RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Fixed :P

But I don't get the appeal of it. It's the matte paint, right? Because I find it the most vile, hateful, dull, yawn-inducing, gutless lump of a sensory deprivation tank on sell as a tuner car in GT5.

And you didn't pay condolences to the car's tuner, JR Rocha, a fellow 'flip that died a month after because of a heart attack. Screw you.

Onboy123
Fixed :P

But I don't get the appeal of it. It's the matte paint, right? Because I find it the most vile, hateful, dull, yawn-inducing, gutless lump of a sensory deprivation tank on sell as a tuner car in GT5.

I thought I was talking about the G37, not that S2000 GT-noob Turbo...I must have something wrong with mine then, my insane G37 has a soul and everything, and I never bought it in matte black either...it was passionate pink until I put that Maziora paint on there. It's the insanity of it's design, and the CO2 cooling system on there that I like :D

I thought I was talking about the G37, not that S2000 GT-noob Turbo...I must have something wrong with mine then, my insane G37 has a soul and everything, and I never bought it in matte black either...it was passionate pink until I put that Maziora paint on there
We were. And I still maintain, it's the dullest tuned car on sell in the Premium section. That might change after a drive and a review though, but I doubt it…

We were. And I still maintain, it's the dullest tuned car on sell in the Premium section. That might change after a drive and a review though, but I doubt it…

Well I was about to do it too. Let's make it some sort of 2-way if we get there.

And I was surprised that it ran faster than the RKM BLITZ DUNLOP SKYLINE ER34 in GP/D by a second or less.

Onboy123

I'll go look up who's tuning setup I used...but standard setup is a bit bland, I agree. You need to have a fully tuned R8-slayer before you can truly comment though :P
EDIT: Quite sure my tune is from Wienish :D

I thought I was talking about the G37, not that S2000 GT-noob Turbo...I must have something wrong with mine then, my insane G37 has a soul and everything, and I never bought it in matte black either...it was passionate pink until I put that Maziora paint on there. It's the insanity of it's design, and the CO2 cooling system on there that I like :D

Don't forget the in-car PS3! :dopey:

Well I was about to do it too. Let's make it some sort of 2-way if we get there.

And I was surprised that it ran faster than the RKM BLITZ DUNLOP SKYLINE ER34 in GP/D by a second or less.
Ok, so how are we going to make it work? And I think we should take it to PMs before RJ cracks his whip and starts getting scary……

I'll go look up who's tuning setup I used...but standard setup is a bit bland, I agree. You need to have a fully tuned R8-slayer before you can truly comment though :P
EDIT: Quite sure my tune is from Wienish :D

Which is going to be tough, as I review stock versions of cars…unless I say that the 'provider' has tuned the car to --- spec. :lol:

Edit: It's either PM's or VM's.

A PS3 within a PS3?

PLAYSTATIONCEPTION.

I tried to elaborate on this in my tuner car comparo :D

...you think to yourself "I'm playing on that. Screw the car, I just want this." Of course, you can't. You already are playing on it. Playing it in this G37 would just be confusing... :nervous: The G37 is the Inception fan's car, surely. Of course, you can't get out of that spot by using the G37's PS3 in real life, because you can still race in it and the PS3's still there...

You do realise the PS3 inside the G37 is the only one in the world that will never, ever YLOD. :dopey:

Edit: New wallpaper and lock screen for my HTC Wildfire. Kinda small on here but they look smexy on the phone. :D

HTCNSXWall.jpg

HTCCivicLock.jpg

I cam't decide...write another review or make my TVR less annoying? Plus I have Audis to give out...
How about write a review which will make your TVR less annoying? Merge the two tunes the best you can :lol: Should be quite something…

VTiRoj
Decide soon because I want to review that TVR. :lol:

I'll get right on it as soon as my friend stops playing Resistance 3 :P

Onboy123
How about write a review which will make your TVR less annoying? Merge the two tunes the best you can :lol: Should be quite something…

Possibly..or something...brain hurts now D:

I'll get right on it as soon as my friend stops playing Resistance 3 :P

Possibly..or something...brain hurts now D:
Wow…girls these days…so violent. :lol:

Unleash everything 'till the cbf comes like I do.

And show the TiTs. (see what I did there)
Well, you hit the cbf barrier every 5 minutes, so what's your point :dopey:

*facepalm* Bloody pervert. I don't know whether if it's a blessing or a curse that have to work with you……

Onboy123

*facepalm* Bloody pervert. I don't know whether if it's a blessing or a curse that have to work with you……

Everyone's a pervert, especially me...and I'm just an all-out gamer, I play everything :D

Well she knows the kind of TiTs I wanna see :dopey:

hint: I always make fun of those.

