TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Your CCCL entry is nice and simple. It's refreshing to see some good old fashioned composition work in the contests as opposed to people using loads of filters!

Great work on the Megane close up too, it's difficult to shoot cars from that angle but the Megane lends itself to it really well.

Your CCCL entry is nice and simple. It's refreshing to see some good old fashioned composition work in the contests as opposed to people using loads of filters!

Great work on the Megane close up too, it's difficult to shoot cars from that angle but the Megane lends itself to it really well.
Thanks for another in-depth comment.

BkS
The Megane shot has a very moody feel 👍
Those are really good!!! I've always loved your detail shots and the Megane is no exception :)
SVX
Really nice entries TVR. I quite like the Mini Countryman one, my favourite so far. :)
Cheers :)

----

Preview - Work in Progress

7033941611_bb2d30ec2b_o.jpg

The whole set is fantastic, but the third picture has to be my favourite. I really like the toning here and the composition is great, as well. 👍

By the way, why do you have my username in your thread title? :P

Very artistic! And very very good! It's rare that I visit anyones gallery and have the feeling that I'm actually in a gallery (you know what I mean?) - in your case and with this set I come, I see, and I get a visual kick combined with the feeling that my brain is actually working because it starts thinking. Great work mate!

I always enjoy your close up shots and some of these are your best yet IMO. That photo of the GTR's rear light is awesome.

Great set - classic TVR - beautiful closeups with fantastic composition/angles. 👍
The last shot looks as though the GT-R is getting away from the alien mothership. :lol:

That penultimate shot. The Bokeh :drool:
Thanks for the feedback.

Good angles and tones. 👍
I like the first 3 :)👍
BkS
The whole set is fantastic, but the third picture has to be my favourite. I really like the toning here and the composition is great, as well. 👍

By the way, why do you have my username in your thread title? :P
Cheers

SVX
Amazing update TVR, REALLY liking #1 - #4.
While I wanted more colours and lighting on the rim in shot number 1, I am glad I was able to get some colour on the rim.

Very artistic! And very very good! It's rare that I visit anyones gallery and have the feeling that I'm actually in a gallery (you know what I mean?) - in your case and with this set I come, I see, and I get a visual kick combined with the feeling that my brain is actually working because it starts thinking. Great work mate!
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

I always enjoy your close up shots and some of these are your best yet IMO. That photo of the GTR's rear light is awesome.
As you will know, I have always enjoyed taking close up shots.

Great set - classic TVR - beautiful closeups with fantastic composition/angles. 👍
The last shot looks as though the GT-R is getting away from the alien mothership. :lol:
While I won't be using Kart Space for a while, it will be used again in a future scenery update

----

Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 71
#2-4) PMC Rejects - Week 71

Last edited:
Boabdulrahman
I voted for your PMC entry, I thought it standed out from the others.
Love the lighting in these.
Great stuff :)
Cheers

----

News

I am looking to return with a new update during this month or next month. Along with that piece of news, I am also pleased to reveal that my FM4 gallery was updated at the weekend.

Back