RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Hey man I props on the Ferrari 512bb tune, it's amazing! the car handled like a dream and surprisingly fast! I liked the car so much that now I got two more retro Italian super cars and I need you to tune them for me! The two cars are a Lamborghini countach lp400 and a lamborghini countach 25th anniversary. I would like these like the Ferrari tune, powerful, nimble, and on racing softs! my psn is alex7302

It was a decent setup. I'm going to do some modifications of my own to it and build on it.
I'm having just a tad bit of a problem keep the front end where i want it to go. Gonna try a couple LSD and spring tunes to see how it goes. Will post results in a few.

Great tune so far

FT-86 Drifter

DeepForestRaceway-2-1.jpg

What to buy:
Body Ridgity improvement (Optional, not sure how the tune works with out it, might even improve it.)

Engine tuning 1,2 and 3
Sport ECU

Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports
Titanium racing exhaust

6 speed close transmission

Clutch twin plate
Flywheel Semi racing
FC LSD
Carbon prop shaft

FC Suspension.

Comfort hard tyres.

The tune:
LSD:

Initial: 55
Accel:60
Braking: 60

Suspension:
Ride height: -15/-15
Spring rate: 10.3/10.6
Damper (Ext): 4/5
Damper (Comp): 5/5
Anti roll: 2/2

Camber angle (-): 0.7/1.4
Toe: 0.20/0.50

Comments:
Personally Im not too happy with this tune. It has a little problem which I cant pinpoint. This tune is the best I could pull out of it, just remember NO WEIGHT LOSS and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Looking forward to trying the STi gymkahna tune.

The FT-86 will drift right out of the showroom, but I will still try your tune, as I may be a bit infatuated with the little Toyobaru.

Bluetit RUF CTR Yellowbird '87 Elite
BdMdD.jpg

730BHP - 594PP - 1081KG

What To Buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Weight loss stage 3
Engine Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Racing Softs (Anything else would be suicide)

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.088
2nd Gear - 2.036
3rd Gear - 1.368
4th Gear - 0.994
5th Gear - 0.760
6th Gear - 0.613
Final Gear - 4.071
Top Speed 249Mph (After changes 232Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 9
Acceleration - 15
Braking - 8

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-5
Spring Rate: 9.4/14.1
Dampers Ext.: 7/7
Dampers Comp: 7/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber Angle: 2.6/1.6
Toe Angle: 0.06/0.40

Brake Balance
9/3

Comments:
Easily the worst handling car in the whole game, The RUF Yellowbird in real life is a motor icon known by many car enthusiasts but in this game its popular for another reason OVERSTEER!!!!!!! It goes to slide on every single turn no matter what tyres you use!
RVR have won in a major tuning battle with this car (the 1st time we tried we lost :( ) Fixing most of the oversteer problem and making the car feel better! But be warned this car is NOT for a beginner driver!

Dylans1o

730BHP - 594PP - 1081KG

What To Buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Weight loss stage 3
Engine Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Racing Softs (Anything else would be suicide)

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.088
2nd Gear - 2.036
3rd Gear - 1.368
4th Gear - 0.994
5th Gear - 0.760
6th Gear - 0.613
Final Gear - 4.071
Top Speed 249Mph (After changes 232Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 9
Acceleration - 15
Braking - 8

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-5
Spring Rate: 9.4/14.1
Dampers Ext.: 7/7
Dampers Comp: 7/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber Angle: 2.6/1.6
Toe Angle: 0.06/0.40

Brake Balance
9/3

Comments:
Easily the worst handling car in the whole game, The RUF Yellowbird in real life is a motor icon known by many car enthusiasts but in this game its popular for another reason OVERSTEER!!!!!!! It goes to slide on every single turn no matter what tyres you use!
RVR have won in a major tuning battle with this car (the 1st time we tried we lost :( ) Fixing most of the oversteer problem and making the car feel better! But be warned this car is NOT for a beginner driver!

I remember this nightmare from GT4. Is it any better in GT5? Talk about insane oversteer. I'd like to check out that Tuning Battle you won with this Tune to see how it went down. Must of been Mega Smoke & Sideways Action.

Comments:
Yes it is an icon, but it drives exactly the same in real. It does also oversteer like hell in real and an average driver would be killed by the car.

