RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

………da fack…

Anyway………if your first bit is true, that means I'm MR! :D

And Andre isn't MR, he's with me as MR/RR but he's like the Ruf CTR2 whereas I'm the BTR :lol:

I know. Now keep calm and carry on :lol:

Yes, you are indeed only MR. Also - MR/RR doesn't really exist...does it? In that case I guess that could fit in between the midpoints of MR and RR, obviously...in which case you would be that. :lol: (or not depending on where I would put it)

EDIT: Nah, it's too complicated to fit in given that RR doesn't actually have an end to it.

I know. Now keep calm and carry on :lol:

Yes, you are indeed only MR. Also - MR/RR doesn't really exist...does it? In that case I guess that could fit in between the midpoints of MR and RR, obviously...in which case you would be that. :lol: (or not depending on where I would put it)

EDIT: Nah, it's too complicated to fit in given that RR doesn't actually have an end to it.

Aww……:( I wanna be a BTR!!! Ah well, I'll just be the devil then :D Imma Diablo. :dopey:

uMadson?
nuuuuu I'm not an ATTESA-ETS guy :(

GAWD DAMMIT THE CTR2 IS A BLOODY UNDERSTEERING 4WD

I hope you mean the CTR "YellowBirdie". Or if I'm an MR, then I am the Saleen S7. :sly:

I wanna be FR, just so I can be like my LS4/5 and 3UZ heroes! :dopey:

nuuuuu I'm not an ATTESA-ETS guy :(

You could be a Countach you know! :D

I'm also slightly starting to think I might wanna add HP calculations too but then that wouldn't work for some members.

Plus for 4WDs if I incorporated another system in I thought of it might not give them the exact same drivetrain of the car. For example your hp could be closest to an M4WD when you're F4WD...

Although my final calculation claims the car I am closest too of all the cars in GT5 is the Nissan FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04. :D

I wanna be FR, just so I can be like my LS4/5 and 3UZ heroes! :dopey:

Go see your posts per day. :P

You could be a Countach you know! :D

I'm also slightly starting to think I might wanna add HP calculations too but then that wouldn't work for some members.

If it was in GT5 then I'd rather be a Testarossa.

Go make a new thread about taht instead of discussing about it here. :P

Sat here at my mum's house thinking of cars...and for some reason I want to do an S2000 LM :dopey: and maybe do something with the Evora too

Anyone got any ideas?

Sat here at my mum's house thinking of cars...and for some reason I want to do an S2000 LM :dopey: and maybe do something with the Evora too
I'm sat doing my homework, thinking about what the hell to throw at you as my request…and I don't have any clue. :lol: Autumn Ring 1h30min TT + drift wrecks my mind…

Hmmm……Motorsport Elise? Ermm………Lancer 1600 GSR or something like that with a tune for the rally car ver. to go with it?

Onboy123
I'm sat doing my homework, thinking about what the hell to throw at you as my request…and I don't have any clue. :lol: Autumn Ring 1h30min TT + drift wrecks my mind…

Hmmm……Motorsport Elise? Ermm………Lancer 1600 GSR or something like that with a tune for the rally car ver. to go with it?

Already got the rally car tuned up but it isn't anything spectacular, and I think the road car is in the OCD...may see about that later :D

Linkueigman
I say the S2000 LM, or RX7 LM. I got both of them in my garage.

I have a fantastically girly black and pink S2000 LM, plus I have a black S2000 on RH tyres that I am working on...don't have an RX7 LM though, plus RJ will incinerate me if I get it wrong :scared:

I love your tune of the Mc Laren MP4 as well as VTiRoj's of the 485 Italia. On the other side I have a hard time handling a fully tuned Zonda at the moment. If you could get the Zonda to behave similar on the rode to those two, that would be great. I think it's not possbile to send you the car as a gift, as it's worth 2.6mio (correct me if I'm wrong), but I would send you some other cars of your choice as a compensation.

pheips
I love your tune of the Mc Laren MP4 as well as VTiRoj's of the 485 Italia. On the other side I have a hard time handling a fully tuned Zonda at the moment. If you could get the Zonda to behave similar on the rode to those two, that would be great. I think it's not possbile to send you the car as a gift, as it's worth 2.6mio (correct me if I'm wrong), but I would send you some other cars of your choice as a compensation.

