RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Pfff.. You people just can't drive R35 properly. It's not a car for button smashers, it requires some skill and knowledge to get the best out of it, despite of having enough computing power on board to put NASA in t to the corner of shame.. Yes, Lotus tuned the stock suspension, but they ain't miracle workers either. This experience, how ever, might be behind their sudden urge to start building bigger, heavier cars.

Leonidae@MFT
Pfff.. You people just can't drive R35 properly. It's not a car for button smashers, it requires some skill and knowledge to get the best out of it, despite of having enough computing power on board to put NASA in t to the corner of shame.. Yes, Lotus tuned the stock suspension, but they ain't miracle workers either. This experience, how ever, might be behind their sudden urge to start building bigger, heavier cars.

Hey, I ain't no button smasher! Didn't I say I like my R35? :dopey: I was just saying it seems to be a stereotype for cars that heavy to understeer and fail at braking...mine is too special to release though :sly:

RKM Motorsport's Spoon S2000

SpoonS2000.jpg

SpoonS2000_Big.jpg

Based on: Spoon S2000 Race Car
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 372 BHP (@ around 500 miles with rebuild)
Torque:---- 26.3 kgfm
Weight:---- 1050 kg
PP:-------- 530

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Engine and Chassis Rebuild if necessary

Tuning Shop
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/50

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 4.000
2nd:-- 2.700
3rd:-- 2.000
4th:-- 1.600
5th:-- 1.350
6th:-- 1.200
Final: 4.000
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/20
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 15.0/12.5
Extension:-- 8/6
Compression: 8/4
Anti-Roll:-- 2/6
Camber:----- 2.0/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.10/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/9

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The Spoon S2000 Race Car, the only S2000 you will ever really need. NA power on par with the Turbo'd LM and handling that will shame an Amuse GT1 Turbo, racing tyres or not. It's brightly coloured too, and has an unspeakable rev range, change-ups are around the 12,000+ RPM mark. This is definitely the S2000 for you.

Last edited:
^ Aha, that is what I need. I have a spare S2k Spoon Race in my garage so that will be used very well. My Nurburgring 4h winner maybe...?

C-ZETA
Nah, with the GT All Stars it isn't quite there yet. That's why I have my HKS CT230R to beat it in instead! :D

Good point! :D but for a sub-400bhp NA racer it is unbelievable, I am completely in love with it :D

Good point! :D but for a sub-400bhp NA racer it is unbelievable, I am completely in love with it :D

I'd love to see some Opera Performance tunes now, And Amuse R1's. And Mugens. And even S2000 GT1s!

Also your name still says S2000 LM Turbo on the Spoon S2000. Get it away from me, that name still sounds terrifying for me :scared:

C-ZETA
I'd love to see some Opera Performance tunes now, And Amuse R1's. And Mugens. And even S2000 GT1s!

Also your name still says S2000 LM Turbo on the Spoon S2000. Get it away from me, that name still sounds terrifying for me :scared:

I'll get my stoopidly light Opera S2000 out :D and I am fixing that nao

Linkueigman
Am I the only one to nice that the ivory number on the hood of the car says 33, yet it says 30 on the side?

Nope, that's another reason why I like it :dopey: it is crazy and makes no sense...still doesn't quite beat my unreleased 420bhp premium S2000 for top speed, but it kicks severe butt otherwise

pheips
Great, thanks! :)

Hey, no problem! :D I seem to have an 850-ish BHP Zonda R in a lovely blue...now I shall get that underway later tonight, and hopefully I can fix up the Zonda LM too, since that has been bugging me :D

korza493
It was like that in GT4 wasn't it?

I have no idea, I never could afford a PS2....

korza493
Is the Emperor XL done yet?

I'm working on it...having trouble deciding between which dreadful powerband I want to use :lol:

High RPM and have turbo lag, or Mid RPM and have to shift at about 5,500RPM to use it right?

I'm working on it...having trouble deciding between which dreadful powerband I want to use :lol:

High RPM and have turbo lag, or Mid RPM and have to shift at about 5,500RPM to use it right?

High RPM. Otherwise you'll have to set the gear ratios ridiculously high like the STi400 and the Volvo C30's. That and automatic drivers would just be unable to drive it.

VTiRoj
High RPM. Otherwise you'll have to set the gear ratios ridiculously high like the STi400 and the Volvo C30's. That and automatic drivers would just be unable to drive it.

Shall do, eventually, I also have my Zondaaaaargh to fix tonight...

Linkueigman
"Zondaaaaargh" ...... Is that a car, ma'am?

ZondaaRgh, aka. the Zonda R...it is an evil evil car, with 950bhp :scared: and I am feeling less and less enthusiastic about tuning it now. Maybe I shall do another couple of S2000s and carry on ignoring my Furai too...

Linkueigman
Na, do the Zonda. I need a Zonda tune that works :lol:

Awww, fine :dopey: I need to repaint my Zonda anyway, finally got another Gran Turismo White Pearl. Just don't be too surprised if it takes more time than usual...I am not good with serial killers, Viper and MP4 aside...

Awww, fine :dopey: I need to repaint my Zonda anyway, finally got another Gran Turismo White Pearl. Just don't be too surprised if it takes more time than usual...I am not good with serial killers, Viper and MP4 aside...

It is okay for the wait. I have always wanted RKM to do a tune for a Pagani for a long time, even if it was one of the standard Zondas.

Back