Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Thanks PugDogRock, I'll have a look later tonight.

The original had Mazioma (sp) Kandy Red. I have most colourshifts and the polarised ones, so I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again PugDogRock, you were exactly right. I've changed it and sent it to Outeke.

We'll see what you think of my Mopar Challenger Targa Concept which is coming next.

Definately need to copy this one! Will get back to you when I have a free cap... 👍

Nice collection you have now, Well i've finished two more replica's, shall i send them this week, or wait for a while until you get this batch of cars sorted out?

Have fun at the zoo :D

Thanks, yes the collection is fantastic! You can send them whenever you have the time. The batch of this weekend is almost fixed 👍

I like your minimalist posting style. Like the marketing guys say: Keep it short and simple, 👍

He makes good posts. Beautyful replica's and all the information you need in the post. When your curious, you click the link 👍

Thanks again PugDogRock, you were exactly right. I've changed it and sent it to Outeke.

We'll see what you think of my Mopar Challenger Targa Concept which is coming next.

I like teamwork...always makes the best outcome!

Thanks for the car mate, and yeah, show me the Mopar 👍

:cheers:

Good Morning Guys,
Glad to be back after an eventful weekend. 👍
I am kicking off a new week with,
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale by Novitec

I like also Italian cars very much, this Maserati is a 5 star replica.
Good job!
:)

I like your minimalist posting style. Like the marketing guys say: Keep it short and simple, 👍

Thats why im going to be an engineer and not a politician.^^

And like Outeke wrote: all information are posted in my thread.

My latest effort, thanks to Ich22's thread, the Mopar Challenger Targa Concept

GT5:

7154628790_596e7bd832.jpg

Real life:

7007629380_445579c9c5.jpg

Soon to be arriving with Outeke.

New for Pending on your list Outeke

Koenigseder Nissan GT-R
2011-Koenigseder-Nissan-GT-R-2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

EDIT: Top Secret CR-Z + Turbo sent 👍​

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have released my first replica which is the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition.

I have put it up on my share list, however i'm not sure if the colour is right :( anyone who has a closer colour feel free to say :)

What I will also say is that it was very hard finding the specs and to top it off GT5 doesn't have a fixed spolier option so the pop-up one sadly has to do :(

I don't know how to post pictures so any help is welcome :)

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

My latest effort, thanks to Ich22's thread, the Mopar Challenger Targa Concept

GT5:

[...]

Real life:

[...]

Soon to be arriving with Outeke.

Great Mopar color 👍 Thanks for sending it over :-)

New for Pending on your list Outeke

Koenigseder Nissan GT-R

EDIT: Top Secret CR-Z + Turbo sent 👍​

Double thank you! Orangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee + GT-R makes my day!
Yesterday I needed to do a little level upgrade...so took the ZELE R35 for a spin.
Had to lower it a bit on sheet B...had to fit PP regulations 👍
But what a fantastic car to drive...even with 500pp if feels you have so much power under your steer.

Oh and sorry I fix you the thing anymore last night..lady blocked the rest of the evening..

Nice looking rig mate:tup:

@Outeke: Lancer Evo X FQ-400 sent buddy:) all caught up now time to work on some more:tup:

Awesome, yesterday I used the Evo X from Limey77 to do the TT :-)
Still didn't get gold, so I might take this one for a spin too.
Very busy last night with getting to level 21 (so I could buy the Bugatti) & GT Academy, sorry my dear friend Monatsende for abandoning you :(
Was not intensional... :(

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have released my first replica which is the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition.

I have put it up on my share list, however i'm not sure if the colour is right :( anyone who has a closer colour feel free to say :)

What I will also say is that it was very hard finding the specs and to top it off GT5 doesn't have a fixed spolier option so the pop-up one sadly has to do :(

I don't know how to post pictures so any help is welcome :)

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

When you figured it out, show us your gt5 and real version 👍

@OSE
Hey, another Orange Lover ..... Sweeeeet

It should be a rule that at least everybody made a Orange Replica!! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Outeke sent you my Imprezza Team Japspeed UK (drift)

That is just great, although JK tried to learn me some drift skills, it is never been my thing. I do like doing it, but that 1 out of 100 times that I got a long perfect drift....just takes too much effort to learn 👍

Original link

Mr. Outeke, just to verify, I'm sending to you on these dates..May 21. and 22. And a question. I've made the Audi ABT GTR in 2 colours...(either you got the bug or you dont...lol), titanium and matte white. Which do you prefer I send?

