Reaper's Garage: 10+ Retuned Cars/ Remodel/ JZA70 Supra

  • Thread starter Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 61 comments
  • 58,709 views
oii0jo.jpg


zvdheg.jpg
 
I would like to challenge your tuned evo x on tsukuba in my evo x
 
GC
I would like to challenge your tuned evo x on tsukuba in my evo x

I don't have time for a challenge but il probably post a lap time for you.
 
*Updated a few videos for my older tunes
 
hwmngi.jpg


257fuo3.jpg
 
Last edited:
66byh0.jpg


b4b447.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you have any camber settings for your tunes ? like the Zonda ?
 
funkymcmonkey
Do you have any camber settings for your tunes ? like the Zonda ?

Ye its 0.0 front. 1.3 rear for the zonda, make sure you look carefully
 
Last edited:
Ye its 0.0 front. 1.3 rear for the zonda, make sure you look carefully
Thanks dude i couldnt see it 👍 I tried the set up last night for a couple of laps around Nordschleife and it feels good.
 
funkymcmonkey
Thanks dude i couldnt see it 👍 I tried the set up last night for a couple of laps around Nordschleife and it feels good.

Yea I tried making it so you didn't fear exiting out of the corner with the car.
 
*New R32 tune
look for it in the menu for the full coverage
 
Last edited:
2qsc7iu.jpg


2vude9z.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Main purpose for this car was to compete at 500pp with the Honda NSX and BMW M3. This car was tuned to a perfect 50-50 weight distribution making it fast and good around corners with stability. We also worked very hard on the transmission making it very fast with a perfect 6th gear pull.!


t6v4v9.jpg

(Max Speed: 230) For Transmission
35d2nnd.jpg

 
2qbg383.jpg


eq6ub.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back