TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Oh my...!!! :drool:
I think my expression says it all Jamie!! Your latest update is quite something believe me buddy!! Incredible good looking!!!

Congratulations :)

NTX
Oh my...!!! :drool:
I think my expression says it all Jamie!! Your latest update is quite something believe me buddy!! Incredible good looking!!!

Congratulations :)
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

SVX
#1, #5 and #6 feel like its a dream. :drool:
BkS
The HDR shot is simply amazing. 👍
ShaolinMasta
So beautiful
Amazing shots :drool::drool::drool:
arsenal1992
Great colour and composition. 👍
Thank You

GT-R
Each picture has an outstanding composition, great lighting and is as sharp as it can be. Wow. 👍
Boabdulrahman
Unique and amazing this set.
Every single shot has something to it.
I tried to mix it up a bit with each shot.

zambuca
What s set!!! These new sets you've been doing are extraordinary!!!
Cheers :)

Last edited:

Click for the full size

#1) PMC 2.0 - Week 67
#2) PMC - Week 68

Last edited:
Loving the composition. Lighting and toning are outstanding - is this not always the case in your pictures? :P

Better late than never, right?

:P

You know how to mix the close-up, detail shots with the more typical action photos well. You have a signature look that translates well to everything you shoot - I know I just said in Zambuca's gallery how good it is to see some overly-warm pictures every once in a while, so let me just say sometimes, I wish yours relied less on the warm filter, if only because they're so well-exposed I wouldn't mind seeing the natural colours more :)

The TVR shot is very nice - it's slightly too dark for my personal tastes, but on the other hand, it highlights the important details that much more because of it. I don't think it's possible for you to take a bad TVR shot - and I like it that way!

Better late than never, right?

:P

You know how to mix the close-up, detail shots with the more typical action photos well. You have a signature look that translates well to everything you shoot - I know I just said in Zambuca's gallery how good it is to see some overly-warm pictures every once in a while, so let me just say sometimes, I wish yours relied less on the warm filter, if only because they're so well-exposed I wouldn't mind seeing the natural colours more :)

The TVR shot is very nice - it's slightly too dark for my personal tastes, but on the other hand, it highlights the important details that much more because of it. I don't think it's possible for you to take a bad TVR shot - and I like it that way!
Thanks for the in-depth comment. 👍

SVX
Wow. Loving the angle and the composition of that TVR shot. :drool:
The TVR pic is very nice! :)
Stunning shots :)
Thanks for every piece of feedback.
Loving the composition. Lighting and toning are outstanding - is this not always the case in your pictures? :P
Very elegant these pictures, congratulations!
Ah, it's been a long time (I think) since you entered a typical TVR&FF shot. Love it man! ;)👍
Lovely TVR shot, well done as usual!
Fantastic shot !
Love the DOF here, also the editing is great too.
Great pictures of the 2007! A tiny critisism: why didn't you choose Kimi's car? :P
Cheers

----

News

The following post has just been updated.​

Every single one of those Ferrari F1 shots is stunning. Completely unique and original without being too wild to lose their mass appeal. I still don't know how you do it! You've inspired me to shoot some more sets later on 👍

Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Click for the full size

#1) PMC 2.0 - Week 69
#2) PMC - Week 69
#3) C.C.C.L - Week 54​

Last edited:
The Miura Shot is hypnotising!
Great picture.

Not a fan of the F1 one. A bit too dark and the lack of saturation comes with that as well.

Once again your 2.0 entry is superb. Completely unique and original, but well composed and very well balanced as usual. 👍 The PMC shot is great too but I think it would benefit from being a little lighter in places.

The Miura Shot is hypnotising!
Great picture.

Not a fan of the F1 one. A bit too dark and the lack of saturation comes with that as well.
Once again your 2.0 entry is superb. Completely unique and original, but well composed and very well balanced as usual. 👍 The PMC shot is great too but I think it would benefit from being a little lighter in places.
Thank You :)

----

News

I have just updated the contest entries post, which can be found in my previous post.​

I've decided not to bother changing my CCCL entry to a more serious one because yours is just too good :P You've got more patience than I have when it comes to shooting standard models, that's for sure!

TVR&FF
6801819630_106ddc17fc.jpg
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Too awesome. 👍

I've decided not to bother changing my CCCL entry to a more serious one because yours is just too good :P You've got more patience than I have when it comes to shooting standard models, that's for sure!
At one stage, I was going to give up and try another shot. However after a while, I thought it would be easier to work on the image by making the shot smaller.

SVX
2.0 and CCCL entries are absolutely magnificent. :drool:
Magnificent Entries, especially the CCCL entry.
Love the composition and lighting in it.
BkS
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Too awesome. 👍
Great shots! Miura in green looks really good.
All are awesome! Loved that Miura pic:). That green pops out very nicely:drool:.
Thanks for the feedback. 👍

PMC - Week 70

Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 70
#2) C.C.C.L - Week 55​

Last edited:
Really nice entries TVR. I quite like the Mini Countryman one, my favourite so far. :)

Back