Our Replica Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
  • 616,671 views
No worries at all mate, hope you like it:)

@Outeke: AVUS Audi TT-RS sent buddy:tup:

Cheers mate, I'll alter the OP soon so people know it is coming!!

:bowdown:

Lotus exige 240r replica is now availble on share on spikeyhairdude.
If you want to test it out, send me a message on ps3 saying testing testing. So i know who you are :sly:

Which color is it in?
I've been waiting for DspeedFactory MotorSport Elise replica...(car I supplied with Cbarbosa) some time ago....

I know the Elise are quite a pain in the wheels to drive...so Curious about these special tuned replica's...... 👍
 
Which color is it in?
I've been waiting for DspeedFactory MotorSport Elise replica...(car I supplied with Cbarbosa) some time ago....

I know the Elise are quite a pain in the wheels to drive...so Curious about these special tuned replica's...... 👍

Its mustard yellow
 
Spoon Civic ek9 Replica is almost availbe for share. All the tuning is exactly like the real car.
 
I have already planned a car trade today, but anybody want to setup a trade?

I'm in search for replica's (as this thread was original started )

I can offer 5 paints, 5 horns or 5 museumcards for each replica you can send.
Within reasonable time only!!!! Please let me know!

Thanks!
 
Mate I got a GT3RS RUF white with red wheels that I have picked up you interested??
 
Great replica's being made :D

So now i have some free time on my hands, can i try out the Gallardo, Geiger GT40 and black edition 458 please?

Thanks, will try and make some more soon :)
 
Outeke
DspeedFactory thread


Be our guest mate, feel free to post any replica you made 👍

If you manage to pass any on to my account (Ouwtje) they will be added to the OP with name and link.

Cheers!

Thanks! I'll be in it today I hope! 👍
 
Mate I got a GT3RS RUF white with red wheels that I have picked up you interested??

I have it, as it is the FIRST one listed as thumbnail in the OP ;-)
Any other "missing" one mate?

Great replica's being made :D

So now i have some free time on my hands, can i try out the Gallardo, Geiger GT40 and black edition 458 please?

Thanks, will try and make some more soon :)

You want me to share any tonight?

Thanks! I'll be in it today I hope! 👍

Great mate, surprise us :D :D

And if you want, you could trade them with me for something so I get them in the OP :)
 
Yes please, and i'll try them out tonight.

Thanks 👍

The OP has 3 Gallardo's....

Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo TT Stage 1
Hamann Victory II (Lamborghini Gallardo)
Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

Which one do you want?

The Black 458 and Flash Green Geiger where easy to spot :P
 
Outeke
I have it, as it is the FIRST one listed as thumbnail in the OP ;-)
Any other "missing" one mate?

:)

Sorry my iPod keep crashing when I try to load page 1 :( I have an Audi r8,DB9s and a M3 don't remember the specific name of the tunes sorry :(uu
 
The OP has 3 Gallardo's....

Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo TT Stage 1
Hamann Victory II (Lamborghini Gallardo)
Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

Which one do you want?

The Black 458 and Flash Green Geiger where easy to spot :P

:D the Underground racing Gallardo please
 
Can I see a picture of the underground racing Gallardo?
 
:D the Underground racing Gallardo please

Good choice :lol:

Can I see a picture of the underground racing Gallardo?

See below :)

check the op, under user sid_chiclana

And thanks 👍

kyotogion6d.jpg


kyotogion7.jpg
 
your welcome, it looks sweet, can't wait to give a go 👍

Drives well too, trust me :lol:
Anyway, next replica coming up in just a tick :crazy:
 
Top Secret GTR R35

704BHP of gold madness, obviously shared online :lol:

eafq5j.jpg


1q6ag7.jpg
 
sid_chiclana
Top Secret GTR R35

704BHP of gold madness, obviously shared online :lol:

Nice 1!!

Hamann SLR McLaren coming soon.
 
Lotus exige 240r replica will be up for share soon. Just doin last few settings. Feel free to copy it. If you need the paint, i can send one.

The replica is one that had 250bhp. Only 50 were made in real life of the version im making.

