RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
The Blue Dragon Toyota GT-86 '12 Elite
fvSAd.jpg

369BHP - 513PP - 1092KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.845
2nd Gear - 2.047
3rd Gear - 1.536
4th Gear - 1.205
5th Gear - 0.991
6th Gear - 0.833
Final Gear - 4.280
Top Speed 199Mph (After changes 180Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 13
Acceleration - 44
Braking - 12

Suspension:
Ride Height: -8/-12
Spring Rate: 1.1/9.7
Dampers Ext.: 8/4
Dampers Comp: 9/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 1.6/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance:
7/5

Comments:
The GT-86... one of the free Christmas presents from Kaz and his team... This car is very nice and is a good car with the stock tune but not without it's faults. The small bit of oversteer is now gone and i'm 100% sure that you'll think that you're on Racing Tyres when your on Sports Soft.... Too put things short I really really like this car and the tune also!

Extras:
Max. Torque: 34kgfm/7300RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.91kg/BHP

Coming as the production model of the 2009 FT-86 concept, the GT-86 is scheduled to release in 2012. It is a sports car and is the next generation model of the 1980's Toyota 86 which is featured in the Anime Initial D. The car also has similar design to the late 90's Toyota Supra as well.

why the left spring rate is on 1.1

i think this is the corrected one

fvSAd.jpg

369BHP - 513PP - 1092KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.845
2nd Gear - 2.047
3rd Gear - 1.536
4th Gear - 1.205
5th Gear - 0.991
6th Gear - 0.833
Final Gear - 4.280

LSD:
Initial Torque - 13
Acceleration - 44
Braking - 12

Suspension:
Spring Rate: 10.1/9.7

Brake Balance:
7/5

Comments:
The GT-86... one of the free Christmas presents from Kaz and his team... This car is very nice and is a good car with the stock tune but not without it's faults. The small bit of oversteer is now gone and i'm 100% sure that you'll think that you're on Racing Tyres when your on Sports Soft.... Too put things short I really really like this car and the tune also!

Extras:

Coming as the production model of the 2009 FT-86 concept, the GT-86 is scheduled to release in 2012. It is a sports car and is the next generation model of the 1980's Toyota 86 which is featured in the Anime Initial D. The car also has similar design to the late 90's Toyota Supra as well.

Blitzkrieg Volkswagen Golf VI R '10 (Elite)
8qTAA.jpg

419BHP - 528PP - 1239KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High Range RPM Turbo
LSD
Torque Distribution
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.212
2nd Gear - 1.571
3rd Gear - 1.187
4th Gear - 0.918
5th Gear - 0.742
6th Gear - 0.608
Final Gear - 4.769
Top Speed 230Mph (After changes 217Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 6/12
Acceleration - 54/57
Braking - 13/16

Torque Distribution:
25/75

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 9.3/6.7
Dampers Ext.: 2/7
Dampers Comp: 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6
Camber Angle: 2.8/2.6
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.08

Brake Balance:
6/8

Comments:
One of the just added DLC cars to GT5 the Golf VI R is a phenomenal looking car with decent performance as well. One of it's flaws is understeer which can be tricky to overcome. Luckily it wasn't too difficult to defeat this problem and the car now handles very nicely.. It is an inspirational vehicle!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 47kgfm/5900RPM
Drivetrain: 4WD

The Volkwagen Golf R VI '10 is the successor to the R32 and is the 2nd official golf to have 4WD. The Golf R made its debut in 2009 to the public. It is the most expensive version of the sixth generation golf IV and is the GTi's big brother!

Last edited:
I'm gonna hop right on that Golf. What wheels are those, by the way?
Edit: This two litre beast annihilates - perfectly deserving the title of "Blitzkrieg."

Last edited:
Good to see you back! Did you get the 1st DLC in the end? I've got a car from it I need tuning for a series!

Yes I did! :) Tunes for those will probably start coming in after Christmas!