AudiR8ABTGT-R.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

Mr. Outeke, just to verify, I'm sending to you on these dates..May 21. and 22. And a question. I've made the Audi ABT GTR in 2 colours...(either you got the bug or you dont...lol), titanium and matte white. Which do you prefer I send?

AudiR8ABTGT-R.jpg

Hello my friend,

Good to see you back 👍 I know your a busy builder :lol: ID_Bob the builder!!
I would love the Titanium version. I have already quite a few White cars in my collection...so a bit of a mix is nice.

You can skip the MB 300 that I had pending on from you.
I prefer to choose 2010-2011 cars over 1955 :lol: :lol:

Thanks mate and let me know when you need my help :)

EDIT:

Yesterday at the supermarket, I noticed a TRD Rock Warrior Special Edition Tundra.

Need to try to replicate that :lol:

Last edited:
Hello my friend,

Good to see you back 👍 I know your a busy builder :lol: ID_Bob the builder!!
I would love the Titanium version. I have already quite a few White cars in my collection...so a bit of a mix is nice.

You can skip the MB 300 that I had pending on from you.
I prefer to choose 2010-2011 cars over 1955 :lol: :lol:

Thanks mate and let me know when you need my help :)

I'm in total panic trying to find time to copy all these great new rides in your thread..and make ich122´s cars..and find new stuff..:lol:
The VW Golf MK5 GTI V50 just need some suspension tinkering, 5 positions to choose from! A Pre Production Honda CR-Z Mugen RR is almost finished, and I found this beauty as my next project. It's been done over at ich´s thread, but theres so much good info regarding this one, I'll give it a go myself; the
Dodge Viper Hennessy Venom 1000..

DODGE-VIPER-HENNESSEY-VENOM-1000-TWIN-TURBO-sports-cars-17786507-440-292.jpg

And thanks for the offer, going into June I'll definetely make more space for replicas instead of trading, so I'll be in touch!! 👍;)

[...], sorry my dear friend Monatsende for abandoning you :(
Was not intensional... :(

Not really a problem (because I had a "slow" evening yesterday) as far as you didn`t finish in front of all of my accounts on your GT Academy 2012 friends list. :lol: Do I have to check?

Hope I can gather speed today and refresh my Replica account (that will happen definitely) and synch cars with OP (78,29% chance for that). :)

I'm in total panic trying to find time to copy all these great new rides in your thread..and make ich122´s cars..and find new stuff..:lol:
The VW Golf MK5 GTI V50 just need some suspension tinkering, 5 positions to choose from! A Pre Production Honda CR-Z Mugen RR is almost finished, and I found this beauty as my next project. It's been done over at ich´s thread, but theres so much good info regarding this one, I'll give it a go myself; the
Dodge Viper Hennessy Venom 1000..

And thanks for the offer, going into June I'll definetely make more space for replicas instead of trading, so I'll be in touch!! 👍;)

Yeah it is great fun getting these replica's 👍
This Snake poison green Viper looks great, would it drive as it looks??

Isn't the Honda CR-Z Mugen RR the same as I have in the OP?

June it will be...while we fight about the EK...we make up with replica's 👍 👍

Not really a problem (because I had a "slow" evening yesterday) as far as you didn`t finish in front of all of my accounts on your GT Academy 2012 friends list. :lol: Do I have to check?

