RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Lampuhkap
I will find you an 270R, just add me on PSN and we will make it happen! (yes same as my username here)

I'd love to see this tune up and I have the 270R, sNaKe_aSsAsSiN. I'd like to help if you'd accept.

Also, if you need any hard to find cars just PM me.

Not officially. I'm sure at some point one of us will actually spend time with them to produce a proper tune. 👍

Is this a hint that my convertible Racing Hard setup and maybe also my purple M coupe setup should be posted sometime soon? :sly:

Dragonthing
Is this a hint that my convertible Racing Hard setup and maybe also my purple M coupe setup should be posted sometime soon? :sly:

I'm using those cars to do the Euro Hot Hatch Seasonal. Yeah, it's overkill, so was my Mini Cooper. Can't wait to use one of the new DLC cars in stock form ;). With a little modding perhaps ;)

RKM Motorsport’s Chuck Tesla

ChuckTesla.jpg

ChuckTesla_Big.jpg

Based on: Tesla Motors Roadster ‘08
Obtained: Brand new model at Tesla Motors

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 278 BHP (@ 22.2 miles)
Torque:---- 37 kgfm
Weight:---- 1049 kg
PP:-------- 485

PARTS
GT Auto

Motegi Racing TOUGE Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero
Type A Extension
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 7.0/8.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 2/3
Camber:----- 1.8/1.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
New Elise? Nope! Chuck Tesla.

RKM Motorsport’s Killer Kettle

KillerKettle.jpg

KillerKettle_Big.jpg

Based on: Mitsubishi i-MiEV ‘09
Obtained: Brand new model at Mitsubishi

Horsepower: 63 BHP (@ 19.8 miles)
Torque:---- 18 kgfm
Weight:---- 936 kg
PP:-------- 306

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei Competition S2 Wheels

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/30
Accel:-- 0/60

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 6.6/2.2
Extension:-- 7/10
Compression: 5/9
Anti-Roll:-- 1/1
Camber:----- 2.0/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
They mocked its electric motors. It mocked their screams for help.

ChuckTesla.jpg

ChuckTesla_Big.jpg

PARTS
GT Auto

Type A Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero
Type A Extension
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Drivetrain
Differential

Suspension
Suspension

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:

Can't wait to try this tune out!

VTiRoj

PARTS
GT Auto
Type A Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero
Type A Extension
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Drivetrain
Differential

Suspension
Suspension

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:

Modern Day Cowboy!

RKM Motorsport’s Killer Kettle

Tuner Comments:
They mocked its electric motors. It mocked their screams for help.

Back to the RKM norm of EV idiocy eh? :P But Y U NO ADD MOAR POWER?!?!?! IT WON'T BE MOCKING ANYTHING WITH THAT PATHETICALLY LOW POWER OUTPUT!!!

Right?

I don't think you could actually add more power since it's electric. But I'm not 100% sure, haven't been on for a little while :lol:

Achyllis
I don't think you could actually add more power since it's electric. But I'm not 100% sure, haven't been on for a little while :lol:

You can install extra nicked car batteries in the footwells and a golf cart motor that's good for 1200bhp in the Tesla :sly: :dopey:

Didn't I say that I have to pay my debts, Roj? ;)

RE Amemiya RX-7 by RKM Spec II

It's a funny coincidence when I choose a blue FD3S for my herro-I'm-back surprise. I'm obsessed with blue, I got premium like a week ago or so and my profile's blue, my newest girlfriend's hair color is blue, and I'm feeling a little blue this Christmas (no love life involved though). Heck when I drove this rocket on the Nurburgring, the entire sky was dark blue...-ish. But the other girl I used to be with, she used to wear blue all the time but I couldn't be bothered being with someone who's quite a ditz. My signature is also blue.

My PS3 left right before the Spec 2.0 boom. When I had to return it, RKM made more tunes and I feel a little left out. I was just sitting here, spouting gibberish when I feel like I want to. Now that I get to use it again for my Christmas vacation, I had to update it so that I can get online again. I spent a whole day updating GT5 to Spec 2.0. It was a pain. It took 5 hours, and luckily, I was able to wake up early enough to update it until I was able to run this FD3S on the Nurburgring before I took my lunch.

The physics of Spec 2.0 felt different, yes, but I couldn't really point out the differences at first before I Putin more laps (pun intended). I had a little warmup in Deep Forest with a Caterham. I was a bit surprised when I screwed up the racing line in the first corner; even though the Caterham was meant to be formula-like in handling, it pushed me off the racing line and understeered like a pig. It's rewarding when you do the corner right, but I was a little late on the steering so I was in the middle of the road before the corner exit arrived. I had a little game with Onboy123 too before I tested the FD3S. I drove a Ferrari SP1, and it was forgiving for an MR. I literally tried to trash it out but it stuck on the road as if it's 4WD.

