.05

Brake Balance
6/7

Comments
Originally this car was supposed to be a Drift car but Blitz wanted to make something that looked exactly like the drift car but that was a race car so they sent one to RVR to get it race ready!
The main problems with the car were oversteer and overall just bad handling but RVR fixed this and kept a slice of oversteer to keep you going!

(Random Fact about this car: If you get into many collisions your door, trunk and hood can pop open/fall off like the rally cars)

Enjoy

History's Finest Toyota 7 Race Car '70 Elite
Requested By: slowGTR
Bcf4N.jpg

766BHP - 737PP - 620KG

What to buy:
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires
Oil Change (GT Auto)

The Tune

Aero
60/85

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.045
2nd Gear - 1.922
3rd Gear - 1.292
4th Gear - 0.928
5th Gear - 0.726
Final Gear - 4.285
Top Speed 230mph (After changes 207Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 14
Braking - 8

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-5
Spring Rate: 17.1/18.2
Dampers Ext: 9/5
Dampers Comp: 7/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber Angle: 1.5/1.7
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.25

Brake Balance
7/4

Comments
One of the most famous Race cars in history but unfortunaly during testing the 1970 version of the car a driver named Minoru Kawai had a fatal accident at Suzuka Circuit which caused Toyota to pull out of CAN-AM series!

41 Years later RVR was allowed to test and improve the car for showing at the 2012 tokyo motorshow!
The main problem was oversteer and lots of it... while we didn't completely remove the the problem we dramatically improved the car so you can win the Historic Racing Car Cup in both A-Spec and B-Spec!

If you are using a fully tuned model I recommend Racing Medium or Soft tires and increase the Final Gear to a speed where it is 225Mph also 0.30 Toe in the Rear!
Enjoy

^EPIC!!

Surprisingly enough I had to come up with a homemade tune that wasnt far off from this in terms of LSD and suspension but this thing handles 10x better! Seriously happy customer :)

Any chance of you being able to do a 1000hp Viper ACR grip tune? Please and thank you.

Also, are you looking for a Drift tuner, If so, send me a PM, Cheers.

Last edited:
This is my first post and I just want to say that this is the best garage I have found. All of the tunes I have tested are great. That being said I would really like a Viper ACR tune with full upgrade and racing softs. Thanks for all the great tunes and good luck with the garage.

Any chance of you being able to do a 1000hp Viper ACR grip tune? Please and thank you.

Also, are you looking for a Drift tuner, If so, send me a PM, Cheers.

I'll probably be able to do one but theres 3 or 4 tunes I need to post 1st
So I might not be able after My exams but We'll see

And I think we could use a drift tuner but i'll have a quick think about it then PM you :D

This is my first post and I just want to say that this is the best garage I have found. All of the tunes I have tested are great. That being said I would really like a Viper ACR tune with full upgrade and racing softs. Thanks for all the great tunes and good luck with the garage.

Also Another Request for the ACR lol, Congrats on 1st post
Should be up by monday or tuesday

Last edited:
I'll probably be able to do one but theres 3 or 4 tunes I need to post 1st
So I might not be able after My exams but We'll see

And I think we could use a drift tuner but i'll have a quick think about it then PM you :D

All good, no rush.

Evolution XI Mistubishi i-Miev '09 Elite
sLUYA.jpg

63BHP - 306PP - 936Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

LSD
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 24
Braking - 14

Suspension
Ride Height: -14/-20
Spring Rate: 6.2/5.5
Dampers Ext: 6/7
Dampers Comp: 3/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber Angle: 0.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.06

Brake Balance
5/8

Comments
Since Mitsubishi said that the Evolution series would be discontinued to focus on more Eco friendly cars RVR came up with this beautiful idea!

Well Mitsubishi said that they would allow it but only available from our garage so we got to work!

Amazingly this car had understeer which was unbelievable to me for a car with 63BHP but nonetheless we fixed the severe problem and are happy to bring you the Evo XI :)

Enjoy!

It Takes Two Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 Elite
E5WoJ.jpg

634BHP - 570PP - 1387KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.983
2nd Gear - 2.656
3rd Gear - 1.833
4th Gear - 1.336
5th Gear - 1.025
6th Gear - 0.829
Final Gear - 3.540
Top Speed 242Mph (After changes 223Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 43
Braking - 11

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-15
Spring Rate: 9.8/10.5
Dampers Ext.: 5/5
Dampers Comp: 3/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber Angle: 1.4/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.13/0.06

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
Well this is the Aston Martin DB9 Coupe with an epic picture (of course) well simply put this cars handling was an utter disaster! I mean oversteer like a **BLEEP**
Anyway we fixed the problem and make the brakes slightly better and the car feels overall just simply good!
Enjoy

Almighty 4x4 Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
Requested By: GTMail
Ltbal.jpg

728BHP - 583PP - 1434Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Spoiler or Rigidity Improvment)
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.671
2nd Gear - 2.991
3rd Gear - 2.074
4th Gear - 1.507
5th Gear - 1.153
6th Gear - 0.929
Final Gear - 3.182
Top Speed 249Mph (After changes 230Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 9/12
Acceleration - 26/32
Braking - 11/14

Torque Distribution
25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: -40/-40
Spring Rate: 10.2/11.0
Dampers Ext.: 7/6
Dampers Comp: 4/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 1.2/2.4
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
The Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03 has a bad Reputation online but RVR are here to change that with tuning this car before anybody else on GTP!
Understeer is this car's huge problem but we fixed it and made the car more flexible and enjoyable, but remember to brake early or else you might go into the car!
Enjoy

:tup:YES!!! My Audi is done! Can't wait to show some supercars up! Thanks for another great tune:tup:

:tup:YES!!! My Audi is done! Can't wait to show some supercars up! Thanks for another great tune:tup:

Well put it like this me and Zach were playing online and he found it hard to keep up with the Audi and he was in a fully tuned ZR1 (non-RM)

Venom Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Requested By: Nismo34 & GLOK1132
fbwzD.jpg

1002BHP - 676PP - 1257KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Incuding Spoiler, No Rigidity Improvement)
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero
10/40

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.091
2nd Gear - 2.565
3rd Gear - 1.762
4th Gear - 1.263
5th Gear - 0.953
6th Gear - 0.758
Final Gear - 3.023
Top Speed 280mph (After changes 260Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 11
Acceleration - 17
Braking - 6

Suspension
Ride Height: -14/-20
Spring Rate: 8.2/9.5
Dampers Ext: 6/8
Dampers Comp: 5/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7
Camber Angle:1.2/2.6
Toe Angle: -0.25/0.35

Brake Balance
6/9

Comments
The Viper is one of those iconic sports cars that everybody knows its also famous it notoriously bad handling and for its blistering fast top speed!
The ACR '08 is no different with massive understeer and a fast top speed, well this time RVR kind of went mad scientist with this tune giving it 1000+ BHP and 1257KG thats a power to weight ratio of: 1.23kg/BHP thats kind of..... insane!
Enjoy

Last edited:
What is the sense of buying a new spoiler for this viper?

As far as I know this car has one on default and the front-ish DF is 10.

raVer

Back