RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

RJ finally accepted the friend request :) I'll send the Supra now. Thanks RJ.

Also, just read that the V16T is a nice drive after passing through here, so I'm gonna try it. 👍

RKM Motorsport’s Suki’s S2000

SukisS2000.jpg

SukisS2000_Big.jpg

After looking for a proper 450pp tune to take the world on in, I think I've found what works:D
This iteration of the S2000 seems to be significantly better than what I've tried; even with sports mediums, the rear is always planted, and takes a bit of forcing to make it go sideways. On the online-spec SS's, the grip was even more apparent; The Understeer has disappeared, as well as the oversteer. The only thing that's left is the RWD wheelspin, and that's still quite manageable. Oddly, it reminds me of a RX-7, but without the oversteer:)

A great, balanced racer:tup:

Now, I only have one question; is it hard to get ~1.5 G out of Sports softs without downforce? This achieves that, but not much else that I've come across can do that without having a wing, or has less than 200hp:dunce:

After looking for a proper 450pp tune to take the world on in, I think I've found what works:D
This iteration of the S2000 seems to be significantly better than what I've tried; even with sports mediums, the rear is always planted, and takes a bit of forcing to make it go sideways. On the online-spec SS's, the grip was even more apparent; The Understeer has disappeared, as well as the oversteer. The only thing that's left is the RWD wheelspin, and that's still quite manageable. Oddly, it reminds me of a RX-7, but without the oversteer:)

A great, balanced racer:tup:

Now, I only have one question; is it hard to get ~1.5 G out of Sports softs without downforce? This achieves that, but not much else that I've come across can do that without having a wing, or has less than 200hp:dunce:
Not to take anything away from Roj's tune there but you might also check out a few of the other tunes entered in the 1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle!.
Think quite a few of them might surprise you there including a certain "Super Spooky Rod".:crazy::D

When will RKM team present us more DLC Touring Cars tunes? :P christmas is far far away.. dont make us wait till then.. :P

bypo
When will RKM team present us more DLC Touring Cars tunes? :P christmas is far far away.. dont make us wait till then.. :P

If you can wait until the 18th, which is payday for me, I shall get right on it! I have the R32, R34, R35 and Impreza to tune up :D

RKM Motorsport's Python

Python.jpg

Python_Big.jpg

Based on: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Obtained: Brand new from Dodge

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 1030 BHP (@ 273.1 miles)
Torque:---- 121 kgfm
Weight:---- 1257 kg
PP:-------- 664

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Verde Gemma Metallizzato Paint

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fibre Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

Set Final 1, then Max Speed, then Final 2 + individual ratios.
1st:-- 3.578
2nd:-- 2.500
3rd:-- 1.868
4th:-- 1.550
5th:-- 1.350
6th:-- 1.161
Final: 3.000/2.000
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/5
Accel:-- 0/60
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 10.0/7.5
Extension:-- 7/6
Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.5/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.25/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 4/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Oh look, here's the RKM Python, a Dodge Viper ACR with a little more bite...

There is something I can't place my finger on here...whilst this car is not the first choice for proper racing, and whilst it doesn't really handle like a supercar should, it is still so amazing to drive it. And you will enjoy it until it bites you...which is your own fault :sly:

Just remember to be careful with that throttle...you might regret it otherwise

XDesperado67
@Dragonthing any chance you've made any progress on my project?

I shall put some more work in tonight :D sick of tuning now, just wanted to release my lovely ACR, since people might actually want it :dopey:

RKM Motorsport's Python

Python.jpg

Python_Big.jpg

Based on: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Obtained: Brand new from Dodge

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 1030 BHP (@ 273.1 miles)
Torque:---- 121 kgfm
Weight:---- 1257 kg
PP:-------- 664

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Verde Gemma Metallizzato Paint

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fibre Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

Set Final 1, then Max Speed, then Final 2 + individual ratios.
1st:-- 3.578
2nd:-- 2.500
3rd:-- 1.868
4th:-- 1.550
5th:-- 1.350
6th:-- 1.161
Final: 3.000/2.000
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/5
Accel:-- 0/60
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 10.0/7.5
Extension:-- 7/6
Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.5/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.25/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 4/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Oh look, here's the RKM Python, a Dodge Viper ACR with a little more bite...

There is something I can't place my finger on here...whilst this car is not the first choice for proper racing, and whilst it doesn't really handle like a supercar should, it is still so amazing to drive it. And you will enjoy it until it bites you...which is your own fault :sly:

Just remember to be careful with that throttle...you might regret it otherwise

is it tricker to drive than the zonda x

GTP Name: f1357924680
PSN Name: f1357924680
Your Car: Corvette Zr1 (c6) complete tuned with aerodynamics
Sending Your Own Car? Yes
Tuning Request: lesser understeering with racing hard tires

Where's the review? 1 review, 1 tune. No exceptions.

f1357924680
Onboy123
Where's the review? 1 review, 1 tune. No exceptions.

Onboy is right, it says in the OP about this, I'm afraid we cannot make any exceptions. If you want to make a request, just review an RKM tune :D

And I doubt there will be any ZR1 tunes from me, I hate the car...which is odd because the ZR1 Race Modified is my favorite RM :dopey:

Onboy is right, it says in the OP about this, I'm afraid we cannot make any exceptions. If you want to make a request, just review an RKM tune :D

And I doubt there will be any ZR1 tunes from me, I hate the car...which is odd because the ZR1 Race Modified is my favorite RM :dopey:

Please give me an example for a review, because i dont know what i have to write

f1357924680
Please give me an example for a review, because i dont know what i have to write

Well if you have a car with one of our tunes, write about that! Reviews aren't that difficult to write, you just need to think of why you like the car, eg. How it handles...just tell us what you like :D and don't worry if you can't write an entire story, either :dopey:

Oh ok thank you
For example this ?

Review: i love the corvette zr1 because its a real beast and difficult to drive

No, that's a sentence. A review would be to take that sentence, and build on your points.

E.g, (small example as I am on phone and don't know much about the ZR1)

I love the corvette ZR1 because it's a real beast and difficult to drive. In the corners, oversteer is constant, especially on throttle. The car feels very loose, throttle control is a must or you'll crash or spin, Etc.

Onboy123
No, that's a sentence. A review would be to take that sentence, and build on your points.

E.g, (small example as I am on phone and don't know much about the ZR1)

I love the corvette ZR1 because it's a real beast and difficult to drive. In the corners, oversteer is constant, especially on throttle. The car feels very loose, throttle control is a must or you'll crash or spin, Etc.

Okay, no need to make me look bad ;) but yes, what he said :embarrassed:

And for anyone interested, I'm currently wrestling an R35 GT500 into behaving properly...

Review: i love this corvette zr1 because it looks great and its a real beast but it has to much understeering at the complete corner so i have to break and it isnt fun to drive slow with that monster. this corvette accelerates so fast with the standard gearbox! Its like a rocket
some people say i am insane because i drive this with racing hard tires, but they dont know that i want to use this car as an endurance racecar

Last edited:
Onboy123
…it wheelspined from 1st-3rd and oversteered at every opportunity.

Exactly my problem, even with stupidly long gears...cannot keep it stuck at all. It's worse than the ACR I posted up, and the MP4...and the SLR...

Back