TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
You can play the BF3 Alpha??? Awwww, now I'm jealous:)
 
You can play the BF3 Alpha??? Awwww, now I'm jealous:)
It ends on Monday, but NVidia and DICE didn't do well to release the correct drivers on time.
 
C.C.C.L "Week 21" & PMC "Week 36"



Click for the full size


C.C.C.L - Rejects





Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
I love your CCCL entry - you made the right choice IMO. That said all your shots were very good. ;)
 
Love your PMC entry 👍 and great work with the california, all of the shots a brilliant
 
Very nice. I doubt I will be able to beat you this week.
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Preview 2/2 - HDRI

6007013477_9c27b00ec9_o.jpg
 
:drool: that alfa shot is amazing brilliant work and editing 👍

Edit: phone auto correct fail turned alfa into sofa
 
Last edited:
Thank You :)

----

Photoshopped

6013809707_5468eaae16_o.jpg




Click for the full size


HDRI



Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Great job. I really love your last shot. It looks like the car is glowing.
 
Great set - every one's a winner! 👍 Those HDRI's are fantastic. :)
 
Awesome work on my request! All of them really are good, though my favorites are 1, 2 and 6. Nice to see my request turn out so well! 👍
 
I think the Alfa update is great nice ps work 👍
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
 
PMC 2.0 "Week 37" & C.C.C.L "Week 22"


Click for the full size​
 
Great shots. How many competitions have you won? I would think you would have won a number of them by now.
 
That McLaren picture is amazing!
 
OI ! is my request next ? me can´t wait any longeeeer :P
 
I love the PMC 2.0. Very nice tones and shading - just beautiful.
 
Mean looking the 2.0 entry Jamie, and classic feeling on the CCCL.

Strong entries in my opinion 👍
 
Great shots. How many competitions have you won? I would think you would have won a number of them by now.
I have only won a total of two photomode contests.


PMC: 1 Win
PMC 2.0: 1 win


OI ! is my request next ? me can´t wait any longeeeer :P
I will try to get it out, by next week or the week after.


That McLaren picture is amazing!
I love the PMC 2.0. Very nice tones and shading - just beautiful.
NTX
Mean looking the 2.0 entry Jamie, and classic feeling on the CCCL.
Strong entries in my opinion 👍
Cheers 👍
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

PMC - Week 37


Click for the full size


PMC - Week 37 - Rejects



Click for the full size​
 
Great shots. I love the colours and tones in them 👍
 
If you can find the correct location, then you can request a free gift car under a million credits.
 
The challenge is only aimed at 20832.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
The challenge is only aimed at 20832.

Ahh okays I shall delete my answer then :lol:
 
Back