RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Bugattu Veyron = 2 million GBP. So using Roj's HKD converter, that's 24 Million HKD. Some way off lol. But still a ****ton of money you guys lost o.O

Now you see why when the leader of the government, a man who shares the same surname as me but aren't from the same family, showed up at a meeting on a Sunday, a hoard of people threw paper planes at him until he made it to the entrance. People also handcuffed themselves to the outside of a historic government building because the government was moving out of it…:eek: Us lot hate him, he ruined our harbour when he reclaimed the land, he moved a landmark ferry pier halfway across Hong Kong, he takes our money away and doesn't do **** with it…

Now you see why when the leader of the government, a man who shares the same surname as me but aren't from the same family, showed up at a meeting on a Sunday, a hoard of people threw paper planes at him until he made it to the entrance. People also handcuffed themselves to the outside of a historic government building because the government was moving out of it…:eek: Us lot hate him, he ruined our harbour when he reclaimed the land, he moved a landmark ferry pier halfway across Hong Kong, he takes our money away and doesn't do **** with it…

And thinking that my family was considering moving to Hong Kong a few years ago... I'm kinda glad we didn't (No offense) :P

Come here at the Philippines and you'll see something more depressing. My country is ran by a retard man who's slightly autistic and around 70% of my fellow countrymen are illiterate. I am deeply ashamed of my country. And because of that, any cool car you see here could probably be smuggled. I've seen an R34 in a used car dealer, and another has a bloody RX-8. Heck, I even saw the NISMO 380RS (not Amuse) in another, bloody hell?

In other news, Roj, you'd better be applying your GT5 job in a real life basis with those money coming, oh the possibilities of earning even more cash :lol:

Come here at the Philippines and you'll see something more depressing. My country is ran by a retard man who's slightly autistic and around 70% of my fellow countrymen are illiterate. I am deeply ashamed of my country. And because of that, any cool car you see here could probably be smuggled. I've seen an R34 in a used car dealer, and another has a bloody RX-8. Heck, I even saw the NISMO 380RS (not Amuse) in another, bloody hell?

In other news, Roj, you'd better be applying your GT5 job in a real life basis with those money coming, oh the possibilities of earning even more cash :lol:

No! That's cool! You tell people you have a R34 GTR, they think you're cool, tell them it's a smuggled one, instant respect for life :D

No! That's cool! You tell people you have a R34 GTR, they think you're cool, tell them it's a smuggled one, instant respect for life :D

ORLY_251bbe_373067.jpg

The cops would be up my ass if I blatantly say that. :scared:

Pfft…I'm sorry to say, the cops are useless in Philippines. It's cuz of their uselessness that caused all those people on that coach to be killed.

Ah, so that issue still resides in your land, eh?

Well, blame that on the Aquino family for making a fuss about the country. They've been hiding secrets all along like why Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino (not to be mistaken with the retarded "Noynoy" who's running now) was assassinated, and why it was Marcos who got the blame. And Marcos was the better president than Aquino...

Okay, enough politics for now :lol:

Ah, so that issue still resides in your land, eh?

Well, blame that on the Aquino family for making a fuss about the country. They've been hiding secrets all along like why Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino (not to be mistaken with the retarded "Noynoy" who's running now) was assassinated, and why it was Marcos who got the blame. And Marcos was the better president than Aquino...

Okay, enough politics for now :lol:

Well duh! You know, I heard that a lot of maids from Philippines were fired the day after it happened. And the reason it's still not being given a rest is cuz you lot took the bus away, screwed around with all the positioning of the bullets and stuff and didn't hand it to us until most of the people forgot about it…

Well duh! You know, I heard that a lot of maids from Philippines were fired the day after it happened. And the reason it's still not being given a rest is cuz you lot took the bus away, screwed around with all the positioning of the bullets and stuff and didn't hand it to us until most of the people forgot about it…

lol, don't vent it off here, I know my country is crap anyway and you can already see how disappointed I am with the whole country itself... :D

lol, don't vent it off here, I know my country is crap anyway and you can already see how disappointed I am with the whole country itself... :D

I wanna :lol: but at least you have the…less dirty racers. Us lot take every chance to knock you off the track :D

Get MSN or something, both of you. That's 14 posts in a row between just the two of you for no real purpose. ._.

In other news, it lives.

Get MSN or something, both of you. That's 14 posts in a row between just the two of you for no real purpose. ._.

In other news, it lives.

IT LIVESSSS!!!!!!!!!!