But for FD3S, it's quite a different story. When I drove it before the PS3 went away, it had decent grip. But every car always have their own issues. When taken online, it loves to shred its own tires. To quote the spam that me and Onboy123 cooked everyday when I wasn't spending most of my time on anime yet:

Pretty nimble, but it somehow feels like driving on a touge course WITHOUT guardrails at all. The problem with this car is that it understeers when it shouldn't. And on corner exit on sharp corners, this car is a wannabe drifter when mashing the gas 100% all the way.

It's a bi-polar Hashiriya to say the least. Not only in looks but also in performance. With good throttle control, this behaves well, but if you're lead-footed, this car pretends to be a drifter (in an even worse case than the NSX).

The RX7 didn't need any encouragement at all, I spent most my time pulling huge powersildes, shouting 'I AM KEN BLOCK!!!!!!!!'

That was when we pitted the almight RKM NSX against this RX-7. It was a thrillingly close fight, but it still ended in a tie.

It was 5 am in the Nurburgring and there was 10% surface water set on the road. I randomly set it up just because I want a little water being splashed out from the tires but turns out it wasn't enough, but I obviously had to test the car on "dry" ground. 10% surface water wouldn't be much of a big deal. I set the time to around 5 am because of Kaskade but 4 am is a little too early to enjoy the orange rising sun. In the game, that is.

Off we go to Nordkehre, the first corner of the Green Hell. So far, so good. No drama at all. Gliding through the Hatzenbach at 160-200 km/h, the RX-7 still sticks to the ground willingly. I eased the brakes then I kept tapping the throttle through Hocheichen. The car executes my input without any hesitation at all. I was able to dig into the inside on the two corners before Quiddelbacher. This FD3S keeps up without breaking a sweat. It never refuses to turn by understeering too. Such a joy to drive. It then ripped through Flugplatz and its nose pointed to the trees for a split second after the jump. The maxed-out downforce kept the car down so that it won't go out of control when into the danger zone. If it pointed to the sky, I would have a mini-heart attack, which may spoil the experience, but I myself am a bit of a thrill seeker so there are times where I want a high jump from there.

I braked hardly for a short interval on the corner after the jump. The car stayed faithful and never prayed for suicide. Through the infamous Schwedenkreuz I go. From around 270 km/h, I slowed down to 220 so that the car won't stray to the grass on the right. The car held on no matter what, even though I didn't touch the curb on the left. Then I cooled down a bit after the dreaded section where it spells death upon any driver who is foolish enough to enter at such a high rate of speed. I held on, no, swooshed through the inside and the bright sun came into view. The relaxing sight of the radiantly glowing sun amidst the blue sky just adds to the experience. Not even the Yokohama boards can take my eyes off of it. Heading to the Fuchsrohre, the blue rocket ripped the road in half at blistering speeds and I braked before trodding through Adenauer Forst with care. Not even Metzgesfeld nor Kallenhard can pull my car away from the racing line despite their camber. I braced myself for Wehrseifen and shoved into the inside line again. The car still delivered without any flaws. I headed to the hilly Breidscheid section without plummeting into the metal barriers.

A blue blur can be seen traveling about 220 kilometers per hour before slowing down into Bergwerk. I slipped a little but to my surprise, the car recovered IN AN INSTANT. I only applied little countersteer then it went back on track. That's where I started loving the FD3S. It can react as quickly as a cat hunting for mice or sensing danger. Then off we go to the next high-speed section. It was able to pull off 248 km/h at Kesselchen before I braked into the corner before Klostertal. I remember putting my beloved R34 out of service for a while when I crashed at Klostertal. That's why this time I released the gas before attacking that very corner. Learning from that accident saved my life, I guess. But the FD3S, still, runs like the Shinkansen. I went to the next hairpin and rode through the outside curb. I screwed up my exit a little but at least I never manage to lose all control and smack the wall. Through the iconic Karusell we go. I feel like fighting the understeer when this FD can't even feel it. It was a bit of a roller-coaster ride but I wasn't thrown off the concrete banking. I nearly spun out at Hohe Acht but oh my, the car felt as if it recovered on its own. I only applied such a miniscule amount of countersteer and yet it snapped back. I almost lost my ground again, this time by understeering at Eschbach. But the RX-7 never plows forward. It keeps going on and on.

