TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Thanks for the comments.

----

PMC 2.0 - Week 26

PMC - Week 26

Click for the full size

Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

----

PMC 2.0 - Week 27

C.C.C.L - Week 13

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Great shots lately man. 👍 If you don't mind me asking, how was PMC 2.0 week 26 taken? I really like that one.
The shot was taken a long time ago, so I can't remember how it was taken.

@ Everyone Else: Cheers 👍

----

C.C.C.L Rejects - Week 13

Click for the full size

Preview - Work in Progress - HDRI

5788316653_8762a75c30_o.jpg

Like your CCCL "rejects" and the teaser Mercedes - nice and moody with the heavy vignetting and the headlamp sparkle. Good job on hiding the fact the Mercedes is a standard - wish PD would make that one in particular a premium...

Like your CCCL "rejects" and the teaser Mercedes - nice and moody with the heavy vignetting and the headlamp sparkle. Good job on hiding the fact the Mercedes is a standard - wish PD would make that one in particular a premium...
If I had to choose, between the C9 or Griffith 500 for premium treatment. Then I would pick the Griffith 500, but the C9 would still make a good premium car.

----

HDRI

Click for the full size

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

5791511549_fdc261720c_o.jpg

Cool set. I like #3 best. Looks very real. Unfortunately I have never had the chance to drive this car. It was the car I was aiming for in GT4 at the end but never got that far.

I think PD modelled the standard race cars with much more detail the most road cars.

Back