But I knew it anyways cuz I saw you go on PSN last night/earlier today. But WELCOME BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Now get going on my Quattro.

Edit: And what's wrong with our chatting? :D So you won't let us be little kids, but then when we do eventually get serious and start reviewing, you won't answer to them :lol:

GIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTROGIMMEMYQUATTRONOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW

Last edited:
Oi, speaking of the PS3, Andre, you still have to do that sending a car around the world thing :D It's your turn. I have the car, but its your turn.

RKM, i here you guys do some fantastic stuff (one of my PSN friends continus to demolish me in Juliet), but i'm here to issue you guys a challenge.

Various Budget Car Time Trials- {30k Japan, 40k open, 50k FF Now available}

^^^This is a thread i have created which allows people who enjoy GT5 to try their hand at budgeting, to get the best car possible out of the least CR possible. Yes, it's been done before, but this one is different in many important ways.

So if either of you need something fun to do between all the requests, feel free to head to the thread, pick a challenge and give it a shot! Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon :)

(PS, anyone is free to enter so if any of this interests you head over and give it a shot 👍)

^^ Shameless plugging much :lol: but Roj is a fan of going fast on a shoestring so maybe, maybe he'll join in on that.

Yeah what Onboy said. I competed regularly in the Budget Car Challenge and enjoyed it (waiting for the next season to start so I can get back into it, missed the last sign-up :ouch:), so I'd definately be up for that. 👍

Actually, due to a lack of entrants this round, I think you can still enter. Rules are that you have to use 30k to get a car up/down to 300hp and use another 10k on other improvements that are non-hp related.

Word of warning- Don't choose a Scooby Doo, me and Off The Bit are using the same car. We don't want a 3rd Scooby to turn this into a matter of skill, do we? ^^^ only because I'll come stone dead last.

Last edited:
Revision III for the:

Is now public!

The revision lengthens gears 1-5 by a smidge so you can get more speed out of them and 2nd gear isnt as happy to wheelspin anymore. Acceleration remains the same, so triple bonus there. The LSD and suspension have been tweaked to increase stability but the character of the car has not been lost. It just feels slightly more grown up, but it'll still hang it's arse out loose if you want it to.

Overall the NSX is now about 0.2 seconds faster on Trial Mountain so I guess in theory it's about a full second faster around the 'Ring. Enjoy! :D

Edit: This is my 666th post in the thread. Spooky. :lol:

Last edited:
VTiRoj
Revision III for the:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4235325

Is now public!

The revision lengthens gears 1-5 by a smidge so you can get more speed out of them and 2nd gear isnt as happy to wheelspin anymore. Acceleration remains the same, so triple bonus there. The LSD and suspension have been tweaked to increase stability but the character of the car has not been lost. It just feels slightly more grown up, but it'll still hang it's arse out loose if you want it to.

Overall the NSX is now about 0.2 seconds faster on Trial Mountain so I guess in theory it's about a full second faster around the 'Ring. Enjoy! :D

Excellent.

This is pretty much my favourite ride at the moment, I was going to do a review anyway so I'll now also do a before and after section :)

Last edited:
Since I have 2 NSXs now, I'll apply this new one to my black one (the new one) and compare it to the previous one as well.

RKM Motorsport’s NSX Street Legal

NSXStreetLegal.jpg

NSXStreetLegal_Big.jpg

Based on: Acura NSX ‘91
Obtained: Brand new model at Acura

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 338 BHP (@ 0.0 miles)
Torque:---- 33 kgfm
Weight:---- 1365 kg
PP:-------- 465

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei RP03 Wheels
Type A Front Aero

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
5 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/16
Accel:-- 0/41
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 8.5 /9.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/4
Camber:----- 1.9/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Lampuhkap asked us to do the suspension and LSD on his street legal NSX. Street legal meaning it’s still got full weight, mostly bolt-on engine parts and no racing tyres.

This tune brings the NA1 NSX a few steps closer to the performance levels of the NA2 NSX, by borrowing the suspension settings from our NSX-R 3rd Anniversary.

This is the first street legal release we’ve done, mainly because we didn’t think there would be a specific market for it. If it turns out there’s a decent demand for it, we’ll probably do more.

lol, RKM's gotta do the Street Legal tunes too, I badly want to have the Street Legal version of the R34 Black Edition :lol:

But is the close ratio tranny vital or is it optional? Because I've been thinking that the stock tranny would do better in some cases...

Back