RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Nope, because there's only one X2011 and the X2010 is like a disposable razor. The X2011 beats the X2010 in everything and because it's a DLC car, it finally has a touch of prestige to it that the X2010 lost when it got duped to crap.
Ah well, I still like my underdog X2010. :dopey:

Good news! Mum has agreed to pay! But doesn't feel secure putting her credit card info online. Any way to put the info online, get the DLC then take the info off?

7-11 or OK will have PSN cards. 👍

I didn't want to risk my credit card info so I just bought the prepaid PSN card as well. :dopey:

7-11 or OK will have PSN cards. 👍

I didn't want to risk my credit card info so I just bought the prepaid PSN card as well. :dopey:

Thanks! :D But wait…where in the store are they? I don't remember seeing a place where they sell it…

Nope, because there's only one X2011 and the X2010 is like a disposable razor. The X2011 beats the X2010 in everything and because it's a DLC car, it finally has a touch of prestige to it that the X2010 lost when it got duped to crap.

Didn't we all get a free X2011 in the post the other day, because Vettle is full of awesomeness?? Or was that another X2010..??

You can tell how much attention I was paying when it hit my inbox, "Oh, another pointless X201somethingorother. Thanks for that PD." - *pushes to back of garage to collect dust* :grumpy:

{Cy}

Didn't we all get a free X2011 in the post the other day, because Vettle is full of awesomeness?? Or was that another X2010..??

You can tell how much attention I was paying when it hit my inbox, "Oh, another pointless X201somethingorother. Thanks for that PD." - *pushes to back of garage to collect dust* :grumpy:

{Cy}

Just the run-of-the-mill bronze-edition Vettel X2010. :P

You dare to mock the sacred name of Teh Gojira? You shall feel the wrath of the Kaiju kingdom!

You dare to mock the sacred name of Teh Gojira? You shall feel the wrath of the Kaiju kingdom!

I shall be in teh VIP seats of teh cinema will all teh popcorn an sihz. I forsee some fierce rivarly just getting worse (or better).

Speaking of things you'll love, look at the CRZ TC, Roj. Then compare it to this.

mugen-cr-z-rr.jpg

index.php

Hmm…If you don't know what I'm implying, I'll just say it. Don't you think the TC looks a bit like the RR? Even if it does look like it's on steroids. I think we have a name for the tune already :D Or not…

Yeah it's obvious where PD got their ideas from. :lol: And no, I've already decided a name for the CR-Z TC. :P

Yeah it's obvious where PD got their ideas from. :lol: And no, I've already decided a name for the CR-Z TC. :P
Looks good though. How about painting it Chameleon Orange to make it look a bit more like the CR-Z RR? :D

And I think the Sledgehammer needs to be looked at, it understeers more than that Lolvo C30-500.

So…what's the name?!

Onboy123
Looks good though. How about painting it Chameleon Orange to make it look a bit more like the CR-Z RR? :D

And I think the Sledgehammer needs to be looked at, it understeers more than that Lolvo C30-500.

So…what's the name?!

Funny that, my Sledgehammer 550 handles great :D although it is stuck on RH tyres

Funny that, my Sledgehammer 550 handles great :D although it is stuck on RH tyres

Well my 570 handles…well, it doesn't handle at all. Low speed bends = understeer, high speed = understeer, corners like Eau Rouge = slight oversteer.

So…what's the name?!

No. :D

I looked at it.

Charlie Brown.

Refridgerator.

RKM Motorsport’s CR-Z TC Turbo

CRZTCTurbo.jpg

CRZTCTurbo_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda CR-Z TC
Obtained: DLC

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 314 BHP (@ 74.5 miles)
Torque:---- 32 kgfm
Weight:---- 910 kg
PP:-------- 515

PARTS
GT Auto

Rays Volk Racing RE30 Wheels

Tuning Shop
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/20

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.694
2nd:-- 2.738
3rd:-- 2.127
4th:-- 1.723
5th:-- 1.457
6th:-- 1.250
Final: 2.888
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/0
Accel:-- 55/0
Braking: 5/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 13.0/4.0
Extension:-- 8/8
Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll:-- 2/5
Camber:----- 1.9/1.6
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
GT5 just received its first DLC. In the car pack, you’ll find, among the Skyline trio and the Karts, this. The CR-Z TC. Naturally this adorably evil-looking little car got first dibs into the RKM workshop. Starting with a lowly 190bhp, a larger turbo and some engine tuning brought that figure up to a nice 314bhp. The suspension and transmission were revamped with the new Spa track in mind, although they’ll work great on whatever track you choose to drive on. The big wings aren’t just for show on this CR-Z, they provide enough downforce to keep the car glued to the road.

