Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I'll take a Camaro SSX concept please?

Also, after the unlock for the GT Academy cars comes out, would you like replica's of those (Obviously I can't send the Leaf or if they become GT Academy cars, a R32-35 TC or GT-R Black Editon)

Good choice the SSX from OSE_CAP_SHADOW!!!
But I noticed Limey77 is also delivering the 599 GTO, so I could trade it for one that I don't have yet (I could choose one for you)
I'm not sure about the GT Academy cars your saying. If they are replica's of in-game cars, then they are not wanted. But if they are replica's from original cars...

Been busy tonight and made:

Abarth 595 SS
Brabus Bullit (still working on the gears)
Dinan Z4 M Coupe
Endless RX-7
Ferrari 598 GTO
Shelby GT500KR

I'll send then through once I clear the others.

OK, great mate, but we should not make the queue too long.
I'll edit the OP and add them but take a break and catch up first ๐Ÿ‘

Latest replica up on zakyta_Replica, and also sent to Ouwtje:tup:

Audi RS6 Avant by AVUS Performance:
700hp and speed limited to 211mph
[...]
[...]

Nice one mate, great picture, identical :D :D
I've added it to the OP, ready to receive!

APR S2-GT Sent ๐Ÿ‘ The car bellow will be sent at next reset.

Wheelsandmore 8C Stage II
[...]
[...]​

Rocks mate, is this Stage II a different one then the Alfa 8C I added to the OP or should I add "Stage II" to the label?

Once again mate, you do a fantastic job building new ones :bowdown: :bowdown:

The game doesn't allow me to give the correct gear ratios ๐Ÿ‘Ž and I tried the advice you gave to i love gt5 and still nothing.I'll try something else..
Thank you sir.:) Shall do.๐Ÿ‘

With PM's nobody learns.... ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Last edited:
I'm trying to find data on the Ferrari F40 Prototype/GT with the 600bhp version.That would be a great Replica imo :)

1034526.jpg

scaled.php

MC12_r370_01.jpg

piazzadelcampo.jpg

Rocks mate, is this Stage II a different one then the Alfa 8C I added to the OP or should I add "Stage II" to the label?
The Stage II has a bit more BHP than the Stage I according to every page i found on it ๐Ÿ‘

You have PM.

Sharky too, one that also concerns you ๐Ÿ‘

I'm trying to find data on the Ferrari F40 Prototype/GT with the 600bhp version.That would be a great Replica imo :)

[...]
[...]

[...]
[...]

Hey mate,

Good to see you in here, it is difficult to build a replica from scratch.
Personally I cannot help you, as I'm the worst builder :lol:

Good luck and keep us posted!! :)

The Stage II has a bit more BHP than the Stage I according to every page i found on it ๐Ÿ‘

OK, a small difference...should add both on 1 car...sheet A and sheet B :D
What do you think?

I don't see a problem doing that ๐Ÿ‘ I shall do it today

Cool.

I was asleep last night, had some great things going though my head.
But one thing I thought could be a solution to our bhp difference between sending and receiving.

So what did I think?

I think PD has 2 different calculation models, one for km/h and the other for mph.
My default setting is km/h, this could give a bhp difference when it is build based on mph...

Have to test that out to make sure...so we have to label mph/kmh tuned ๐Ÿ‘

With PM's nobody learns.... ๐Ÿ‘Ž

It's not a big secret. I just told him to get the Top Speed higher and after that he can change the gear ratios.

I sent PM because this thread getting bigger with many posts every day and maybe he could miss my information.

Cool.

I was asleep last night, had some great things going though my head.
But one thing I thought could be a solution to our bhp difference between sending and receiving.

So what did I think?

I think PD has 2 different calculation models, one for km/h and the other for mph.
My default setting is km/h, this could give a bhp difference when it is build based on mph...

Have to test that out to make sure...so we have to label mph/kmh tuned ๐Ÿ‘
well any tunes i build with a transmission i build on my main account which is in in Mph where as my ZELE account is in Km/h. I think i shall check the Camaro SSX transmission on both accounts and check to see if they add up right ๐Ÿ‘

Mr. Outeke - a request! Would it be an idea to put our special replica accounts in the OP? I know you put some of them in a post somewhere, put strangely enough..I cant find it...:)

Mine is ID_replica ..for starters.

PS I revised my US Fiat 500 Abarth '12. It's now suspension compensated and has an accurate bodycolour. For share at ID_replica.

Last edited:
Mr. Outeke - a request! Would it be an idea to put our special replica accounts in the OP? I know you put some of them in a post somewhere, put strangely enough..I cant find it...:)

PS I revised my US Fiat 500 Abarth '12. It's now suspension compensated and has an accurate bodycolour. For share at ID_replica.

๐Ÿ‘ +1 to that idea :sly:

It's not a big secret. I just told him to get the Top Speed higher and after that he can change the gear ratios.

I sent PM because this thread getting bigger with many posts every day and maybe he could miss my information.

To keep the thread less posty-floody we discussing why you didn't shared the tip directly in the same post as you said "you got a PM" .... :banghead:

I just want that if there is a tip for reaching certain numbers, that everybody could benefit from it.

well any tunes i build with a transmission i build on my main account which is in in Mph where as my ZELE account is in Km/h. I think i shall check the Camaro SSX transmission on both accounts and check to see if they add up right ๐Ÿ‘

OK, let me know once you checked some of those ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘ +1 to that idea :sly:

OK, will add replica accounts to the OP!

