Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.637
2nd:-- 1.842
3rd:-- 1.423
4th:-- 1.139
5th:-- 0.941
6th:-- 0.801
Final: 5.000
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 8/0
Accel:-- 30/0
Braking: 12/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 13.0/5.5
Extension:-- 7/9
Compression: 5/8
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.0/2.1
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/8

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the FITT Race Car Tuner Challenge to compete in the 500PP division. The Spoon Fit wasn't on the list of eligible cars so we had to make do with the Integra.

The #69 Team RKM Integra is a purpose built race car for, well, racing. Using the tremendous grip offered by racing tyres and front downforce, the Integra doesn't suffer around corners like one would expect, instead it has the ability to change lines mid-corner like an S2000.

And then there's the turbo.

This is a fully broken in Integra RM, without oil change. If your Integra RM isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 500PP.

VTiRoj
RKM Motorsport’s #69 Team RKM Integra

Based on: Honda Integra Type R (DC5) ‘04

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the FITT Race Car Tuner Challenge to compete in the 500PP division. The Spoon Fit wasn't on the list of eligible cars so we had to make do with the Integra.

Yep! That's what I was thinking too... maybe a Spoon FIT shootout is in order then :dopey:

Yep! That's what I was thinking too... maybe a Spoon FIT shootout is in order then :dopey:

Why not just have a full on FITT FIT shootout? 💡 Let the Honda Fit and the Honda Jazz have a 450PP division and then the Spoon can be another division. :dopey:

VTiRoj
Why not just have a full on FITT FIT shootout? 💡 Let the Honda Fit and the Honda Jazz have a 450PP division and then the Spoon can be another division. :dopey:

Oh, I like that... I may have to excuse myself please :nervous:

Been a while since I have done a review so here you go. Will be doing some more coming up here.

The 86 and Integra Type R have to be some of my favorite JDM cars out there next to the MK 4 Supra and the NSX NA1 (yes it’s the best because of pop up head lights). Because VTiRoj doesn’t have an updated Integra Type R tune I have decided to use his 500 Pp. race car. This shoot out is not about how quick the cars are, I don’t believe in doing reviews based on that for a few reasons 1. I am by no means the fastest driver or even the best by a long long shot and 2. One is a race car with a turbo we know who is going to be faster. I like to do these shoot out based on feel of the cars, yes they are different layouts and different tires etc. but you can still pick up on how the car feels and review that. And this is my review so what I say goes. :mischievous:

First up is the Integra Type R race car. Yes this might be a FF layout car but, don’t let that fool you. This car will eat many of cars for breakfast. The acceleration is great, thanks to the turbo; handling is pretty sharp like a knife’s edge. It’s planted and unless you are going for a land speed record it’s not going to cause you much trouble. There are a few issues, it carries so much speed, you forget it’s an FF and end up under steering into the turn, and just a tap of the breaks fixes this though. And that going for a land speed record in this car might get you killed, if you mess up (there is a big margin to mess up in this car) but when you do mess up you know it. The car is not very forgiving if you push it to the limits. This can be mostly driver skill but it happened twice to me when driving it, upset it too much and ended up ass backwards ha-ha. The car over all though is smooth, easy to drive and really great grip car, that can go much much faster than I can take it.

The 86 before the 2.09 update I thought this was VTiRoj’s best tune, it was fun, you could hang the ass out all day long and never feel remotely scared you would wrap yourself around a tree. The 86 was a safe way to look like a driving superstar in GT5. With 2.09 though, the physics changes and stuff has taken some of the fun out the car, not all of it but has taken some of the hooligan out of the 86. The car is still great, more like a well-balanced machine now than a drift machine. It’s planted, hardly over steers or under steers in or out of corners. You can still break it loose though with a bit of weight shifting. Its poised, it won’t kill you no matter how hard you try. It’s a great tune to learn some of the harder tracks and take it to the very limits.

Both of these cars were great tunes, two four pots going at it, trying to show they are as good as the big boys, and they are. If I had to choose one I would probably go with the 86 just because it’s more user friendly to my ****** driving lol. Both are great though, with some more work I could probably get that Integra under control but as of writing this review I would have to say the 86 wins.

Review: Rotary Junkie's 908 Killer Whale

Okay, its a slightly out dated tune, but I needed a tune for the 908 to use for the A-Spec 24 hours of Le Mans.

Starting out, the acceleration on the car is great and the handling is superb as well. It is currently dominating my opponents (I'm currently on the thirteenth hour)

So far, this car is great. I suppose my only complaint is that I have to pit more often then everyone else! But that's partly die to me having to use R3 tires because using the harder compound makes the car very very slippery and I really hope RJ updates this tune because it would make the car a lot more fun to drive.

Overall, the car is great but needs to be updated to make it less slippery with R1 tires.
8/10

Wish I could've done a better review, but this is only my second time doing so. :D

RKM Motorsport's S2000 GT Turbo

S2000GTTurbo.jpg

S2000GTTurbo_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda S2000 '06
Obtained: Honda New Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 425 BHP (@ 77.0 miles)
Torque:---- 36.5 kgfm
Weight:---- 1060 kg
PP:-------- 529

PARTS
GT Auto

PDI P525 Wheels
Front Aero A
Extension A
Rear Wing B
African Violet Paint

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit (Stage 3)
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine Power Limiter Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission
(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.103
2nd:-- 2.250
3rd:-- 1.650
4th:-- 1.350
5th:-- 1.160
6th:-- 1.000
Final: 3.750
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/20
Accel:-- 0/45
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/7.5
Extension:-- 7/6
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 3/6
Camber:----- 2.0/1.5
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
It's been a long time coming, but here it is. This violent violet machine is the S2000 GT Turbo, an all out track day car with no expense spared. It looks mean, it sounds mean, and it blows away any sports car you put it up against...

