TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Ahhhhhhh.....hemmm...Errrrrrr..... I don't know what to say. That's just....errrrmmm.... AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD. SPECTACULAR.

what´s this ? doom day ?

SVX
Ahhhhhhh.....hemmm...Errrrrrr..... I don't know what to say. That's just....errrrmmm.... AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD. SPECTACULAR.
My aim was to make the shot look like one thing:

A Nebula!

That preview shot is sooooo effing beautiful. Can't wait for the full update.
Thank You

----

PMC & PMC 2.0 - Week 34

Click for the full size

Like FishyJuice said, the Citroen is really great!!! Lovely sense of speed there, and so damm cool 👍

:cheers:

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

HDRI

Click for the full size

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

HDRI

5956153799_6a2006b1c1.jpg

Like that one​

I saw the Alfa and thought, the colour, it's ruined. But then thought, that actually looks really really nice; what colour is that? I also like the location of the shot, looks like excellent. Great work 👍 👍 :drool:

Skython11
I saw the Alfa and thought, the colour, it's ruined. But then thought, that actually looks really really nice; what colour is that? I also like the location of the shot, looks like excellent. Great work 👍 👍 :drool:

I will have a look later on.

NTX
good looking picture Jamie 👍 the location is very neat too :)

Cheers :)

Thank You 👍

----

PMC and PMC 2.0 - Week 35

Click for the full size

My Thoughts:

I hope at least one of my shots will make a poll, because I thought I had a chance with my entries from week 34. However what does this mean in terms of future entries, well I may take a break from all photomode contests.

thats lovely!! The PMC entry is so goooood!! Nice detail!! Don´t take a break from the competitions Jamie, you know that you have the skills to bring good looking pictures that really can enter a poll very easily 👍

Great entries. I like the style of the black and white PMC entry, nice lighting and control over the grays. I also like the Audi - the color, composition, and sense of speed are superb. Lovely.

I dont think a break is necessary just because you fail with some polls. Just shoot if you have fun...if not, take a break.

I, for example, only enter if I like the theme or feel good with it. Or you just shoot what you want to in the next weeks and maybe use one of those shots for a competition in some week. Thats how I won the 2.0 comp, with an old shot of mine I only took because I wanted to shoot that car.
just keep in mind "do it for fun!" ;)

btw, the Entries are nice...but I think it will be damn hard this week, unfortunately...:drool:

I agree with Mitch, the main point is to be enjoying yourself. If it's a chore to do the photoshoot for a particular theme or whatever then take a break. I love the Photoshop comp but I don't much like the graphics weeks so generally I don't bother entering them so I pretty much just enter anytime it's a manipulation week 'cause I really enjoy doing that. :)

Thanks for the in-depth comments.

Request preview looks great! :drool:
At the moment I am taking a short break from GT5, so I can play the BF3 Alpha. However I will try to get the full update out, by next week or the week after.

Latest Posts

Back