Just did a check on the transmission between Mph & Km/h & Bhp
Camaro SSX: 217Mph @ 426Bhp - Main Account
Camaro SSX: 350Km/h @ 426Bhp - ZELE Account

It appears that there is no change in any transmission setting and Bhp too. :confused:

Wheelsandmore 8C With Stage I & Stage II setting Sheets up for Share on ZELE_Replica

Last edited:
I suspect the difference in "setting" is after we made the adjustment,
Get out of the garage, and go Back in. So the adjustment save to the car.

Just did a check on the transmission between Mph & Km/h & Bhp
Camaro SSX: 217Mph @ 426Bhp - Main Account
Camaro SSX: 350Km/h @ 426Bhp - ZELE Account

It appears that there is no change in any transmission setting and Bhp too. :confused:

Wheelsandmore 8C With Stage I & Stage II setting Sheets up for Share on ZELE_Replica

Thanks for testing mate! Still no right answer now :( :(

I suspect the difference in "setting" is after we made the adjustment,
Get out of the garage, and go Back in. So the adjustment save to the car.

I noticed with the seasonals, that when you received the ticket, closed down GT5 without a extra "save" or doing anything else within GT5.
The next time you boot up GT5, you have to get back into the seasonal to re-cash the earned ticket...

This might be one of those unstable GT factors...

Good choice the SSX from OSE_CAP_SHADOW!!!
But I noticed Limey77 is also delivering the 599 GTO, so I could trade it for one that I don't have yet (I could choose one for you)
I'm not sure about the GT Academy cars your saying. If they are replica's of in-game cars, then they are not wanted. But if they are replica's from original cars...

The GT academy cars are the cars that you will get if you gold all the licenses for a certain round. I would be replicating those cars, but on cars that are already in GT5. It would be like before the latest DLC, people were making Aventador and Beetle 1200 replicas. You can pick from the thread and as long as the base is a premium, I would be able to make it for you.

The GT academy cars are the cars that you will get if you gold all the licenses for a certain round. I would be replicating those cars, but on cars that are already in GT5. It would be like before the latest DLC, people were making Aventador and Beetle 1200 replicas. You can pick from the thread and as long as the base is a premium, I would be able to make it for you.

Ahaaaa, OK, we have to see about those. Since the list of wanted replica's is still very long, we'll see when GT Academy is finished and we know all "golded" cars...

Thanks for the info, certainly interesting!!

:lol: All those "Replica"-accounts...

Sorry that I skipped (not intentionally) some early gifts and did not footage earlier. Outeke checked, recognized and gave me a friendly hint to focus on 5 "old" replicas from the beginning.
These were done now. ๐Ÿ‘
Sorry for waiting.

Still lots to do. :)

esprit NSX NA1 by ich122
Hey guys, I just upload this classic ๐Ÿ‘
In case you wanna take it for a spin real quick :)

4807103za1.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_1.jpg

:lol: All those "Replica"-accounts...

Sorry that I skipped (not intentionally) some early gifts and did not footage earlier. Outeke checked, recognized and gave me a friendly hint to focus on 5 "old" replicas from the beginning.
These were done now. ๐Ÿ‘
Sorry for waiting.

Still lots to do. :)

๐Ÿ‘ If you need a hand in any way...just let me know. You know my photographic skills...haha :( :(

WOW, The 350Z looks amazing:drool:

You made it :)

Second post with a *! Thanks for the contribution ๐Ÿ‘

esprit NSX NA1 by ich122
Hey guys, I just upload this classic ๐Ÿ‘
In case you wanna take it for a spin real quick :)

[...]
[...]

Like OSE said, nice car mate ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘ If you need a hand in any way...just let me know. You know my photographic skills...haha :( :(

Yeah, I know. :ouch:

I`ll do your pics again when all others are done. :lol:
8 cars more are ready for OP. Footage sent ๐Ÿ‘

Here's the Brabus SLS 790 Biturbo, sent to Outeke.

Real life

[...]

GT5

[...]

Good looking SLS, pity I don't have the skills to drive Mercedes :(
Thanks for the replica though ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah, I know. :ouch:

I`ll do your pics again when all others are done. :lol:
8 cars more are ready for OP. Footage sent ๐Ÿ‘

Great ๐Ÿ‘ So......

OP Updated: (from yesterday and today ; subject to changes)

Received today:

• OSE_CAP_SHADOW: APR S2-GT Honda S2000
  • zakyta: AVUS Performance Audi RS6 Avant
  • Limey77: Brabus SLS 700 Biturbo
  • Sharky969: Tein S15
  • Sharky969: Tein Evo IX

Received yesterday:

• Zakyta_4: WRX STi S206 NBR Challenge Package
  • mp10: Mustang RTC-R
  • Sharky969: SLP Camaro ZL585
  • Sharky969: Specter GTR
  • ich122: Tom's T020
  • Limey77: Alpina BMW 2002

Traded for:

• Pogea Racing - 1959 Corvette

Footage yesterday:

• Corvette ZO6 "centenial"
  • Top Secret R34
  • Top Secret Pro D1 Z33 (drift car)
  • Mopar Challenger Targa Concept
  • Monster Sport Evo X

Footage today:

• McLaren mp4-12c mansory
  • Fiat Punto Kit Car (Rally homolgation)
  • Dodge Challenger Blacktop Concept
  • PentRoof Z32
  • YSR NA Supra
  • Lumma M5 CLR 500 RS
  • Amuse Ericsson M5
  • Subaru Imprezza Team Japspeed UK

Thanks everybody for the input ๐Ÿ‘

153 are in and still counting ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Back