TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
The GT40 set and SLR sets are nice, and that 4th GT40 shot is a just :drool:.
 
kaede
The GT40 set and SLR sets are nice, and that 4th GT40 shot is a just :drool:.
I just want to point out, that the car you are talking about is not the GT40.


Reason

GT40 Height: 40 inches
GT Height: Over 40 inches


Other then that, thanks for the feedback.
 
Such a beautiful set as always 👍 Great work!
 
Thank You :)
 
I just want to point out, that the car you are talking about is not the GT40.

Reason

GT40 Height: 40 inches
GT Height: Over 40 inches

Of course, how stupid of me, the only GT40 in the game is a standard. My bad. :indiff:
 

Click for the full size

6799582003_277ef222df_o.jpg



Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 62
#2) PMC 2.0 - Week 62
#3) Preview
#4) PMC 2.0 - Week 63
​
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.
 
That is one awesome preview :drool:
 
Number 2 is simply awesome.
 
6833851189_39c08e00f4_o.jpg


----

#1) Preview 2/2
#2) PMC 2.0 - Week 63 (Moved to post 1327)
​
 
Last edited:
Holy moly...that preview is stunning! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
I'm sad now. I wanted to save the first shot in a larger size. But it's not clickable. :( It's so beautiful!
 
Incredible previews. That's among the best lighting I've ever seen.
 
Those previews are jawdroppingly beautiful! Great composition with the first shot. 👍
 
The Xanavi - Shot has an incredible atmosphere!
 
Just love that 2.0 entry !
Also that preview is fantastic and unique.
 
I'm sad now. I wanted to save the first shot in a larger size. But it's not clickable. :( It's so beautiful!
Remember it is called a preview for a reason. ;)

SVX
Holy moly...that preview is stunning! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Incredible previews. That's among the best lighting I've ever seen.
Cheers

Those previews are jawdroppingly beautiful! Great composition with the first shot. 👍
The Xanavi - Shot has an incredible atmosphere!
Just love that 2.0 entry !
Also that preview is fantastic and unique.
I just hope my PMC 2.0 entry, will make the poll this week.

----

C.C.C.L - Week 48


Click for the full size

PMC - Week 64


Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Don't know how I missed this fantastic gallery:confused:
Beautiful shots :drool::drool::drool:
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
CCCL Entry is just mind blowing! The way it's shot, the effectiveness of the lighting and shadow play as well as the editing which compliments the shot beautifully! The sepia feeling really does give it that nice warm tone. 👍
 
That CCCL entry is really really great 👍
 
BkS
CCCL Entry is just mind blowing! The way it's shot, the effectiveness of the lighting and shadow play as well as the editing which compliments the shot beautifully! The sepia feeling really does give it that nice warm tone. 👍
That CCCL entry is really really great 👍
Thank You :)

----




Click for the full size


#1, #3, #4) Photoshopped
#2) HDRI
​
 
No slowing down for you TVR, still producing good stuff. 👍

This track certainly looks well suited for images, gonna have to get it at some point.
 
Back