GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
Against the likes of Slender and Rob, yes, very much so. :lol: No normal person can do it, I can't do it, you can't do it and I doubt 90% of the guys here could. :lol:

*99.9% of people running at their usual pace, yes. :lol: I slightly panicked in the first round, since I was following at last place and it's my first serious battle in months. :lol: The second round went better though. :lol:

Cheh. Y U NO TODAY. Bad internetz again?

Yep. It's like 50% slower than usual. 👎

But I managed to upload the first round of the 86 GT battle. I'll post it now to keep you guys busy. :lol:

Slender is in Roj's FR-S (Lead)
Rob is in krenkme's 86 (Middle)
I am in RJ's 86 (Last)

I fell back at the start, then slowly closed the gap just a bit. :lol:

For the second round, the positions are reversed. (Rob still remains in the middle though.) :lol:

Last edited:
FWD:
1. Rotary Junkie
2. TakumiFuj01
3. SVX
4. SAPPH

RWD:
1. Hei
2. Korza
3. BobbyBRAKEaNek
4. 787bcgr

AWD:
1. krenkme

Mid/Rear Engine:
1. Onboy123
2. Mat123
3. fbccars924
4. robrabbitman

Last edited:
FWD:
1. Rotary Junkie
2. TakumiFuj01
3. SVX
4. SAPPH

RWD:
1. Hei
2. Korza
3. BobbyBRAKEaNek
4. 787bcgr

AWD:
(None yet)

Mid/Rear Engine:
1. Onboy123
2. Mat123
3. fbccars924

Sign me up for MR T200 and T300, and FR T400. Already got my cars in mind.

Sign me up for MR T200 and T300, and FR T400. Already got my cars in mind.

👍

Spaces for FWD, RWD, and Mid/Rear Engine cars are now full. 3 more spaces for AWD though.

EDIT: Even until now, the videos aren't done uploading... :grumpy:

Last edited:
GTP's Hot Version - Touge Showdown Touge MAX

Hello and Welcome to another Touge Showdown! Today, we're featuring cars in the unlimited horsepower range. This is our final TMax episode, and the competition is surely fierce! Ranging from Japanese sports cars to Giant American trucks, alongside some bonus videos featuring the 86/FR-S trio from T300! Let's begin!

---------------------------------------------------------------

SAPPH – Honda NSX Type R ‘02

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.249

Sector 3: 53.321 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: This car accelerates very well, and can manage the power just as gracefully. The car grips and rotates excellently, as the NSX naturally does; hugging the road and showing no signs of oversteer or understeer. The car is responsive to every input (or rather, command.) and responds with grace and precision. The car stops well. The only fault I could find was inside wheelspin, which felt prevalent in every corner. Besides that, the car is top notch.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Rotation
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Average LSD

Slender’s Impressions: This NSX is FAST!!! The grip level on this car is great combined with the LSD work is spot on. Acceleration is excellent but i felt that the car needed more rotation... Also I found that the weight ballast was in the wrong place on the first run and I moved it as far forward as possible, This resulted in better front end grip...

Pros:
- Good Suspension
- Excellent Acceleration
- Great levels of Grip
- Good LSD

Cons:
- Needs more rotation
- Weight Ballast could be further forward

Mat’s Impressions: Working with only 450HP, yet it still proves to keep up with the rest of the pack! This NSX is really quick! It has sufficient grip, it's agile, and very responsive. My only findings involve the wheel slippage. Usually when exiting a corner, the inner rear tire turns red. Overall, the car is quite competitive, and is probably my favourite one in this showdown.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Very Agile
- Excellent Response
- Great Stability
- Excellent Handling
- Great Balance

Cons:
- Inner tire spins on exit

Rob’s Score: 99
Slender’s Score: 99
Mat’s Score: 99

DCybertron – Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ‘09

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 29.967

Sector 3: 52.445 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: This car has excellent grip and acceleration, but lacks some top speed from its short gears. There’s a bit of mild understeer here and there, but nothing uncontrollable. The car is very stable and brakes well. The engine is powerful and responsive. The car surprisingly puts all of its power down very well. It’s a great car, even for a beginner.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent LSD
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Mild Understeer
- Average Transmission

Slender’s Impressions: This car has some potential for a serious tune... Rotation is on point and the speed is up there, But I found it reaches peak in every gear to quick and that it is unstable with its weight transfer on switching direction at speed.

Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Speed
- Good Acceleration

Cons:
- Transmission needs Work
- Unbalanced Weight Transfer

Mat’s Impressions: The acceleration is great, stability is great, transmission is good, but the stiffness and weak brakes kill it. The stiffness sometimes leads me to understeering into a corner, but it's nothing too major. The transmission is a little bothersome, due to 2nd and 3rd being a bit short, and being maxxed out at the straightaway, but you'll get used to it. It's fast, but you can't maintain full control at all times. In lower speeds, the car is quite nice to drive.

Pros:
- Quick Accel
- Excellent Stability
- Good Handling

Cons:
- Some Understeer
- Quite stiff

Rob’s Score: 98
Slender’s Score: 98
Mat’s Score: 98

krenkme – BMW M3 Coupe ‘07

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.250

Sector 3: 53.707 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: The car has excellent rotation off-throttle, a bit too much, but understeers mildly when on it. The first thing I noticed was how well the car braked, and a bit of inside wheelspin, but not as much as the NSX had. The car gripped the road pretty well, while making excellent use of its suspension. The car sounded like a fart can ricer, but that didn’t stop it from being fast.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Off-Throttle Rotation
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Mild On-Throttle Understeer
- Average LSD

Slender’s Impressions: I think this BMW has the acceleration & speed of a well tuned DTM machine built for the road. Suspension wise it is well tuned but it has issues with understeer from corner entry to mid turn which i believed slowed the car down more than needed...

Pros:
- Good Acceleration
- Good Grip
- Good Speed

Cons:
- Understeer Entry to Mid Turn

Mat’s Impressions: The car feels responsive, the brakes work really well, and the acceleration is quick! The handling is good, but feels stiff in corner entry. On some occasions, the rear likes to slip out on throttle. The inner rear wheel tends to spin on exit.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Good Handling
- Good Stability
- Great Brakes

Cons:
- Stiff on corner entry

Slender’s Score: 97
Mat’s Score: 97

robrabbitman – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. ‘07

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.510

Sector 3: 53.204 (Set by Slender)
Sector 3?: 52.619 (Set by Korza)

Korza’s Impressions: Initially when I found out I would be testing an Evo X, I was skeptical. I've never been a fan of the X in GT5 (odd cause I actually like them IRL) and I have to say I was presently surprised. It's super stable while remaining neutral in handling. And it has epic acceleration, brakes and rotation. It really reminds of the Evo Super Rally car. So much so that I now want to build one. :lol:

Pros:
- Extremely Fast
- Neutral
- Easy to drive quickly

Cons:
- None

Rob's Impressions: After driving all of the other cars, I’ve decided that I liked my Evo a lot more than I had previously thought. It felt so great and familiar to me. The car accelerated well, but not lightning fast, and it hugged the road while rotating excellently around corners and providing supercar levels of grip. It brakes nicely and overall works well with my driving style.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Rotation
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent LSD
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- None

Slender’s Impressions: Rob has brought a Lan Evo X to Tmax and it feels like a rally car... Rotation, Acceleration & transmission are all good if not great. I felt the was a little still mid turn but other than that it was good fun to drive.

Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Transmission
- Rally Car Feel
- Great Acceleration

Cons:
- Stiff Mid-Turn

Mat’s Impressions: Quick acceleration, excellent brakes, great cornering and stability. This car is a blast to drive! There's a bit of understeer here and there, but it is manageable, however. The car is pretty easy to drive, yet it gives a great sense of speed, and provides a challenge.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Stability
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Response

Cons:
-Minor Understeer

Korza’s Score: 100
Rob's Score: NA

BobbyBRAKEaNek – Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘10

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.040

Sector 3: 54.876 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: The car stopped well from corner one! The car makes great use of its transmission, but doesn’t put its power down that well. The car has some inside wheelspin (this is becoming a trend.) in 2nd-4th gear corners, and lacks a lot of stability coming out of slower corners. It also has some mild understeer when not on-throttle. It is powerful and torquey, but too powerful for itself to control.

Pros:
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Average Grip
- Mild Understeer
- Average LSD

Slender’s Impressions: Modern era muscle car look kinda cool on the Touge but I felt this Camaro was a bit stiff causing major understeer throughout the turns. Also I think the LSD could do with some more work as it lights up the inside rear tyre on turn exits. Acceleration & speed wise this car was good.

Pros:
- Good Acceleration
- Good Speed

Cons:
- A Bit Stiff
- LSD needs more work

Mat’s Impressions: I found that the acceleration is good, stability is good, and the transmission is good too. The thing that bothers me is the handling characteristics. It's hard to maintain a consistent line, due to the mild entry understeer, and the exit oversteer.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Good Brakes
- Good Stability
- Good Transmission

Cons:
- Mild understeer on entry and oversteer on exit

Rob’s Score: 96
Slender’s Score: 96
Mat’s Score: 96

Slender_Man – Nissan GT-R M・spec Nür (R34) ‘02

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.778

Sector 3: 52.991 (Set by Slender)

Hei's Impressions: I drove it for around 23 laps. I did 3 hot laps at the very end, which I taped. Sorry for the bad quality as I have no capture card and for my BGM. It is a lovely car. Very responsive. Has ton's of mechanical grip. I kept running high 2:45's to 2:46.3's. It has potential to run mid to low 2:44's in my hands. It is neutral under most circumstances. It does have a couple problems though. It hates panicked braking, and on a few turns, has very slight understeer. Almost unnoticeable. I also find the gearbox a bit short, limiting the car to 160 on the back straight. I did run it tcs and abs on 1. It is very fun to drive though. Corners like a dream and is fast as hell. It is very easy to drive and allows you to feel like you are a few notches above your current driving level.

Pros:
- Extremely fast
- Easy to drive
- Very Neutral, even under no throttle.
- Amazing dampers

Cons:
- Brake balance makes it lose traction on front tires even with tcs on 1 under heavy load.
- Gearbox feels short
- Very small understeer on exit on a couple turns

Rob’s Impressions: Wow, this car is excellent in every way. It’s fast, it’s responsive, it’s predictable, and it manages itself quite nicely. The acceleration is blistering provided you shift at 7k until ~160 mph when it really flops on its face. The car hugs the road while providing lots of information on what’s going on. The brakes are excellent, especially for a Skyline. Top notch tune from a top notch racer.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Rotation
- Excellent Engine
- Good Transmission
- Excellent LSD
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Low Top Speed

Slender’s Impressions: I’ve gone for a “Feel over Speed” approach to this R34 GT-R. Focus has been solely of the handling of the car whilst putting out 565BHP. I also chose to use a close Ratio transmission as I felt it work better for this tune... As it’s my own tune I found to me to be no faults with it...

Pros:
- Great Rotation
- Good Acceleration
- Great Grip
- Good Transmission

Cons:
- None

Mat’s Impressions: This car is amazing! It may not be the fastest, but it feels very exciting! There's no stopping this car! You turn, the car responds immediately and without hesitation, the car turns as you wish. The acceleration is great, the balance is great, response, handling, and transmission are great!

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Balance
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Transmission

Cons:
- None

Hei's Score: 98
Rob’s Score: 100
Slender’s Score: NA
Mat’s Score: 100

SolidSnake7735 – Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) ‘06

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.164

Sector 3: 53.563 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: This car has Veyron killing acceleration. It’s incredibly fast... wait, do I have milk bottle tops as brakes? No, I’m just going too fast and braking too late. To be honest, this car is the epitome of why I didn’t enter a Corvette in TMAX. There’s a lot of outside wheelspin, leading to a loss of stability in really any corner. The car has too much power and it can’t put it all down, and to top it off, it understeers mildly. It’s an average car; that’s all I really have to comment.