Also thanks for the positive feedback on the new tunes guys. :D

fvSAd.jpg

369BHP - 513PP - 1092KG

What to buy:
Wing A
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero:
0/20

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.845
2nd Gear - 2.047
3rd Gear - 1.536
4th Gear - 1.205
5th Gear - 0.991
6th Gear - 0.833
Final Gear - 4.280

LSD:
Initial Torque - 13
Acceleration - 44
Braking - 12

Suspension:
Spring Rate: 11.1/9.7

Brake Balance:
7/5

Comments:

Extras:

I'm tuning this car too!!

The Powerbomb Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 Elite
L9leV.jpg

419BHP - 523PP - 1169KG

What to buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High Range RPM Turbo
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission:
1st Gear - 1.906
2nd Gear - 1.311
3rd Gear - 0.969
4th Gear - 0.764
5th Gear - 0.620
6th Gear - 0.530
Final Gear - 5.686
Top Speed 199Mph (After changes 210Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 30
Braking - 5

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.9/3.5
Dampers Ext.: 9/6
Dampers Comp: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: 0.25/0.05

Brake Balance:
3/8

Comments:
The Volkswagen Scirocco R... it's always made me wonder why they did not make 4WD but hey i'm not the chairman at VW... anyway this car is amazing looking but it is also a torque monster which means that wheelspin is common on this car no matter what you do to it... I toned down the wheelspin with longer gears and the understeer is practically gone now..

Extra:
Max. Torque: 47kgfm/5900RPM
Drivetrain: FF
Power to Weight Ratio: 2.74kg/BHP

The Volkswagen Scirocco '10 is the successor to the version from the late 80's and like its father is also Front Wheel Drive... The Scirocco R is also 100KG lighter than the Golf R and has the same engine too. The Golf R and Scirocco R both debuted at around the same time!

Last edited:
Haters Gonna Hate Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 Elite
Lhqzk.jpg

714BHP - 610PP - 1404KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Exhuast
Mid Range RPM Turbo
LSD
Torque Distribution
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.915
2nd Gear - 2.067
3rd Gear - 1.523
4th Gear - 1.167
5th Gear - 0.938
6th Gear - 0.756
Final Gear - 3.700
Top Speed 249Mph (After changes 234Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 5/13
Acceleration - 22/48
Braking - 8/12

Torque Distribution:
20/80

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 12.5/10.2
Dampers Ext.: 7/4
Dampers Comp: 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber Angle: 1.9/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.15/-0.25

Brake Balance:
6/8

Comments:
It has come to my attention that the GT-R isn't liked on this forum by many... (I'm looking at you Onboy and Roj!) but since I strongly disagree when they say that the GT-R is bad, I made a tune for it that makes the car both fun and easy to drive.... just look at that car, Isn't it magnificent and it seats 4! :dopey:

Extra:
Max. Torque: 87kgfm/4900RPM
Drivetrain: 4WD
Power to Weight Ratio: 1.93kg/BHP

The GT-R is (if I recall correctly) the only supercar made by Nissan. It is also the cheapest supercar on the market today and one of the only supercars ever with 4 seats to comfortably fit 5 people! The GT-R is also good value for performance you get. All these things make it the perfect car for most people who have the money..
TAKE THAT ONBOY AND ROJ!!
:P

Thank you. Now if anyone asks me to tune that ugly Renault, I can just point them here instead. :D

Thank you. Now if anyone asks me to tune that amazing R35, I can just point them here instead. :D

You're welcome, i'll also be posting the R35 TC in all it's colourful glory soon (after Christmas)

And yes I know the R35 is an amazing vehicle!

Toyota 86 GT Drift tune
DeepForestRaceway_1-1-1.jpg

What to buy:
Weight reduction Stage 3
Window Weight reduction
Carbon Hood (Body colour)
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports ECU
Sport inlet Manifold
Racing Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Sport Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing exhaust
FC Suspension
FC Transmission
FC LSD
Rear Aero (A/b, it don’t matter)
Tires:
Comfort Hards.

