RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Nah, I'm not a french rustbucket. :D I'm like those 800hp slideways Supras you see in videos. And you're a FF, you play it too safely, with the occasional understeery step in the wrong direction with your rant and hate for the S2000 GT1 Turbo. :dopey:

I'm not saying you're one of the Frenchies, more like one of the RUF's. I consider myself 4WD TBH, since I consider to be quite a know-all with this game (techy guy). :) If I was FF I would simply be a mature, silent guy. FR are for the average person, MR are for the slightly more argumentative person I find, RR are for the most hyper. :lol: '---' I suppose could be for those that don't actually post :lol:

I need a nickname for you Kyle, I'ma just call you KyleRPD, cause of those times on COD..

And yeah, 330i can be done by either of you, wish this game had an M6 too :\

Shafz.

I'm not saying you're one of the Frenchies, more like one of the RUF's. I consider myself 4WD TBH, since I consider to be quite a know-all with this game (techy guy). :) If I was FF I would simply be a mature, silent guy. FR are for the average person, MR are for the slightly more argumentative person I find, RR are for the most hyper. :lol: '---' I suppose could be for those that don't actually post :lol:

Just to butt into this, I'm like an MR. Everyone hates seeing me in lobbies for my power, they hate tuning me when I have bad handling, but when I am perfectly balanced, I am given the most respect, and when it isn't given, I demand and earn it.

I'm the most immature 24 year old you'll ever know, Stodge knows this :P

I do play GT5 but not that often, but when I do I make sure to mess about with tunes and BMW's and Toyotas and stuff.

Stodge, do a 330i tune haha, please?

Shafz.

:P

Haha will do, but I want to find the same paint as yours first. :lol:

I need a nickname for you Kyle, I'ma just call you KyleRPD, cause of those times on COD..

And yeah, 330i can be done by either of you, wish this game had an M6 too :\

Shafz.

Call him RJ like everyone else. :lol:

How about an M5? Same V10, just in a 4-door body.

Shoot guess I get stuck as the FF. Of course that means everyone thinks they know that their lacking in handling and performance until I unleash the Pocket Monster on them!:crazy:

Shoot guess I get stuck as the FF. Of course that means everyone thinks they know that their lacking in handling and performance until I unleash the Pocket Monster on them!:crazy:

True, but I can get faster lap times because where you have to slow down a lot in a corner so you don't understeer, I can use that power to give me a better launch from the corner :dopey:

You started a shootout for them! Of course you're FF :lol:

Working out if someone is 4WD is kinda hard to determine as it really depends on how smart you think they are. Of course, everyone should accept Famine is a 4WD, but he doesn't feel it...which makes him a 10/90 torque distributed 4WD, but a 4WD nonetheless. :lol:

True, but I can get faster lap times because where you have to slow down a lot in a corner so you don't understeer, I can use that power to give me a better launch from the corner :dopey:
Obviously you haven't driven my Pocket Monster, we don't slow down for corners and we don't understeer!:bowdown::gtpflag:

I tried it, I meant FF in general xD
Lies I say, vicious lies!:mad::crazy: FFs don't understeer worse than any other cars do, they are just harder to tune for that loose rear end oversteering feel a lot of people like in their cars.

Just my opinion but the worst cars for understeer in the game are the 4wd's. Getting a 4wd to turn in crisply and hold a good line especially in high speed corners is a real pain in the fundament.

Lies I say, vicious lies!:mad::crazy: FFs don't understeer worse than any other cars do, they are just harder to tune for that loose rear end oversteering feel a lot of people like in their cars.

Just my opinion but the worst cars for understeer in the game are the 4wd's. Getting a 4wd to turn in crisply and hold a good line especially in high speed corners is a real pain in the fundament.

Then again, what do you know? Your crazy. -total quote steal from your sig-
That is very true, 4WD are hard to tune, but FF still have that understeer, while I got oversteer, but with the proper acceleration in the corners, it becomes no problem.

Same goes for any single seater car. It's 75% driver skill and the other 25% is tweaking the car to your liking.

Same goes for any single seater car. It's 75% driver skill and the other 25% is tweaking the car to your liking.