Oh and which major tuning battle have you won with this car? I can't remember and would also like to see it.
I remember this nightmare from GT4. Is it any better in GT5? Talk about insane oversteer. I'd like to check out that Tuning Battle you won with this Tune to see how it went down. Must of been Mega Smoke & Sideways Action.
+1

Yes it is an icon, but it drives exactly the same in real. It does also oversteer like hell in real and an average driver would be killed by the car.

Oh and which major tuning battle have you won with this car? I can't remember and would also like to see it.
+1

No not as in actual major tuning battle with other people, a major tuning battle against the car as in it was a b***h to tune!

Gymkhana's First Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 RM
NNGDV.jpg

519Bhp - 578PP - 1065Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (+ Race Mod, No Rigidity Improvement)
Rear: Comfort Medium
Front: Comfort Hard

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.682
2nd Gear - 2.686
3rd Gear - 2.064
4th Gear - 1.657
5th Gear - 1.390
6th Gear - 1.158
Final Gear - 3.900
Top Speed 130Mph (After changes 145Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 7/49
Acceleration - 6/31
Braking - 5/11

Torque Distribustion
30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -55/-25
Spring Rate: 15.0/12.5
Dampers Ext.: 9/8
Dampers Comp: 10/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/5
Camber Angle: 0.7/0.2
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.80

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
As Ken's First Gymkhana car this car is very iconic and knows how to slide!
Thats why at RVR we recreated it to its sliding ablites! With this tune you will be able to Gymkhana perfectly! Be Ken Block with this tune (Not actually be Ken block but you know!)
Enjoy
:D

Last edited:
Just issuing a personal invite to the RVR crew for the FF shootout I'm hosting. Keep up the good work guys!

I love the WRC gymkahna tune! been wacking it round TTT sliding round cones with ease! I'll take a few pics next time!!

Comments
As Ken's First Gymkhana car this car is very iconic and knows how to slide!
Thats why at RVR we recreated it to its sliding ablites! With this tune you will be able to Gymkhana perfectly! Be Ken Block with this tune (Not actually be Ken block but you know!)
Enjoy[/FONT] :D

Did you forget to mention which tires?

Gangsta' Stylin! Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04
Requested By - GTMail
pFosE.jpg

1024BHP - 642PP - 1529Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement)
Tyres - Racing Soft

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.543
2nd Gear - 2.792
3rd Gear - 1.869
4th Gear - 1.313
5th Gear - 0.983
Final Gear - 3.591
Top Speed 261mph (After changes 238 Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 21
Braking - 11

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-25
Spring Rate: 5.6/8.5
Dampers Ext.: 4/6
Dampers Comp: 3/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber Angle: 1.3/2.6
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance
6/8

Comments
This car was kindly given to me by GTMail as a request for a tune! So just a quick thanks to GTMail for giving me the car! (*Please Applause*)
Anywho..... back to the car! This thing had understeer like crazy on my trip to Trial Mountain the car just crashed into the wall on the 1st turn (No joke!)
Well as usual the car is approx. 5 times better than before with less understeer and a more enjoyable drive!
Enjoy!

It Shall Be Champion Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94 Elite
Tuned For: FF 1m Cr. Shootout
n1v2d.jpg

375Bhp - 500PP - 996Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Oil Change
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Racing Air Filter
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Turbo
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Race Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.421
2nd Gear - 2.299
3rd Gear - 1.626
4th Gear - 1.218
5th Gear - 0.957
6th Gear - 0.789
Final Gear - 4.657
Top Speed 193Mph (After changes 175Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 5
Acceleration - 13
Braking - 5

Suspension
Ride Height: -5/-25
Spring Rate: 8.3/7.2
Dampers Ext.: 8/5
Dampers Comp: 9/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/5
Camber Angle: 2.0/0.7
Toe Angle: -0.03/-0.16

Brake Balance
4/8

Comments
This Car is tuned for Grand Valley Speedway but will work well on most tracks!
The car feels much better now the understeer has been tamed and the car feels much more maneuverable than before! Before anyone asks the colour is Mazoria Seyfert! Hope the Tester have a fun time with this car :P
Enjoy

Last edited:
You were able to hit 500PP exactly by leaving off the sports catalytic converter, and sports exhaust manifold?

Back