TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Brilliant photos!!

I really like the Blue Playstation one (4th from the top), Looks real!

đź‘Ť

Pebb,

For the most part, your latest update is good. Very interesting angles, composition, and use of lighting.

However I know a few have touched on this subject, but your editing style while excellent at first, is wearing a bit thin. I know you are perfectly capable of taking a great photo without such heavy vignetting or extreme tones, so why don't you? Great photographs are not all warm vignettes, and again I would like to see what you can do thinking outside your box.

probably iam on the wrong thread but i rly need to know this , : where do you upload your pics from the photoshooting few days agoo ? i can´t wait any looonger :sly:

nanabu
probably iam on the wrong thread but i rly need to know this , : where do you upload your pics from the photoshooting few days agoo ? i can´t wait any looonger :sly:
I want to go through some of my older replays first.

@ Ben: I didn't add the vignetting, because that is caused by some of the filters at certain aperture settings and exposure levels.

Along with that, not every shot has any kind of vignetting.

@ Everyone else: Thanks

Last edited:
Love the shots you took from my "shoot" with you. Are you planning of making a set of you goin' all "missile" in the CLK? :lol:

Great work. đź‘Ť

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

C.C.C.L - Week 16

PMC 2.0 - Week 30

PMC - Week 30

Click for the full size

The green Lambo Muira definitely stands out - wonderful use of color, tone and perspective. Great work TVR as usual.

Great entries and a stunning 2.0 shot. You will easily make the poll with that.

Great entries! The 2.0 entry is phenominal! :drool:

Thank You đź‘Ť

----

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

5858439699_4d3958007e_b.jpg

Excellent: for some reason, I always think of the Cerbera first when I think of TVR in GT (probably because of the old LM Edition from GT1), and these really show it off nicely đź‘Ť

Creatively, the first shot is excellent, but I'm drawn to the two B/W shots more, even if they're more "standard" in composition. The third shot is great too, definitely brings a good feeling along with it. Nice one!

I wish this car was premium, along with the Speed 12 and V8S.
Great shots. I like the third one the most. đź‘Ť

Great work. I especially like second shot (black and white) for the composition, lighting and sense of action. The third shot is beautiful - nice color and composition.

I wish this car was premium, along with the Speed 12 and V8S.
Great shots. I like the third one the most. đź‘Ť
I would prefer to see the Griffith 500 in premium form first, along with a Sagaris being added to GT5 via download content.

Great set! I love what you did with the first shot. đź‘Ť

Excellent: for some reason, I always think of the Cerbera first when I think of TVR in GT (probably because of the old LM Edition from GT1), and these really show it off nicely đź‘Ť

Creatively, the first shot is excellent, but I'm drawn to the two B/W shots more, even if they're more "standard" in composition. The third shot is great too, definitely brings a good feeling along with it. Nice one!

Great set!

Shots #1 and #3 are my favs

Great work. I especially like second shot (black and white) for the composition, lighting and sense of action. The third shot is beautiful - nice color and composition.

đź‘Ť
Thank You

I love the first shot of the Cerbera. That along with the DB7 were my favourite cars from GT1. :D

Back