Just made a copy of this run it on sport softs on the London 500pp and I must say....An ABSOLUTE DREAM to drive point it where you want it to go and its already there!
If you havent already this is a must drive:tup:
Thanks Spikeyhairdude
 
Currently Building a MCR R35

Suspension is done just trying to compile stats on the real car with ain't that easy
 
Last edited:
Lotus exige 240r replica will be up for share soon. Just doin last few settings. Feel free to copy it. If you need the paint, i can send one.

The replica is one that had 250bhp. Only 50 were made in real life of the version im making.

Hello mate,

May I send and FR to give the lotus a try?

Many thanks. Chat soon. :)
 
Currently Building a MCR R35

Suspension is done just trying to compile stats on the real car with ain't that easy

this might help:



@ about 2:17...

So, just install all the parts, which are shown on the MCR-webpage and you easily get the 600 horses.
 
Last edited:
I've been collecting info about the Subaru Impreza STI Cosworth CS400, based on the premium Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07; when I noticed ich112 has released a new tune of a similar car, the Prodrive RB320, very nice to know these could be runningmates!
All parts are bought, now I only need some time to try to tune the beast.

Ikkenavngivet-5.jpg
 
Just made a copy of this run it on sport softs on the London 500pp and I must say....An ABSOLUTE DREAM to drive point it where you want it to go and its already there!
If you havent already this is a must drive:tup:
Thanks Spikeyhairdude

👍 This really make me really happy.thanks
Hello mate,

May I send and FR to give the lotus a try?

Many thanks. Chat soon. :)

Yes you may. Add me now.


To everyone
I will be putting cars up for share on spikeyshop aswell soon. Making alot of replicas. Im addicted. :D
 
PugDogRock​

(Left) [Offline]: SLS AMG GT3
(Right) [Offline]: Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera


(Left) [Offline]: Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale by Novitec
(Right) [Offline]: Anderson F430 Stealth Fighter Edition


(Left) [Offline]: Amuse Supra
(Right) [Offline]: Matchless Crowd Racing (MCR) R34 GT-R


(Left) [Offline]: PentRoof Z32
(Right) [Offline]: YSR NA Supra


(Left) [Offline]: Lumma M5 CLR 500 RS
(Right) [Offline]: Amuse Ericsson M5 Original link


(Left) [Offline]: Esprit NSX NA1
(Right) [Offline]: SOC/S2 Project Supra


(Left) [Offline]: ABD Racingwerks "Industrial GTi"
(Right) [Offline]: Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR FQ400


(Left) [Offline]: Seibon GT-R
(Right) [Offline]: Yashio Factory "Super Pink" S15


(Left) [Offline]: Amuse 370Z
(Right) [Offline]: Tomei/Endless Z33


(Left) [Offline]: Amuse/Ericsson M3 M480

(Right) [Offline]: Techno PRO Spirit MR-S


(Left) [Offline]: Tuningwerk BMW 1M RS
(Right) [Offline]: Champ Silvia S14


(Left) [Offline]: Yashio Factory Vitz RS 1.5
(Right) [Offline]: JUN Super Lemon Prelude


(Left) [Offline]: Matchless Crowd Racing (MCR) S2000
(Right) [Offline]: Mercedes-Benz SLR 722 GT


(Left) [Offline]: Pagini Zonda F Clubsport
(Right) [Offline]: *Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

(Left) [Offline]: *Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
(Right) [Offline]: *MUGEN S2000 '00

(Left) [Offline]: *Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00
(Right) [Offline]: *Spoon S2000 '00

(Left) [Offline]: Chevrolet Corvette ZL-1 '69
(Right) [Offline]: Nurburgring LFA


(Left) [Offline]: Nismo 400R (Skyline - Premium)
(Right) [Offline]: SUNBEAM8 M3 E46

(Left) [Offline]: Lotus Exige S Club Racer '08
(Right) [Offline]: Hormann Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 2004

(Left) [Offline]: Autodelta Alfa Romeo GTV 3.5

(c) 2012 Outeke
 
Last edited:
Back