RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

uMadson?
Arrgghh but mom that was MY 458 he tuned! He just got it from the car lot I sold my car at! :mad: :lol:

Well then you get your Fake-rarri, and maybe I can glue on the missing pair of tail lights too while I'm here :sly: but nobody else can has! :dopey:

Also, I has a GT-86-BR-Z-II-FTS thingy to tune, if I ever get onto ze PS3...I have no work tomorrow so I can doss about all day!

Lolnope. It's being replaced with the Nighthawk F430 tune I have here, since there is high demand for an actual Ferrari :sly:
I believe the VIN on my 458 confirms it's an actual Ferrari. :P

Also, I has a GT-86-BR-Z-II-FTS thingy to tune, if I ever get onto ze PS3...I have no work tomorrow so I can doss about all day!

I have both the GT86 and the FT-86 II tuned and ready to drop, after I make banners. :lol: My GT86 isn't maxed though, so there's room for whatever build you're going for. :P

SHUTTUP!!! :lol: You out of hospital yet?
And is that 458F out of the Archive prison yet?
He was in hospital????
Yes to both.

They decided this Outlaw was to much trouble to keep another night so they kicked me out.:D

Might get the update a bit later since I'm skipping work again tonight...or I might just get some extra sleep.:drool:

VTiRoj
I believe the VIN on my 458 confirms it's an actual Ferrari. :P

I have both the GT86 and the FT-86 II tuned and ready to drop, after I make banners. :lol: My GT86 isn't maxed though, so there's room for whatever build you're going for. :P

I'm going for another paint pack ASAP so PD don't cheat me out of another car, then I'm gonna max the 🤬 out of them both for scientific purposes...and since the GT86 handles on rails totally stock I have high hopes. And hopefully a better racing exhaust sound than the G's has :D

I'm going for another paint pack ASAP so PD don't cheat me out of another car, then I'm gonna max the 🤬 out of them both for scientific purposes...and since the GT86 handles on rails totally stock I have high hopes. And hopefully a better racing exhaust sound than the G's has :D

Yeah that's what I did. I would've had spare change in my PSN wallet after buying the next car pack anyway. :D

The exhaust sounds are pretty much the same as what you'd get from the Impreza's.

Also I have a GT86 in every factory colour now. :lol:

RKM Motorsport’s GT86 GT-Apex

GT86GTApex.jpg

GT86GTApex_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota 86 GT ‘12 / Scion FR-S '12
Obtained: Brand new from Toyota / DLC

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 361 BHP (@ 242.4 miles)
Torque:---- 34 kgfm
Weight:---- 1092 kg
PP:-------- 501

PARTS
GT Auto

Type A Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/5

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.823
2nd:-- 1.972
3rd:-- 1.474
4th:-- 1.180
5th:-- 0.990
6th:-- 0.845
Final: 4.100
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/45
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 11.0/5.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/6
Camber:----- 2.2/1.8
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The FT-86 has finally gone into production, becoming the GT86 we now see in Gran Turismo 5 and soon on the streets. To celebrate, we decided to tune the GT86 in the same style as our FT-86 GT-Apex tune. The result is this, the GT86 GT-Apex, the production version of the FT-86 GT-Apex.

The GT86 has been praised for its balanced handling and easy to drive nature. With our GT-Apex we kept these characteristics, creating a balanced, easy to drive car that is now capable of keeping up with the big boys.

27th Jun 2012 - Also works on the Scion FR-S.
9th Nov 2012 - Rear spring rate changed for 2.08.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s FT86 II GT-Apex

FT86IIGTApex.jpg

FT86IIGTApex_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota FT-86 II Concept ‘11
Obtained: Gift from duplicate DLC purchases

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 369 BHP (@ 187.6 miles)
Torque:---- 34 kgfm
Weight:---- 1097 kg
PP:-------- 501

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.910
2nd:-- 2.033
3rd:-- 1.518
4th:-- 1.189
5th:-- 0.990
6th:-- 0.845
Final: 4.100
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/45
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 11.0/3.0
Extension:-- 7/9
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/7
Camber:----- 2.2/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The FT-86 II Concept is the missing link between the original FT-86 and production GT86. So naturally, we had to make our own GT-Apex version of it, to fill the gap between our FT-86 GT-Apex and GT86 GT-Apex tunes.

