RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Well it's not as cheese as the Buick Special that's currently dominating, but it does have the qualities of a cheese car. :P
Those qualities being oh Jedi Master?:dopey::embarrassed:

Unfortunately my "Little Brown Box" isn't American unlike someone's Nissan...erhm I mean Infinity.:lol:

Eh, I'm just happy I could push a USDM Skyline far enough to give the cheese car a run for its money. I don't think I can improve my score without changing to a different car. :lol:

Edit: Hold up, I'm still first on my list. What smoke am I supposedly eating? :confused:

You did a new run :lol: You we're with 83xx, now you're with 9995, I'm 226 points behind.

Those qualities being oh Jedi Master?:dopey::embarrassed:

Unfortunately my "Little Brown Box" isn't American unlike someone's Nissan...erhm I mean Infinity.:lol:

It's hard to put them in a list, but basically for drifting, it's any car that just oversteers because it's overpowered and/or too light, thus exploiting the scoring system. The Speed 12 being the best example of this.

Don't hate on my USDM Skyline. :lol:

You did a new run :lol: You we're with 83xx, now you're with 9995, I'm 226 points behind.

Oh right. :P

He had to give it a new run since ole Harvey Wallbanger here had hit 85xx.:D

Yeah, I beat you by 200 points at first, then I saw Michelin's score and wondered if I could top him too. Turns out I could, for now anyway. :lol:

Hey Roj stop that!:yuck:

Just pulled a 5500 at the ring and thought I'd caught you only to find your at nearly 6k.:drool::lol:

Hey Roj stop that!:yuck:

Just pulled a 5500 at the ring and thought I'd caught you only to find your at nearly 6k.:drool::lol:

No! :lol:

I'll happily accept defeat in the USDM Skyline because that car is still new to me, but the GT86 is my baby and so I will fight to the death to defend its honour. :D

I'll happily accept defeat in the USDM Skyline because that car is still new to me, but the GT86 is my baby and so I will fight to the death to defend its honour. :D

Let's see if the GT350R can beat the baby GT86 :P

EDIT: It can't.. can't get more than 1000 pts in sector 2..

Last edited:
Golden Wonder will be on the track as soon as I'm home to slaughter you all...I have a lot of practise behind me at La Sarthe :D

You gotta beat a score of 10319 made by me (or a higher one by one of your friends :lol:)

NascarManiaco99
You gotta beat a score of 10319 made by me (or a higher one by one of your friends :lol:)

Why do I have drift team guys on my list again? :dopey: I doubt I'll match them at all, but I will try my best...

I just found this at the back of the stationary cupboard at work. Couldn't help but think of you guys.

I'll leave it here in case you have any use for it.

img0704nc.jpg

As if this isn't the most abysmal drift trial yet...**** Polyphony Digital for now, letting some tryhard 🤬 kids powerslide a slight curve is clearly more fun than giving people who actually enjoy drifting real corners something to do. Once again I'm just wasting my time failing to enter corners I wouldn't even consider trying to drift of my own free choice...

When someone said "last few corners of La Sarthe I expected maybe a long powerslide and then an awesome handbrake entry into the little chicanes, which are tight and FUN to drift, not some huge rolls of flab for some pro leet kid in his Buick Special (needs) to slide around on...whatever GT5, whatever...

Ok! :P Defend it against my NFS S14 then! :D just over 6k with room to spare if I go a bit mad. :lol:

I will admit though, your car looks better. The white/Green combo doesn't work, does it? :yuck:

So I found a much better dark blue for my ZX, and finally put 200 miles on it...so who would like a 670bhp SEMA-style tuner called the Dragon ZX? :D It's blue, and it comes with RH tyres, which we will just pretend are R888s or something!

I just found this at the back of the stationary cupboard at work. Couldn't help but think of you guys.