Hope I can gather speed today and refresh my Replica account (that will happen definitely) and synch cars with OP (78,29% chance for that). :)

No, no need to check, else you will never update the OP tonight…haha

No to be serious, I only did Round 1. I remember I set 1 exact same time, some I was faster then you and others I was much slower.
But I had no experience with the Leaf Automatic….still wonder how to get off like half a second on some parts of the track.
I certainly started to understand that with this slow car, it is more about the distance you travel then to “ideal” steering…

I’ll start from the bottom of the OP and start taking screencaptures tonight…we’ll meet halfway in your spambox 👍 👍

Yeah it is great fun getting these replica's 👍

June it will be...while we fight about the EK...we make up with replica's 👍 👍

No, no need to check, else you will never update the OP tonight…haha

No to be serious, I only did Round 1. I remember I set 1 exact same time, some I was faster then you and others I was much slower.
But I had no experience with the Leaf Automatic….still wonder how to get off like half a second on some parts of the track.
I certainly started to understand that with this slow car, it is more about the distance you travel then to “ideal” steering…

I’ll start from the bottom of the OP and start taking screencaptures tonight…we’ll meet halfway in your spambox 👍 👍

Some events are obviously for wheel driving others - I guess - there is no difference between DS3 and wheel driving. It`s fun to place better than #10 but I don`t try to hard - means less than 50 tries :lol:

Please don`t take pictures. You need to learn how to delegate. :lol:👍

I think this 1000 bhp monster is way faster than I can handle with my crappy DS3 skills..:nervous: :lol: But a good wheel driver can keep it in check..:)

The Honda Mugen CR-Z in your OP I think, but mp10 can answer that of course, is based on ich122s´tune? If so, they are different. Mine is the green (ok, I love green :lol:) Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept Pre Production model which is based on Honda CR-Z RR Concept, which I believe is the one you have in the OP. A bit heavier, not as powerful (177 bhp), but tighter gear ratios. (and bluish green wheels!! :dopey: )

dsc00038.jpg

Please don`t take pictures. You need to learn how to delegate. :lol:👍

I’m trying but then quilt comes in…and makes me move to help out in every way I can… :D :D

I think this 1000 bhp monster is way faster than I can handle with my crappy DS3 skills..:nervous: :lol: But a good wheel driver can keep it in check..:)

The Honda Mugen CR-Z in your OP I think, but mp10 can answer that of course, is based on ich122s´tune? If so, they are different. Mine is the green (ok, I love green :lol:) Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept Pre Production model which is based on Honda CR-Z RR Concept, which I believe is the one you have in the OP. A bit heavier, not as powerful (177 bhp), but tighter gear ratios. (and bluish green wheels!! :dopey: )

Oh OK, I was just checking 👍
I do have more than 1 duplicate replica’s from different friends..in different colors or in minor minor changes. I don’t mind, but sometimes builders are not aware so I prefer to ask first 👍
Do you want me to add this to the OP? I know you have a busy schedule….?

Have a nice day both of you! :cheers:

I’m trying but then quilt comes in…and makes me move to help out in every way I can… :D :D

Awww, my friend. That makes me wanna have a 2:2 on June, the 13th. And we both make it to the quarter final. (Sorry Portugal and Denmark...)
200233_0_articleorg_270_008_4323777_ri_Holland3.jpg
Pin.gif
holland%20airline.jpg
Ooops... :lol:

Let me work this evening and I`ll see how far I`ll get with my updated garage. 👍

Hahaha, I do like the small "German make" caravan behind the Dutch plane :lol: :lol:

I'll look up a forum www.EKplanet.net :D :D :D
And yes, lets settle for a fair 2:2..and battle it in the end of the competition 👍

I shall be sending the new GT-R after reset tonight 👍

Great my friend!! 👍

I've followed you guys...and created a replica account..

So after.....
OSE_CAP__SHADOW: Zele_Replica
Monatsende: AAA-Replica
ID_Racing: ID_Replica
JK83: Urabus_Replica

<----- Outeke_Replica (oh oh how creative :lol: )

Active from tomorrow...tonight I will configure the account on the PS3!

Last edited:
Great my friend!! 👍

I've followed you guys...and created a replica account..

So after.....
OSE_CAP__SHADOW: Zele_Replica
Monatsende: AAA_Replica
ID_Racing: ID_Replica

<----- Outeke_Replica (oh oh how creative :lol: )

Active from tomorrow...tonight I will configure the account on the PS3!

I created too :lol: Urabus_Replica :lol: #50

Yes, added it to the list above!!

I assume you used a replica drift car for this score???

Yes I used.
It was urabus098 tuned Toyota7 replica..I think I got specs prety close of original :lol:

Latest Posts

Back