The CR-Z TC Turbo, proof that hybrids can haul.

27th Oct 2011 - LSD settings.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s GT-R Spec V TC

GT-RSpecVTC.jpg

GT-RSpecVTC_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota Prius TC

Horsepower: 229 BHP (@ 60.9 miles)
Torque:---- 29 kgfm
Weight:---- 1045 kg
PP:-------- 466

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/0
Accel:-- 40/0
Braking: 5/0

Suspension
Suspension

Spring Rate: 12.5/5.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/4
Camber:----- 1.6/1.0

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
This is the Toyota Prius GT-R Spec V Touring Car. What? Were you expecting something else?

The first DLC for GT5 introduces this, the Prius Touring Car. While many laughed and called it stupid, we applauded PD’s sense of humour and went to work on our favourite troll car.

The Prius emerged from our workshop with a not so environmentally-friendly 229bhp and a hunger for sports cars. We’re pleased to say that this Prius can indeed perform as well as it looks. It’ll give sports cars a run for their money and embarrass any hot hatch.

Beige has bitten back. Do you need an ambulance?

27th Oct 2011 - LSD settings.

Last edited:
VTiRoj
RKM Motorsport’s GT-R Spec V TC

Based on: Toyota Prius TC

Horsepower: 229 BHP (@ 45.3 miles)
Torque:---- 29 kgfm
Weight:---- 1045 kg
PP:-------- 466

PARTS
Tuning Shop
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Suspension
Suspension
Spring Rate: 12.5/5.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/4
Camber:----- 1.6/1.0

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
This is the Toyota Prius GT-R Spec V Touring Car. What? Were you expecting something else?

The first DLC for GT5 introduces this, the Prius Touring Car. While many laughed and called it stupid, we applauded PD’s sense of humour and went to work on our favourite troll car.

The Prius emerged from our workshop with a not so environmentally-friendly 229bhp and a hunger for sports cars. We’re pleased to say that this Prius can indeed perform as well as it looks. It’ll give sports cars a run for their money and embarrass any hot hatch.

Beige has bitten back. Do you need an ambulance?

Aww Yeaahhh!!!

RKM should crash a lotS lobby in these weeks, we're doing time trials and priano is one of the participants.

rules are:
500pp
sports hard
can only limit power to 95%
can only add balast less than %5 of total vehical weight before adding ballast
no full customize trans, only close ratio 5 or 6 speed or stock trans
tire wear on
grip reduction real
damage heavy

its a tuner shootout best time/tune wins

Aww Yeaahhh!!!
Holy quote Batman. :lol:
RKM should crash a lotS lobby in these weeks, we're doing time trials and priano is one of the participants.

rules are:
500pp
sports hard
can only limit power to 95%
can only add balast less than %5 of total vehical weight before adding ballast
no full customize trans, only close ratio 5 or 6 speed or stock trans
tire wear on
grip reduction real
damage heavy

its a tuner shootout best time/tune wins
Yeah we've actually entered the LotS tuner shootout linked to that room. Hence the NSX and Evora tunes recently put up. We'd enter the time attack side of things but the problem is we wouldn't be competitive at all, especially with Praiano in there slaughtering everyone. :lol:
UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I have to wait another week to try the new CR-Z TC tune ; ;
Yeah, sucks about the delay. :guilty:
I bet my Demio will eat your Pussbucket GT-R Spec V TC...... :sly:

I bet it wouldn't. :dopey:

Want to know something funny? It is 5:16PM (17:16) and I can't even get access to the DLC. What the hell PD!

Later edit: I decided to say "Screw it... I'll play Final Fantasy 7..."

Holy quote Batman. :lol:

Yeah we've actually entered the LotS tuner shootout linked to that room. Hence the NSX and Evora tunes recently put up. We'd enter the time attack side of things but the problem is we wouldn't be competitive at all, especially with Praiano in there slaughtering everyone. :lol:

Yeah, sucks about the delay. :guilty:

I bet it wouldn't. :dopey:

It beat a 870BHP GT-R at the Nurb......

Back