I'll leave it here in case you have any use for it.

img0704nc.jpg

Ok! :P Defend it against my NFS S14 then! :D just over 6k with room to spare if I go a bit mad. :lol:

I will admit though, your car looks better. The white/Green combo doesn't work, does it? :yuck:

Thanks tris! :mischievous:

RKM Motorsport's Dragon ZX

DragonZX.jpg

DragonZX_Big.jpg

Based on: Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2 Seater (Z32) '89
Obtained: Brand new model from Nissan

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 669 BHP (@ 200.2 miles)
Torque:---- 71.4 kgfm
Weight:---- 1228kg
PP:-------- 586

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero A
Rear Aero A
Spoiler A
Midnight Blue Pearl Paint

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/18

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.0/5.0
Extension:-- 7/5
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/3
Camber:----- 1.8/2.1
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Automatic (AT)
Skid Recovery Force: On
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
I know this will get a ton of criticism, but here's my troll car. Racing Softs, SRF and 670bhp of raw power, only ever used to make 12 year olds in supercars cry to their parents when I blow past. Take off the SRF and it's a proper tuner, temperamental and flawed xD

Oh noes! It's the anti-goof agent! I iz doomed!!! :scared:

And have you beaten my NFS S14 yet in the drift trial, Roj?

Yep, by 4 points. I soaked the air filter in GOOF OFF and it did the trick. :lol:

Yep, by 4 points. I soaked the air filter in GOOF OFF and it did the trick. :lol:

4 points? I feel humiliated! I shall haz my revenge! :lol:

Maybe that should be the enemy of the GTP Goof Patrol, the Goof Off. Or it should be our main weapon, depending on how you look at it. :lol:

Also, Dragonthing, that ZX looks awesome. :drool: Shame about the SRF though.[/typical hater] Nah, it's fine. :D

Yay, Dragon ZX.

Time for my Derwent Green Z32 to have some love.

Thanks, ma.

(the black one is reserved for our challenge, onboi :mischievous:)

So I took the Dragon ZX to a shakedown at Spa Francorchamps...

Why do you say that it's flawed and temperamental? XD

It clocked nearly 280 km/h at the straight after Eau Rouge, so top speed and acceleration is decent for a track car. I felt some understeer at corners like Eau Rouge and "the Uzi's buttstock", but seriously, I like how it handles. It's pretty balanced because of it's slight understeer, and when you prod the throttle a little too early, it kicks out the tail, something us maniacs would love. :lol: Plus, the lack of straight-cut gears seem to be an advantage instead of a disadvantage. Yeah, the car can benefit more from a fully customizable transmission, but it's still beast as it is.

I made a 2:24.927 lap, but there's some room for improvement there. It would beat a GT-R GT500 Stealth and if someone's better than me, it would match the Shmo LP640's racing hard tire lap time of 2:20.407. After all, it's just a 2-lap shakedown :lol:

I like this tune, though it can be a little looser and nimbler. Tested on offline physics. Manual, SRF off, ABS 1.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport's Dragon ZX

DragonZX.jpg

DragonZX_Big.jpg

Based on: Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2 Seater (Z32) '89
Obtained: Brand new model from Nissan

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 669 BHP (@ 200.2 miles)
Torque:---- 71.4 kgfm
Weight:---- 1228kg
PP:-------- 586

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero A
Rear Aero A
Spoiler A
Midnight Blue Pearl Paint

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/18

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.0/5.0
Extension:-- 7/5
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/3
Camber:----- 1.8/2.1
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Automatic (AT)
Skid Recovery Force: On
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
I know this will get a ton of criticism, but here's my troll car. Racing Softs, SRF and 670bhp of raw power, only ever used to make 12 year olds in supercars cry to their parents when I blow past. Take off the SRF and it's a proper tuner, temperamental and flawed xD

Automatic??????????:crazy:
srf:ill:
i drove it without srf and in manual on sports tires for 600pp touge and she drives fine, why you need noob driver aides:dopey: lol jk

che69velle
Automatic??????????:crazy:
srf:ill:
i drove it without srf and in manual on sports tires for 600pp touge and she drives fine, why you need noob driver aides:dopey: lol jk

Because every other kid online either uses them too, or isn't smart enough to disable them :sly: effortless troll is effortless

Because every other kid online either uses them too, or isn't smart enough to disable them :sly: effortless troll is effortless

i prefer to troll with the settings off, so while they follow me into a turn at my speed i correct with a power over while they go wide and the aides go nuts cutting power applying brakes and watch as i pull away:sly:

Back