TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
You sure that's standard? 'Cause that's awesome o.O
 
Excellent work on the Sauber 👍

1, 3 and 5 :drool:
 
I can't even Begin to Describe how Astonishing that is Wow Jamie :drool:
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
 
The first Sauber photo looks sweet with the stormy set. That and all of the other photos are pure sweetness!
 
Cheers 👍

-----

Old Photo Shoot - Stock Shots



Click for the full size

5797495418_50e02781ea_o.jpg


Miura P400 Bertone Prototype: TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Gallardo LP560-4: magburner​
 
Would love to see the second one Edited with your style .
 
Really, really nice work. :drool:
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

Preview - HDRI

5801906933_c507a0da0e_o.jpg
 
^ Nice work. 👍
 
The SL300 picture of a couple of pages back is perfect. The Sauber set is also very good!
 
Last edited:
Great preview shot 👍
 
Thank You 👍

----

PMC 2.0 "Old Entry" - Week 28


PMC - Week 28

Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Just a preview on the Nissan? I want more! Great photos as usual.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
The one you entered for the backfire comp is awesome. Really. But what is it? An X2010?
 
Wow!! The second PMC entry is murderously good. Really loving your shots :drool:
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments. Other then that, it looks like the following people jinxed my 2.0 entry from week 27:

*F458 Italia
*Grand Prix
*sems4arsenal


:nervous:

----

New PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 28

Click for the full size

Preview 2/2 - Stock Shot
5809151182_08bcedc155_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like your new "tunnel" entry more, but I have to ask, what is that in the "Stock Shot"?
Is it an air intake?
 
I like your new "tunnel" entry more, but I have to ask, what is that in the "Stock Shot"?
Is it an air intake?
It is a door handle.

----

Photoshopped



Click for the full size

5809933108_f7f8a434bf_o.jpg

5809932928_d5b7e4d140_o.jpg

5809367957_1b4af2043c_o.jpg



Stock Shots


Click for the full size

5809367107_980c122b40_o.jpg
 
Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Nobody, and I mean nobody, does a door handle better than you! :dopey: Great shots again - the master of close-ups. Nice tone on all of the shots. Shot 2 is my favorite - perfect use of aperture.
 
1 and 5 are great, but a nice set overall!
 
Lovely Shots!

I love this "Rim" - Shot. Absolutly gorgeous Picture! :)
Keep up the good work! :)
 
I'm liking the the close ups of the 370Z. Cool set!
 
Back