But if you lack in the 75%, the best you could do was to make the most of that 25% to balance it out as much as you can.

Mind you, as Roj has said somewhere, driving a TVR Speed 12 is more like 98% skill, 1% luck, 1% tune. :lol::scared:

4k posts, whooooo!!

But if you lack in the 75%, the best you could do was to make the most of that 25% to balance it out as much as you can.

Mind you, as Roj has said somewhere, driving a TVR Speed 12 is more like 98% skill, 1% luck, 1% tune. :lol::scared:

4k posts, whooooo!!

Tuning a single seater to compensate for a lack of skill just makes the car slower though.

Tuning a single seater to compensate for a lack of skill just makes the car slower though.

But hey, at least you'll cross the finish line eventually, not stuck elsewhere on the track, backwards in a cloud of smoke.

Little off topic, I know, but please humor me.

I notice on your tunes that you guys specify which wings to get. Does it matter which one you get just as long as you got a wing or are each wings different. Just asking cause sometimes my style differs from yours :sly:

Also

3RD POST WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

RKM Motorsport's SLR McLaren LM

SLRLM.jpg

SLRLM_Big.jpg

Based on: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 Inch Wheel Option) '09
Obtained: Brand New Model from Mercedes-Benz

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 790 BHP (@ 37.8 miles)
Torque:---- 105 kgfm
Weight:---- 1328 kg
PP:-------- 645

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero A
Rear Aero A
Rear Spoiler A
AMG Monza grau magno Paint

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/38

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 11.0/7.5
Extension:-- 7/4
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/6
Camber:----- 2.0/1.6
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 8/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
So here's another LM tune. Heavy, computer-driven car goes in, loud and proud racer comes out. Just like the MP4 LM, this SLR sports a full carbon aero kit and somehow has six exhaust pipes too...go figure. Unlike the MP4, however, the SLR LM has another 140bhp from it's supercharged V8, and has plenty more rear end grip...until you try and get all vulgar with it.

Last edited:
Little off topic, I know, but please humor me.

I notice on your tunes that you guys specify which wings to get. Does it matter which one you get just as long as you got a wing or are each wings different. Just asking cause sometimes my style differs from yours :sly:

Also

3RD POST WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

It doesn't matter which one, but just in case people wanted to replicate our cars exactly, the info is there. :)

VTiRoj
It doesn't matter which one, but just in case people wanted to replicate our cars exactly, the info is there. :)

Guess we should start adding the names of paint chips too :D I gave up adding the names of the wheels since there aren't that many and they're all recognisable.

Guess we should start adding the names of paint chips too :D I gave up adding the names of the wheels since there aren't that many and they're all recognisable.

I would want that. MFT took it onboard and it's quite useful.

It is a good idea (if you want a certain colour) but I rock my own colours, like Nero for Ferraris, White for Lambos, Silver for Pagani, Blue for Chevy, Red for Dodge, Yellow for Ford. So on and so forth. That is I organize my cars :D

Linkueigman
It is a good idea (if you want a certain colour) but I rock my own colours, like Nero for Ferraris, White for Lambos, Silver for Pagani, Blue for Chevy, Red for Dodge, Yellow for Ford. So on and so forth. That is I organize my cars :D
Being female I cannot help but try and coordinate my car colours :dopey:

I shall start adding that then, if is something y'all want :D dunno about Roj and RJ but that is up to them :dopey:

I have around 100 tunes. The amount of effort to go through them all just to get paint colours... :ill:

Not to mention the fact I don't own a lot of those cars too.

Putting the paint color in a tune reduces the number of posts asking what that great paint is you used on such and such car. Even better is if you can also list what manufacturer uses that paint, whether a paint is standard or premium and possibly even the donor car its found on. There is a database listing all the paints in the game but it can be cumbersome to search so the more info provided the easier it is to find that paint.

VTiRoj
I have around 100 tunes. The amount of effort to go through them all just to get paint colours... :ill:

Not to mention the fact I don't own a lot of those cars too.

Pah, useless! :sly: don't worry, we all still love you whether you put paint names or not :D

I wonder after the MP4 LM, will anyone even go near the SLR?

Back