It won't even dare to hit the walls and get totaled, especially in this section of hilly, high speed, and understeer-inducing corners. I hazily remember my experience with the Crimson R, I couldn't remember on what corners did I understeer, but I can remember that the Comfort Softs were not a comfort at all. The sunlight penetrates my Mazda's windows and Pflanzgarten gets left a mile away. I drove through Schwalbenschwanz and through Galgenkopf, and here we are, into the Dottingher Hohe, the loooong river of asphalt where drivers are rewarded with pure speed, before they realize that it was just a deception and a couple of traps await. The rotary powerhouse screams a low-pitch roar that I adore. 217 km/h, 4th gear shifted to 5. The revs rise and drop again. 260 km/h, into 6th. The needles turn slowly in a clockwise direction. The turbocharged, 2 rotor engine still has more to give. The trees, the fence, everything around me becomes nothing but a smudge. The revs stopped rising and the engine started singing in a single note just as I come to the end of the strip. It clocked a maximum of 285 km/h, which is discreet, considering this is built to go around corners. As I go downhill, it nearly reached 290 and then I eased off the brakes. The left wheels touched the large patch of asphalt on the left of the white line in the outside, and then I slowly worked myself around Hohenrain-Schikane. The FD danced right, left, then right again. I finally crossed the line and made a lap time of 7:29.318.

7:29.318. Nearly three tenths slower than the 2009 R35 with stock tires. Whoops, did I use your most hated supercar as an example? Let's just say that it's faster than a Porsche 911 GT2 by 2-3 seconds so that you won't get upset. Quick, right?

The way it ran was a major improvement too. I used to call this car a "bi-polar Hashiriya" but then I took an arrow to the knee but Spec 2.0, along with the slight tweaks to suit the revamped physics engine, made this car not just 100%, but 140% better (yes, another pun).They gave this car a new attitude I just can't live without. It slices corners in half without any effort. It roars with fury when I slam the throttle. It stops on a dime when I switch my lead foot to the brakes. Its top speed is decent too, it can slip through the magical 300 km/h barrier. It looks so damn sexy too.

I felt blue when all I can do is just lurk this thread, but now that I drove a lap around the Green Hell in the first ever RKM-tuned car after my hiatus, under the orange sun amidst the blue sky... all that blue can go into this car's blueberry ice cream paintjob. This car can be a good Christmas present for my girlfriend as well.

-----

Man this took hours to complete, I mean HOURS. And looking back at my old posts in this thread... damn I talked a lot of nonsense in there :lol:

-----

Man this took hours to complete, I mean HOURS. And looking back at my old posts in this thread... damn I talked a lot of nonsense in there :lol:

:lol: you ain't the only one who has debts to pay, and yea, we did talk a lot of O/T bull in here. So i guess it's only right we make up for it…

RX7 R400 vs RE RX7, back to back from the both of us?

:lol: you ain't the only one who has debts to pay, and yea, we did talk a lot of O/T bull in here. So i guess it's only right we make up for it…

RX7 R400 vs RE RX7, back to back from the both of us?

Horsepower difference says otherwise :lol:

Back to the RKM norm of EV idiocy eh? :P But Y U NO ADD MOAR POWER?!?!?! IT WON'T BE MOCKING ANYTHING WITH THAT PATHETICALLY LOW POWER OUTPUT!!!

Right?
But of course. Also you can't make EV's more powerful. They don't even gain power from mileage. :lol:

-----

Not sure if review or some kind of written piece for school. :lol: Can't really say much other than thanks and I guess your debt is paid off, partially. :P

Also I may have to do a lap around the Nurburgring myself, just to see how many seconds I can slash off of that 7:29. :lol:

2.02 is tomorrow already ? Time is flying by hahaha...

Hells yeah! Gonna have to blow my wages on that sucka when it turns up tomorrow...working kinda late though :irked: hopefully I can get my Scirocco tuned up and posted by christmas :D

Not sure if review or some kind of written piece for school. :lol: Can't really say much other than thanks and I guess your debt is paid off, partially. :P

Also I may have to do a lap around the Nurburgring myself, just to see how many seconds I can slash off of that 7:29. :lol:
NO! No no no no no...you will not go anywhere near my RE RX7 you fiend. Mine! :dopey: :embarrassed:

I think mine is the only car I have to pass the 1000 miles mark purely through A-spec driving and practises...and online slaying sessions too! :D It may well be the only tuner I like more than my G37, which has recieved a new paint job and even more tweaks since I slaughtered you with it Roj :embarrassed: we really need to do that again :D and see if you can keep your Amuse S2000 on the track this time too :sly:

EDIT: ALSO, I might have to post up my, erm...special Tesla too. It's very christmas-y :sly:

Back