TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Nice previews. I can't wait for the full set. It will be amazing.
 
Awesome! Still hungry for more. :)
 
I don't like the SLR - Shots that much, but the "Speed Six" - Set is amazing!
Well Done!

The First Picture looks just excellent. :)
 
Thanks 👍

----

Photoshopped




Click for the full size


HDRI


Click for the full size


Stock Shot

5877551754_7e9fde18cd_o.jpg
 
Amazing work, can't really name a fave. But the "Photoshopped" shots look fantastic.
 
Love that 1st photoshopped tunnel shot. :)
 
Great set. My favorites are the first two.
 
My fav are the first and the last. Great set of a car I usually don't like at all...
 
Wow Jamie been a while since I visited ,your latest sets are Astonishing.
 
Great work, I like the 2nd and the last most but they are all very nice.
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

PMC - Week 31



PMC 2.0 - Week 31

Click for the full size​
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
astonishing work, I am expecting to see you photos from Forza-4 when it will be released!
 
Great photos. I love the SLR from behind. Nice color balance, tone, and composition.
 
Great shot of the Transcammer. 👍
 
Cheers 👍

----

PMC - Week 32


C.C.C.L - Themes 1 & 2 - Special Week

Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Very cool Tesla shot 👍 That color looks so good.
 
Yep!

The Tesla - Picture is also my favorite.
I like the composition! :)
 
great pit stop shot! really lovely moment!
 
Well done shot with the Tesla
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback. :)
 
Last edited:
That preview looks good. Really good. 👍
 
Beautiful preview. I like the white stripe along the side in comparison to the car. Perfect lighting and coloring. I was hoping you would have it linked to the high res version though... :dopey: I also really like your PMC week 32 in the previous post. Great shot.
 
Back