Pros:
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Average Grip
- Average Rotation
- Average LSD

Slender’s Impressions: Snake has entered a Corvette for Tmax and this one I feel like...Wait for it... Try to kill you!!! :lol: The transmission is very nice and evenly spread out for speed & acceleration. Rotation is good once the front end grips after its finished understeering...

Pros:
- Nice Transmission
- Good LSD
- Doesn’t try to kill you

Cons:
- Understeer!!!!

Mat’s Impressions: For me, Corvette's are usually tail-happy cars. These cars will slide out just because they can! Snake's Z06 here, is quite different. The acceleration is quick, the brakes are excellent, and the handling is great. There's quite a small issue though... Understeer. Also, the outer rear tire tends to spin too much on exit. Overall, an impressive car.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Good Stability
- Great Handling

Cons:
- Understeer
- Outer rear tire spins on exit

Rob’s Score: 95

fbccars925 – Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR ‘08

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 29.853

Sector 3: 53.272 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: Just looking at the specs, I’m afraid of this car. Can somebody say “tyre-shredder”? I was pleasantly surprised, as this car was not quite the handful I thought it would be. The car felt excellent in some corners and kind of lazy in others, with average rotation overall. And hell, it’s fast! I didn’t even get to touch 6th, nor would I have dared! It has quite a bit of wheelspin in slower corners because of its massive torque. This car is what a Viper should be, a prowling snake that hunts smaller prey and will bite you if you dare agitate it.

Pros:
- Good Grip
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent LSD
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Moderate Exit Wheelspin
- Average Rotation

Slender’s Impressions: A 900+HP Widow Maker on the Touge.... Overkill? Maybe but some people could say otherwise. The power delivery in this car was very manageable. The rotation was ok but I found the car to feel soft causing it to understeer on turn entry. The transmission is for using it's 900+HP power band, But the gear ratio’s are way off for use in the turns where I found myself having to use 1st gear in some turns.

Pros:
- Manageable power delivery
- Ok rotation

Cons:
- Understeer on turn entry
- Felt soft
- Transmission Ratios not suited for track

Mat’s Impressions: Over 900HP, yet it doesn't feel too brutal. The power is nicely handled, and the cornering characteristics take it well. In some areas, however, it feels soft along with some understeer on entry. On some corners, the outer rear tire spins.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Good Handling
- Good Stability

Cons:
- Understeers in some areas
- Outer rear tire spins

Rob’s Score: 96
Slender’s Score: 94
Mat’s Score: 95

Hei – Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab ‘04

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 30.615

Sector 3: 53.944 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: Oh my... a Yank Tank on the touge! But seriously, this truck is excellent for being a giant red behemoth! It only understeers a bit, but feels excellent for being such a big and heavy car. The only thing that was bad about this truck was that it accelerated so slowly... it was on par with most of my 500PP cars, which says a lot. Other than that, this car was great!

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent LSD
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Mild Understeer
- Poor Acceleration

Slender’s Impressions: Talk about thinking outside the box... JC I think is off to Pick up some boxes when he entered a Dodge Ram Truck into the Touge Shootout :lol: It’s a heavy old thing but when driving it, It doesn’t show it. The only thing I found was that it understeered on corner entry but everything else I liked. Truly a quick heavyweight. 👍

Pros:
- Good Grip
- Good Rotation
- Good Excelleration
- Great Speed for its weight

Cons:
- Understeer on turn entry

Mat’s Impressions: The moment I started driving it, the first thought that popped into my mind was a fat man that weighs just as much as an average man. Seriously, this car, errm... truck, this truck just fails to show that it weighs nearly 2 tons! It grips every corner, showing just a bit of entry understeer. Everything else feels like a sports car! :lol:

Pros:
- Great Acceleration
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Stability
- Excellent Response

Cons:
- Minor Understeer

*Special Award* - Most Unique and Unexpected vehicle.