Everyone's a pervert, especially me...and I'm just an all-out gamer, I play everything :D
But……you're a girl…right? :lol: I still can't quite get my head around girls being perverts for some reason. Maybe it's cuz us lot at our school think a pervert is someone who looks at girls in skimpy clothes all day long :lol:

Wahhh…super off topic by me…*facepalm again*, anyways, ROJ!! ANSWER ME!!! IS MY REQUEST ACCEPTED?!?!?! and the car's on share, on SS tyres :eek:

I was giving them away free, already got 10 requests :lol: you could too...
…Is it just me, or did that sound so damn wrong? :lol: Especially from a girl (sorry……)

RJ, your turn to get some stick, I've got one review down, 15 to go (I think) but it's been 3+ months since I've seen my Quattro!! Did someone hijack the transport ship or something?!?! What's taking it so long?

RKM Motorsport’s Emperor VI

EmperorVI.jpg

EmperorVI_Big.jpg

Based on: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP ‘99
Obtained: Brand new from Mitsubishi

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 388 BHP (@ 27.4 miles)
Torque:---- 47 kgfm
Weight:---- 1127 kg
PP:-------- 512

PARTS
GT Auto

Type A Front Aero

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.218
2nd:-- 2.385
3rd:-- 1.852
4th:-- 1.507
5th:-- 1.269
6th:-- 1.045
Final: 3.000
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

AYC Strength: 95

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 30/70

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.5/7.5
Extension:-- 8/7
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/4
Camber:----- 2.4/1.9
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This Emperor VI slots itself neatly between the IV and IX. Expect sharp handling, rapid acceleration and complete control.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s MR2 1600RS

MR21600RS.jpg

MR21600RS_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger ‘86
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 300 BHP (@ 41,703.5 miles)
Torque:---- 38 kgfm
Weight:---- 910 kg
PP:-------- 498

PARTS
GT Auto

Type C Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Supercharger
6 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/25
Accel:-- 0/43
Braking: 0/12

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 9.0/11.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 1/4
Camber:----- 2.0/2.2
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
Dragonthing asked us to take her supercharged AW11 MR2 and turn it into something epic. So we did.

This MR2 actually has too much grip for it’s own good. Hardly surprising really, it makes less power than a stock Skyline R34 yet has the stickiest rubber in GT5 wrapped around its wheels. After giving the suspension a full makeover, the LSD a tweak and installing a close-ratio 6 speed gearbox for rapid acceleration, this MR2 is ready for anything you can throw at it. 37 second lap times at Autumn Ring Mini sums it all up really.

RKM Motorsport’s Lime Lighter Turbo

LimeLighterTurbo.jpg

LimeLighterTurbo_Big.jpg

Based on: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Obtained: Brand new model at Amuse

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 604 BHP (@ 63.1 miles)
Torque:---- 56 kgfm
Weight:---- 1120 kg
PP:-------- 618

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Rigidity Improvement (Optional, although reccomended for racing)
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/50

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.662
2nd:-- 1.920
3rd:-- 1.464
4th:-- 1.158
5th:-- 0.965
6th:-- 0.840
7th:-- 0.755
Final: 3.900
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 14.5/16.0
Extension:-- 10/10
Compression: 8/9
Anti-Roll:-- 6/7
Camber:----- 2.7/2.4
Toe:-------- –0.20/-0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
If there’s anyone who knows a thing or two about fast S2000’s, it’s Amuse. The S2000 GT1 Turbo is proof of that. The thing is, Amuse made it almost too good and made the car slightly lifeless and nothing like the lovable Honda S2000 it was based on. Some people hated the car for this, but not us. We took it as a chance to rebuild one of our old friends, the Lime Lighter.

The result is one of our fastest sports soft cars yet, second only to our very own Deathscythe Camaro RM. This car is nothing but fast. Is it still lifeless and soulless though? Not anymore. This S2000 has so much life and soul, every time it dumps unburnt fuel into the air, a baby bunny is born. This S2000 will make you smile every time you turn the wheel and that is what an S2000 is supposed to do.

Haters, you don’t know what you’re missing.

Last edited:
:lol: Hater's gonna hate. Fack this. I wanna drive and share the S2k troll-mobile experience, but Roj will be as silent as a startled dear and C-ZETA will belt me over the head with a hammer the moment I start praising it…

:lol: Hater's gonna hate. Fack this. I wanna drive and share the S2k troll-mobile experience, but Roj will be as silent as a startled dear and C-ZETA will belt me over the head with a hammer the moment I start praising it…

troll2.gif

Put a trollface on and enjoy C-ZETA's butthurt.

Back