TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Great job - I hate to say it though, but I think I like your rejects better than your submission...:scared: I love the clean simplicity and lines. That's okay though, because your entry is great as well. 👍

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Click for the full size

#1 and #2) Photoshopped
#3) HDRI

Last edited:
PMC 60 entry is AMAZING! :bowdown:
HDR Playstation Audi R8 is AWESOME! :drool:
And going back a bit the Corvette shot is FANTASTIC! 👍
:)

CCCL shot is just like the one I was going to do, but yours came out better, so I will pass this week. Keep up the great work!

RetroGiant
CCCL shot is just like the one I was going to do, but yours came out better, so I will pass this week. Keep up the great work!
Nato_777
PMC 60 entry is AMAZING! :bowdown:
HDR Playstation Audi R8 is AWESOME! :drool:
And going back a bit the Corvette shot is FANTASTIC! 👍
:)

Cheers :)

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

#1) PMC 2.0 - Week 60
#2 to #6) PMC 2.0 - Rejects

Last edited:
:drool: Your use of the warm filter effect is impressive and it gives a fantastic mood to all of the shots! 👍

What is going on in the 4th!?!? :lol: Good update overall, and I think you definately picked the right one for your entry 👍

Phenomenal Gt-40 set! All of the pictures have seriously great tones and composition. I think the 4th is the best picture you've ever taken!

Brilliant use of the warm filter. A filter i've never really got on well with lol

Love the composition in the second shot, perfer it to your entry. However your entry is still verrrry nice 👍

Love the red tones. :drool: Like all of them, my favorite is the last one with the truss-work leading your eye to the car.

:drool: Lovely work. My favorite is the fourth one. :drool:
What a Stunning set That 4th One is Mind blowing
Cheers

What is going on in the 4th!?!? :lol: Good update overall, and I think you definately picked the right one for your entry 👍
I have done the same thing in the past, but this time I used a different metal rail to achieve a similar effect as seen in this shot.

Phenomenal Gt-40 set! All of the pictures have seriously great tones and composition. I think the 4th is the best picture you've ever taken!
I still think, the following image is my best shot:

Brilliant use of the warm filter. A filter i've never really got on well with lol

Love the composition in the second shot, perfer it to your entry. However your entry is still verrrry nice 👍
Sometimes I curse the warm filter.

Superb editing and angle TV.
Love the red tones. :drool: Like all of them, my favorite is the last one with the truss-work leading your eye to the car.
Great GT pics buddy 👍
:drool: Your use of the warm filter effect is impressive and it gives a fantastic mood to all of the shots! 👍
Thank You

----

News

I just want to mention, that my FM4 gallery will be getting a new update in the week. But until then, you can find a preview in the following link.​

Back