Glad to hear you like it :D which Zonda might that be? I know I have the C12, LM and R, but none of the others...

pheips
It's the R '09:)

I just so happen to have a fully tuned one myself...I can't remember if I have actually tuned it or not though :dopey: I'll look into it as soon as I can :D

C-ZETA
I already took care of GTPs requirements for Elises today :lol: I wanted to tune a Motorsport Elise as well but I wanna keep it stock really.

I have a fully tuned 330bhp Motorsport Elise :D

Mercedes SLR LM:

Kind of mixed on this car really, I use the SLR a lot mainly because it looks pretty awesome with Trinity's and AMG matte grey and sounds the part with it's standard exhaust :P

However with this tune, I found quite a lot of understeer for my liking, the car just wouldn't turn, I tested on Cote d'Azur and found I had to slow down a considerable amount more than usual with it on most corners. On a plus side though, it's pretty good to give the handbrake a leathering :P

uncle_hayley_j
Mercedes SLR LM:

Kind of mixed on this car really, I use the SLR a lot mainly because it looks pretty awesome with Trinity's and AMG matte grey and sounds the part with it's standard exhaust :P

However with this tune, I found quite a lot of understeer for my liking, the car just wouldn't turn, I tested on Cote d'Azur and found I had to slow down a considerable amount more than usual with it on most corners. On a plus side though, it's pretty good to give the handbrake a leathering :P

It suffers from what we call R35 syndrome, where it just weighs too damn much :sly: still, trying to fix it without completely losing the back end on every corner

Well…you still have to remember, it's 700+hp, in fact damn near 800hp in a car meant for cruising and is the length of a medium sized battleship. Expecting it to turn on a dime without dislocating its hip in tight streets like that of Cote D'azur seems to be a bit high an expectation.

Well…you still have to remember, it's 700+hp, in fact damn near 800hp in a car meant for cruising and is the length of a medium sized battleship. Expecting it to turn on a dime without dislocating its hip in tight streets like that of Cote D'azur seems to be a bit high an expectation.

A lot of cars can do it which you wouldn't expect; with this car I think it's a case of just pull the handbrake. The only corner it has a massive problem with is the tight hairpin which handbrake for a larger car is standard for me now; it does suffer from a bit second corner though, can only take it at 60 - 65ish, instead of around the 70 mark; done a full shakedown on the car and it's pulling some respectable times so the power's making up for it quite well.

The car does suffer though from having the weight of the factory it was built in on top of it >_>

uncle_hayley_j
A lot of cars can do it which you wouldn't expect; with this car I think it's a case of just pull the handbrake. The only corner it has a massive problem with is the tight hairpin which handbrake for a larger car is standard for me now; it does suffer from a bit second corner though, can only take it at 60 - 65ish, instead of around the 70 mark; done a full shakedown on the car and it's pulling some respectable times so the power's making up for it quite well.

The car does suffer though from having the weight of the factory it was built in on top of it >_>

Some cars though, LIKE THE R35, just don't like turning. I have a SpecV set up completely stock and it is a tricky car to get to corner and brake like it should...1680kg o.o

RKM Motorsport's S2000 LM Turbo

S2000LM.jpg

S2000LM_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 382 BHP (@ 3,721.9 miles with rebuild)
Torque:---- 27.9 kgfm
Weight:---- 1050 kg
PP:-------- 535

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Engine and Chassis Rebuild if necessary

Tuning Shop
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/50

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 4.500
2nd:-- 3.000
3rd:-- 2.200
4th:-- 1.750
5th:-- 1.450
6th:-- 1.200
Final: 4.000
Max Speed: 186 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/40
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 15.0/15.0
Extension:-- 8/6
Compression: 8/4
Anti-Roll:-- 2/6
Camber:----- 2.0/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.10/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/9

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
I decided to get out my happy pink and black S2000 LM racer, and stick a big turbo on it today. The result? An S2000 LM Turbo.

With a few tweaks here and there, and a new gearbox to try and use some of this car's (lack of) torque, this is going to be my new favorite 525-540pp car. It is surprisingly smooth and extremely stable, and the brakes are more than a little insane. I just hope everyone enjoys this car as much as I do.

Don't tempt fate with naming schemes, Dragon. I got scared at first! :scared: Mind you, there's only 387hp here which is fine by S2000 standards. Even so the S2000 LM is still one of my favourite S2000's. It was actually purple not pink before in GT4 :boggled: And look at the numbers! :lol: Different from the side to the hood. :lol: Had a much better sound in GT4 too.

Latest Posts

Back