TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Thought I'd do my first post in here for a while. :lol:

I like your CCCL entry, but I feel that I would have struggled to include it in the poll if I had been the judge. The angle and composition is good, but I do think that a couple of the other entries were better.

And I'll really look forward to seeing more of your work. 👍

Thanks for both comments.

----

Click for the full size

#1) PMC 2.0 - Week 76
#2) PMC - Week 76
#3) PMC - Week 75

5711239731_c51cfb4edd.jpg

I like that one very much 👍

I just want to thank everyone, who left a comment on my previous update.

----

News

My next full update, may be released in the next 1-4 weeks. But until then, you could view my previous photography update.

Last edited:

Click for the full size

#1, #4, #5, #6 ) Photoshopped
#2, #3) HDRI
#7) Stock

Last edited:
BkS
2nd & 4th really stand out to me, as very unique compositions in their own right. 👍
GT-R
Very nice pictures. My personal favourite would be this one because of the composition, lighting and colour balance. 👍
mazda787
Nice shots, quite dramatic!
Cheers

arsenal1992
Gorgeous shots. The tones are great and I especially love the heavy vignette effect.
In my view, only one shot has a true vignette effect. But other then that, thanks for the comment and visit.

nanabu
nr 4 and 5 , incredible well done
At one stage, I was going to use a different shot instead of number 4. But in the end, the other shot would of taken to long to work on.

While not being better in the composition department, compared to the shot I picked in the end.

Latest Posts

Back