The FT-86 II performs much like the GT86, but lacks some of the modifications the GT86 has, such as a carbon bonnet and rear wing. Despite this, the FT-86 II is almost no slower than the GT86 and is actually more stable overall.

Can't afford the CLK GTR, it's too much efforr trying to find it or trade tickets for it...

Can you give a CLK GTR to someone ? I have two in my garage, I don't mind sending one for tuning, as long I receive it back :P

Yay another tune for the GT86, gonna test it out later today (Going to sleep soon, 2AM around here LOL)

Can you give a CLK GTR to someone ? I have two in my garage, I don't mind sending one for tuning, as long I receive it back :P

It's above 1 million I'm afraid...

I have one, 0/0/0 so you guys can use it when it's up for borrowing online. 👍

It's above 1 million I'm afraid...

I have one, 0/0/0 so you guys can use it when it's up for borrowing online. 👍

Let me just check mygranturismo.net to be sure.. it's 3,600,000 :lol: Well me and Andre (just added you on FB :lol:) can put our CLK-LM Race Car for borrowing if you guys want to try and tune it. I have one 0/0/0 as well and one with a high rpm turbo and RS tires installed with some mileage...

I call dibs on the ft/ gt 86 family reviews... i will be doing the two new ones vs. the gstring and the ft-86

Looking forward to that Ryan! :D

Enjoy the 86 tunes guys and gal, I'm off to bed. :lol:

I don't even think I can be bothered with the new Toyota tunes myself, I'll just use these...as much as I want to tune them myself it will be pointless, nothing significant would change

if I do 4 reviews.. do I get 4 tunes ?
4 good reviews, sure. :P
I don't even think I can be bothered with the new Toyota tunes myself, I'll just use these...as much as I want to tune them myself it will be pointless, nothing significant would change
You'd be surprised how different it could end up. Besides I have 7 GT86's, give me a reason to buy an 8th. :P

4 good reviews, sure. :P

You'd be surprised how different it could end up. Besides I have 7 GT86's, give me a reason to buy an 8th. :P

Oi, you still need to do my GT1 Road Car!!! :grumpy:

What?! 7?! You bought one…forgot about it, bought another, forgot about that one, bought another, liked the colour, bought it again, got sent one from me, and then bought one in every colour? :lol:

Oi, you still need to do my GT1 Road Car!!! :grumpy:

What?! 7?! You bought one…forgot about it, bought another, forgot about that one, bought another, liked the colour, bought it again, got sent one from me, and then bought one in every colour? :lol:

Oh yeah. :lol:

Yep.

Black - From PD.
Red - From you.
Orange - From dealership.
Silver - From PD for my other profile, sent it to myself.
White - From dealership.
Grey - From dealership.
Blue - From PD for my other other profile, sending it to myself after refresh.

:lol:

RKM Motorsport’s GT86 GT-Apex

GT86GTApex.jpg

GT86GTApex_Big.jpg

Ok, i got the car from PD, nice. Made it one of my street legal daily drivers. Exhaust, intake and filter and a clutch and diff and full suspension en sport soft. Applied the settings from RKM and voila! a lovely car. Does nice 1 min laps at tsukuba, sounds great, engine response is good, great grip and still comfortable :D

The RKM magic still continues to go on in every car i try from you guys. Cant wait for the 270R tune to come :D

I just got the DLC :D

I want to make a serious request already!

The Golf R, i need full suspension and diff settings! It is gonna be one of my streetlegal rides, so if you can help me out, go ahead. Same goes for the Golf and the R35

Lampuhkap
I just got the DLC :D

I want to make a serious request already!

The Golf R, i need full suspension and diff settings! It is gonna be one of my streetlegal rides, so if you can help me out, go ahead. Same goes for the Golf and the R35

Just purchased mine too, gonna have a good look at the cars and see what I can do :D

Ok, i got the car from PD, nice. Made it one of my street legal daily drivers. Exhaust, intake and filter and a clutch and diff and full suspension en sport soft. Applied the settings from RKM and voila! a lovely car. Does nice 1 min laps at tsukuba, sounds great, engine response is good, great grip and still comfortable :D

The RKM magic still continues to go on in every car i try from you guys. Cant wait for the 270R tune to come :D

Well thank you. :D

Back