TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Seeing Special Stage Route X from a totally different perspective... and I like it! The colours and contrasts are really mind-blowing - just like in every update from you :P - and the composition is outstanding. I cannot pick a favourite because each picture is special for itself.

Those are awesome TVR. I love the tones and lighting on the second photo, the beauty and simplicity of the third, and the color, tones and composition of the last. Amazing work.

No slowing down for you TVR, still producing good stuff. 👍

This track certainly looks well suited for images, gonna have to get it at some point.
I am not as active, as I once was. However I always try to release at least one or two updates each month.

Mind. Blown. :bowdown:
I wanted to add something, a little bit extra to the last shot. However my photoshop experience was a stumbing block, which has caused the idea to be stored away.

Seeing Special Stage Route X from a totally different perspective... and I like it! The colours and contrasts are really mind-blowing - just like in every update from you :P - and the composition is outstanding. I cannot pick a favourite because each picture is special for itself.
While I am happy with the second shot, I am more pleased with the outcome of shot number 1.

The idea - Shot #1: Circuit Board

The last three pics!!!!! Wow:drool:👍
BkS
I really like the second photo in your last set. It's just amazing! 👍:drool:
Those are awesome TVR. I love the tones and lighting on the second photo, the beauty and simplicity of the third, and the color, tones and composition of the last. Amazing work.

I gotta say, SSRX sure has premium scenery, unlike those ugly standard trees and bushes in...

The set is beautiful.

slzk
I gotta say, SSRX sure has premium scenery, unlike those ugly standard trees and bushes in...

The set is beautiful.
There is in fact, some ugly scenery textures on and around the race circuit. However if the item with a poor texture has an interesting look, then I will try to work around the poor texture.

ShaolinMasta
Lovely shots ! :drool:👍
BeefyPeeg
Great stuff here! The satellite dishes...simply awesome!
Cheers :)

Very good set as always! I really like the SSRX scenery is incredible :drool: I love the HDRI shot.

Epic.

6799582003_277ef222df_o.jpg

Epic.

6845248795_ebd7a75318.jpg

Fantastic.

6849716327_6994db113f.jpg

:lol: Stunning work on those. 👍

Really, really beautiful. I see that you accentuated the car's colour and experimented with different angles. In my opinion, that worked out quite well, so get the next one posted as soon as possible. :P

Creative and impressive as always TVR! The second shot is most definitely my favourite, I love the shadow play in it. The realism you capture is amazing as well, very well done!

Really, really beautiful. I see that you accentuated the car's colour and experimented with different angles. In my opinion, that worked out quite well, so get the next one posted as soon as possible. :P
While I won't be rushing out to start work on my next update, I will try to release another update before March.

BkS
Creative and impressive as always TVR! The second shot is most definitely my favourite, I love the shadow play in it. The realism you capture is amazing as well, very well done!
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

The second pic gives the feeling, that the car is trying to escape from the darkness.
My plan was to try to give the car a sense, that it is trying to escape the area.

André Bracesco;6686445
Did you use photoshop?
Below all of the shots is a bit of info, which reveals what have been edited.

Great set. my fave is #1!
Lovely tones and angles. Great job!
I really like that first shot there 👍
Incredible set. :drool:

#1, #2 and #5 are just amazing.
Creative angles as always TVR !
Great set.
Wow ! Beautiful shots :drool:
SVX
#1, #3 and #4 are magic. :drool:
Great shots of the Esprit! That's a really good set 👍
Cheers