Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 94.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.161
2nd:-- 2.179
3rd:-- 1.636
4th:-- 1.289
5th:-- 1.057
6th:-- 0.900
Final: 3.000
Max Speed: 224 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/19
Accel:-- 0/34
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rate: 15.0/16.1
Extension:-- 8/8
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 4/5
Camber:----- 2.8/2.1
Toe:-------- –0.25/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the Seasonal Tuning Challenge to run on the Nurburgring Time Trial.

The IS-F Racing Concept, a fine blend of DTM insanity and VIP finesse.

This is a fully broken in Lexus IS-F, without oil change. If your IS-F isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 600PP. In that case, you’ll just have to balance the power limiter and ballast weight until you can hit 600PP yourself.

RKM Motorsport’s IS-F RC600

ISFRC600.jpg

ISFRC600_Big.jpg

You psychic bastard... I was going to go look up tunes for that time trial just now. I just got home from winning a Soul Calibur V tournament, so my first course of action is to pop in GT5. Spend some time with that beloved FC and this car as well.

You psychic bastard... I was going to go look up tunes for that time trial just now. I just got home from winning a Soul Calibur V tournament, so my first course of action is to pop in GT5. Spend some time with that beloved FC and this car as well.

Congratulations on the win! :D

I can't guarantee that you'll break into the top 10 with the IS-F (I don't even know what car is in the top 10), but you don't even need to push remotely hard to beat gold with this car. 👍

I can't guarantee that you'll break into the top 10 with the IS-F (I don't even know what car is in the top 10), but you don't even need to push remotely hard to beat gold with this car. 👍

The First few pages of the leaderboard are full of Charrapal 2J's, so no chance there.

Congratulations on the win! :D

Thanks. I'm in such a good mood that I'll probably record the FC. I figured that since your setup combined with the birthday present I gave it, the car was pretty much reborn. With that, I have given the FC tune a name since you never posted the setup on this thread.

I call it 白麗 (Hakurei), or "White Loveliness." It's partially named after Rei's ultimate technique in Hokuto no Ken, Hishou Hakurei ("Soaring White Loveliness"). Rei's one of my favorite characters in Hokuto no Ken, the FC is one of my favorite cars, what a mix...

Last edited:
The First few pages of the leaderboard are full of Charrapal 2J's, so no chance there.
I should've seen that coming. :ouch:
Thanks. I'm in such a good mood that I'll probably record the FC. I figured that since your setup combined with the birthday present I gave it, the car was pretty much reborn. With that, I have given the FC tune a name since you never posted the setup on this thread.

I call it 白麗 (Hakurei), or "White Loveliness." It's partially named after Rei's ultimate technique in Hokuto no Ken, Hishou Hakurei ("Soaring White Loveliness"). Rei's one of my favorite characters in Hokuto no Ken, the FC is one of my favorite cars, what a mix...

Birthday present for the FC? New wheels perhaps? A new coat of paint? :P

White Loveliness sounds like a Tokyo Xtreme Racer rival. I like that. :D As for naming my own FC... From the very start I aimed to recreate my GT4 FC in GT5, so it's only fair that it carries the name I gave it back then.

(Yes it looks grey, but the paint is called Shadow Silver Mica.)

:D

New wheels perhaps?

Correct~!

aLC1A.jpg

07lcJ.jpg

Motegi Racing Touges painted White Spica. They just looked so...right on the FC3S. The Crystal White on the FC appears a bit darker at night, so it makes the rims even more drawn out. I like that.

White Loveliness sounds like a Tokyo Xtreme Racer rival. I like that. :D

That's another reason why I picked that name. I was looking for names that would sound like a TXR rival and thought about Hokuto no Ken technique names for references. Naturally I go to Rei first and the name was figured out immediately.

Do you mind if I copy your wheel/colour combo? I built a FC last night and couldn't find a set of wheels that suited it.

I hate to say it but I can't keep this IS thingy on the track at any speed...it's too oversteery to be even driveable o_o

Edit: so my Impreza TC with a different turbo and a tiny bit more rear downforce set me a perfect 1st lap of 6:57.096 ^_^ that makes me second on my friends list only to someone in a 2J :irked:

ALSO, I love how Roj posted up this tune and then proceeded to set a best lap time in the ER34 Blitz Skyline ;)

Last edited:
I hate to say it but I can't keep this IS thingy on the track at any speed...it's too oversteery to be even driveable o_o

Edit: so my Impreza TC with a different turbo and a tiny bit more rear downforce set me a perfect 1st lap of 6:57.096 ^_^ that makes me second on my friends list only to someone in a 2J :irked:

ALSO, I love how Roj posted up this tune and then proceeded to set a best lap time in the ER34 Blitz Skyline ;)

I guess it's time to pull the RX-7 TC out... :D

I'm debating on SSR5, Nurburgring Nordschleife, Fuji, Trial Mountain, or a new Toscana Touge setup for the track of choice to record the FC at. Any inputs?

Correct~!

Motegi Racing Touges painted White Spica. They just looked so...right on the FC3S. The Crystal White on the FC appears a bit darker at night, so it makes the rims even more drawn out. I like that.

That's another reason why I picked that name. I was looking for names that would sound like a TXR rival and thought about Hokuto no Ken technique names for references. Naturally I go to Rei first and the name was figured out immediately.
I have a blue FC with the black version of those tucked away in my garage somewhere. Nice combo. :D

I see. :D

You have to be careful on the throttle with the Lexus. Once you're past 2nd and the downforce is working at Super Saiyan 4, it's pretty planted.

The BLiTZ is just the better car. :lol: The Lexus is for DigitalBaka's shootout anyway.

I'm debating on SSR5, Nurburgring Nordschleife, Fuji, Trial Mountain, or a new Toscana Touge setup for the track of choice to record the FC at. Any inputs?

You're asking that in the thread where all the Trial Mountain lovers live. :lol:

RKM Motorsport’s IS-F RC600

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the Seasonal Tuning Challenge to run on the Nurburgring Time Trial.

Hi there , you planning on putting this car up for share , I'am intrested to see what it does on the ring , yes i am to lazy to rebuild it and break it in :D

I left Korza a little present in my shared photos, of his GS300...sideways...on two wheels...at 180mph O_O

Also, there's a photo of one of my best looking cars there too, let me know what y'all think!

That reminds me, I should add some of you people on PSN so I can badger you there whenever I'm on GT5. Maybe driving with other people would spark my interest more.

I should also review for other garages finally. With such an adaptive driving ability, I shouldn't neglect the other tuners.

(*cough* I haven't forgotten you, Rotary Junkie. I've been meaning to get around to reviewing one of your tunes. There's a few in my possession I'm quite fond of.)

Last edited:
Back