TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Great work!! Just read the last few pages and I actually needed to see most of the bigger versions.. usually the thumbnails are enough but some of these are too beatiful to miss full sized :)

:cheers:
 
Thanks :)

----

To: nanabu - Stock Shot - Preview

6036295491_d5ea0eaa69_o.jpg
 
Looking good. :)
 
That Nissan shot is awesome 👍 I like the colours in it and the focus.
 
Nice catch there Jamie! Quite sinister looking 👍 You always take really nice shots on "attention to details" :)
 
If you can find the correct location, then you can request a free gift car under a million credits.

Would probably be Monza, where exactly I don't know :D
Try to find it, but failed badly 👎

Anyway amazing Shot of the GT-R
 
Looking good. :)
That Nissan shot is awesome 👍 I like the colours in it and the focus.
Thank You 👍


Would probably be Monza, where exactly I don't know :D
Try to find it, but failed badly 👎

Anyway amazing Shot of the GT-R
As you will have seen, I have replied to your answer.

yeees mOar is coming , me likes :D
It is time to reveal, your request in full.

-----

Photoshopped



Click for the full size


Stock


Click for the full size​
 
1-2-3 <--- R Eyegasmic , i wish they where on flickr so i could add them to my fav´s !!
 
1-2-3 <--- R Eyegasmic , i wish they where on flickr so i could add them to my fav´s !!
You should look at the URL. :sly:
 
nervmind , found you :D
 
Last edited:
Looks amazing. Especially the edited ones. 👍
The 'heavy' vignetting suits the track and creates a nice atmosphere.
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
I am so glad I didn't miss this update. :drool:
 
Nice Jamie!! Very "Japanese" feeling! Cool indeed 👍
 
Very good - as FJ said great atmosphere. 👍
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

TheDrummingKING's Request - Preview - HDRI

6056514428_37800502b5_o.jpg
 
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
 
Whoa! This is totally Awesome!!!:drool:
 
Thank You 👍

----

C.C.C.L - Week 24


Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Beautiful photo TVR. Love the reflections and tone.
 
I will try to top my entry, during the week.
 
Back