TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
The first Esprit shot is absolutely stunning! How long have you been a photography expert?
 
I have been taking real life photos, ever since I was 11 or 12 years old.

----

When I started to take photomode shots: GT4
 
Last edited:
Preview - Work in Progress

6776538756_b175d4867f_o.jpg
 
Looks good. I like the saturation, the contrast and the sharpness. Cannot wait for the full set. 👍
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
Nice tones, contrast and lighting. Doing what you do best TVR! 👍
 
Wow!
Lovely close up! Can't wait for the full set. 👍
 
I just checked out the last few pages in your gallery and I have to say there are a lot of nice shots in here, and based on your preview I know its gonna be a nice update 👍
 
That's one brilliant preview. 👍 👍
 
Very nice, bright color, sharp contrast, and still very soft.
 
Fantastic composition. I love the warm tones. :drool:
BkS
Nice tones, contrast and lighting. Doing what you do best TVR! 👍
Wow!
Lovely close up! Can't wait for the full set. 👍
Wow ! Looks good ! 👍
I just checked out the last few pages in your gallery and I have to say there are a lot of nice shots in here, and based on your preview I know its gonna be a nice update 👍
That's one brilliant preview. 👍 👍
Very nice, bright color, sharp contrast, and still very soft.
Cheers :)
 
sejtur
You will find out, what car I used in the second preview. However I can't see the update, being released until next week at the earliest.
 
Last edited:
Great updates mate, far too many to mention but the Esprit update stands out 👍
 
725
Great updates mate, far too many to mention but the Esprit update stands out 👍
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Preview 2/2 - Photoshopped

6942787449_b9ebc40e17_o.jpg
 
Dear lord TVR! It's beautiful!
 
Each picture has an outstanding composition, great lighting and is as sharp as it can be. Wow. 👍
 
#1, #5 and #6 feel like its a dream. :drool:
 
The HDR shot is simply amazing. 👍
 
Unique and amazing this set.
Every single shot has something to it.
 
Back