Last edited:
Thanks for all yout tunes. Glad to see your back in the saddle again.

Regarding your S2000. You say to buy the rear wing , yet i do not see any aero setting.
Would you please tell us all the aero setting.

Thanks again.

Another review by me !

BRZ review

Roj’s BRZ tune keeps true to the BRZ. As we all know, the stock BRZ is set up to have more under steer then the 86. Roj keeps this aspect of the car alive in his tune. If you read my review of the 86, you will see that I feel the 86 is right in the middle of just enough grip and just enough slide to have fun and be safe. The BRZ is more on the side of enough grip. This car is sticky, yes it slides but you really have to work for it to slide, and when you do break the rear loose it doesn’t feel as good as the 86 does, not as natural. It does under steer just a bit into turns but it can be fixed with some breaking and throttle control. If you want a good 500 Ppish grip tune that is not a race car this is it. Its fast, it handles like a beast, and it’s hard to get the rear loose which is perfect for grip racing. But if you are like me and like to just hang the car’s ass out all day long around every corner, this might not be the best car for you.

Been a while since I have done a review so here you go. Will be doing some more coming up here.

Another review by me !

BRZ review

Thanks for the reviews, my 86 comrade. :D I know I've already talked to you on MSN about these but I'm just saying thanks here so people don't think I'm a jerk for not replying. :dopey:

@Roj speaking of replying...any chance you got around to testing what I sent you regarding T200? Thinking maybe we should do something a bit newer after a few more runs in that Nightmare.:crazy:

@Roj speaking of replying...any chance you got around to testing what I sent you regarding T200? Thinking maybe we should do something a bit newer after a few more runs in that Nightmare.:crazy:

Not yet, I was waiting for you to put it on share and then didn't think to ask you about it. :lol: And yeah I think something newer and easier to drive would be ideal. How about a Scion xB? :lol:

Not yet, I was waiting for you to put it on share and then didn't think to ask you about it. :lol: And yeah I think something newer and easier to drive would be ideal. How about a Scion xB? :lol:
No no Scions:lol:...I'll need to have a look in my garage for something...Maybe a Hommel or MG????:odd:

Off to sleep now just PM me any ideas or thoughts.👍👍

(potentially) Great news everyone!

After 7ish hours of formatting, my PS3 let me play MW3 for more than one game without going stupid. So GT5 will be updating overnight and hopefully it'll avoid going stupid too! If that happens, it's time for a new desk so I can get back to having a race setup again, then I'll be back to tuning.

After 7ish hours of formatting, my PS3 let me play MW3 for more than one game without going stupid. So GT5 will be updating overnight and hopefully it'll avoid going stupid too! If that happens, it's time for a new desk so I can get back to having a race setup again, then I'll be back to tuning.
Well that's a very merry Christmas RJ! :cheers::gtpflag:

Yea, I saw some life being breathed into your account last night…was actually hoping to see how you'd run after nearly a year off…but then you left as quickly as you logged in.

Well that's a very merry Christmas RJ! :cheers::gtpflag:

Not exactly, I haven't spent any money on it yet.

Hopefully I won't have to. Main reason I hadn't bothered trying the full reformat was because it died on me not long before leaving for my dad's... Then my desk broke and fell right AS I left.

Yea, I saw some life being breathed into your account last night…was actually hoping to see how you'd run after nearly a year off…but then you left as quickly as you logged in.

Yeah, I updated firmware, messed around for a second, started the reformat. Then once that was over I updated MW3 first as it was showing serious issues as well and was much faster to get running than GT5. Currently getting Spec II, then I have the rest after it. If GT5 winds up running correctly I'll be getting a new desk along with my next headset so I can go back to having a wheel setup, but it might take a bit to actually get it done (need to make room and figure out what sort of setup I actually want).

Great new, welcome back professor. You're essential for this game, shame on PD for letting you without game all this time. They must send a new for you whenever you need.
Happy new year ,waiting for your tunes.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Not exactly, I haven't spent any money on it yet.

Hopefully I won't have to. Main reason I hadn't bothered trying the full reformat was because it died on me not long before leaving for my dad's... Then my desk broke and fell right AS I left.

Yeah, I updated firmware, messed around for a second, started the reformat. Then once that was over I updated MW3 first as it was showing serious issues as well and was much faster to get running than GT5.

What was wrong with it in the first place? I wish a reformat would fix mine, but there's no fixing the YLOD...

Anyway great to have you back. :D

Rotary Junkie

Oh great. You just put Clueless Tunes out of business :(....:lol:.

Can't wait to see the tunes coming and what you think of the new physics.

Happy (early) New Year :dopey:

Oh great. You just put Clueless Tunes out of business :(....:lol:.

Can't wait to see the tunes coming and what you think of the new physics.

Happy (early) New Year :dopey:

Well, current (DS3) impressions are... Strange.

I don't remember liking my cars quite this stiff, but so far both of the cars I've toyed with have wound up liking extremely stiff settings, though it could be that I'm also quite rough with the DS3. Also the changes to ride height... Well... I may abuse them slightly. :lol:

Rotary Junkie
Well, current (DS3) impressions are... Strange.

I don't remember liking my cars quite this stiff, but so far both of the cars I've toyed with have wound up liking extremely stiff settings, though it could be that I'm also quite rough with the DS3. Also the changes to ride height... Well... I may abuse them slightly. :lol:

Ha, you said stiff :dopey:...

... anyway, I have the different feel. Mainly in spring rate. Before 2.09 I ran a harder suspension, but now it seems that I like it soft (I'm old and married. Cut me some slack ). Could be that my driving style has changed too?

Glad to see you back, nonetheless :cheers:.... just in time for my shootout :dopey:

Back