Tune:

Ballast- 80kg @ -50. (80kg in the boot) (176lb’s)

Aero- -/10

Transmission

Top Speed-240Km/h (149mph) (Max speed reads 244km/h(151mph). No other adjustments)

LSD
Initial Torque - 10
Acceleration - 60
Braking - 40

Suspension
Ride Height:-15/-15
Spring Rate: 14.0/14.5
Dampers Ext.: 6/4
Dampers Comp: 7/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 0.6/1.6
Toe Angle: 0.35/0.20

Brake Balance-7/5

Comment: Not the most powerful thing Ive tuned for drift, also not the least powerful, but with 370hp in 1100kg, it certainly gets the job done. Just like the FT-86 drift tune from a while back, it doesn’t like shifting into/out of 3rd when on the limiter so either shift earlier, or back off the throttle then shift. I am going to try and do a proper transmission tune for this to reduce this issue. Merry Christmas and Happy sliding.

1st Gear - 1.906
2nd Gear - 1.311
3rd Gear - 0.969
4th Gear - 0.764
5th Gear - 0.620
6th Gear - 0.530
Final Gear - 5.686
Top Speed 199Mph (After changes 210Mph)

for the Scirocco, I must be doing something wrong... but I can't get that gearing at all. I can't get 1st gear past 2.273

Haters Gonna Hate Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 Elite

Comments:
It has come to my attention that the GT-R isn't liked on this forum by many... (I'm looking at you Onboy and Roj!) but since I strongly disagree when they say that the GT-R is bad, I made a tune for it that makes the car both fun and easy to drive.... just look at that car, Isn't it magnificent and it seats 4! :dopey:

The GT-R is (if I recall correctly) the only supercar made by Nissan. It is also the cheapest supercar on the market today and one of the only supercars ever with 4 seats to comfortably fit 5 people! The GT-R is also good value for performance you get. All these things make it the perfect car for most people who have the money..[/COLOR] TAKE THAT ONBOY AND ROJ!!
:P

Dylan, I think you're mixing up 'fun and easy to drive' with 'stupidly loose yet dull'. :lol: And nope, it's not magnificent. :P It's magnificent in my eyes in the same way the Veyron is in yours. :dopey:

Nope.avi it's dull, it drones, it drives worse than a mound of dog crap and I fell asleep driving it. :P

You see, if you get me started on this godawful car, I won't stop. :lol:

Dylan, I think you're mixing up 'fun and easy to drive' with 'stupidly loose yet dull'. :lol: And nope, it's not magnificent. :P It's magnificent in my eyes in the same way the Veyron is in yours. :dopey:

Nope.avi it's dull, it drones, it drives worse than a mound of dog crap and I fell asleep driving it. :P

You see, if you get me started on this godawful car, I won't stop. :lol:

And you think the Veyron is good... Expensive, overrated and an overweight piece of poop... It's like the Yellowbird of understeer... and it's standard (+ you can't change the wheels on it)

At least my car is drivable without smashing into nearly every wall

And you think the Veyron is good... Expensive, overrated and an overweight piece of poop... It's like the Yellowbird of understeer... and it's standard (+ you can't change the wheels on it)

At least my car is drivable without smashing into nearly every wall

I think the Veyron is good IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Never once, not once, did I say that car was good at corners. And 'Overrated and overweight' can be applied to the R35 too. I view it as a car that brings shame to the GTR name, it's disgraceful. You have a line of such amazing cars, but then you build a pile of dog turd like that as a modern day sequel.

I would rather a car that wins me some drag races over a car that can't win squat because I've fallen asleep from driving it. :P

I think the Veyron is good IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Never once, not once, did I say that car was good at corners. And 'Overrated and overweight' can be applied to the R35 too. I view it as a car that brings shame to the GTR name, it's disgraceful. You have a line of such amazing cars, but then you build a pile of dog turd like that as a modern day sequel.

I would rather a car that wins me some drag races over a car that can't win squat because I've fallen asleep from driving it. :P

Drag Racing.... ugh... I'm not a fan. ok, let's say you are in the real world and someone gave you $5 million to spend on a Veyron or R35, a house and whatnot... would buy the R35 Spec-V ($170,000) or the Veyron Super Sport ($2,400,000)

I do not think of the GT-R as a Skyline.... it is technically a supercar and has 500+ BHP stock... It is way out of the Skylines league in terms of performance. My favorite Skyline is the R33 (or maybe the R34)

Back