Onboy123 – Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C ‘04

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 29.750

Sector 3: 52.641 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: Ahh... another Impreza from Onboy. I don’t have anything to say besides utter perfection. This car just felt like a faster (and winged) version of his T300 car with a little more rotation in the mix. It’s such an excellent car. Let the results speak for themselves.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Rotation
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent LSD
- Excellent Suspension
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- None

Slender’s Impressions: Onboy’s TMax Impreza is insanely fast compared to his T300 car and I could easily notice all the same Pros that i found on the T300 car... But I felt that this car was suffering from understeer from Mid-turn causing me to have to slow down on pace. Other than that its a great car.

Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Great Acceleration
- Great Transmission
- Insane Speed

Cons:
- Understeer from Mid-Turn

Mat’s Impressions: Yet again, another Impreza from Onboy. One of the fastest among the entries today. Everything in this car is in top shape, except for the minor understeer from mid-corner. However, with that flaw, the car still manages to take a high score, along with a fast time. (In my review. :lol:)

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Stability

Cons:
- Minor mid-corner understeer

Rob’s Score: 100

TanJaM92 – Shelby Series One Super Charged ‘03

Rob’s Sector Time:
Mat’s Sector Time: 29.479

Sector 3: 53.497 (Set by Slender)

Rob’s Impressions: This car is really nice to drive… it accelerates well and hugs the road excellently. I really like everything about this car except the inside wheelspin and oversteer during braking. I just dislike braking oversteer in general because it can get a touch out of hand and cause unwanted breaks of traction.

Pros:
- Excellent Grip
- Excellent Rotation
- Excellent Engine
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent Suspension

Cons:
-Average LSD
-Oversteer During Braking

Slender’s Impressions: Bringing a muscle car to the Touge is brave as the handling isn’t the best thing on these cars, But this car has been tuned well and rotation is good... It still has a bit of that muscle car understeer mid-turn and I found the brakes to be a bit weak. Apart from these issues I enjoyed driving this car.

Pros:
- Great Acceleration
- Great LSD
- Good Rotation

Cons:
- Weak Brakes
- Muscle Car understeer Mid-turn

Mat’s Impressions: I found the car to be quite difficult to steer into a corner, at first. The front end would tend to push, then it would understeer all the way. The steering feels heavy, but the response is good, however. The LSD could use some improvement, since it allows for some wheelspin. The braking distance is quite huge, if I say so myself. I've had a lot of close calls with the railings and such. The acceleration is great, along with some good stability. After a few minutes, I was enjoying it, and I realized it has a lot of potential for a muscle car.

Pros:
- Quick Acceleration
- Good Stability
- Good Response
- Quick Acceleration

Cons:
- Somewhat heavy steering
- Front end tends to push through corners
- Wheelspin on entry and exit
- Long braking distance

Now that the evaluations are complete, let's head on to the Semi-Final Battles! The top 5 cars that made it into the semi-finals are the highest average pointers. They are:

Slender_Man's Nissan GT-R M・spec Nür (R34) ‘02 with 99.3 Points

robrabbitman's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. ‘07 with 99.3 Points

Onboy123's Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C ‘04 with 99.3 Points

SAPPH's Honda NSX Type R ‘02 with 99 Points

Hei's Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab ‘04 with 98.6 Points

Here's how the battle will go:

Semi-Final Battle 1: Hei's Ram vs SAPPH's NSX

Semi-Final Battle 2: Semi-Final 1 Winner vs Rob's Evo

Semi-Final Battle 3: Semi-Final 2 Winner vs Slender's R34

Semi-Final Battle 4: Semi-Final 3 Winner vs Onboy's Impreza

Final Battle: Semi-Final 4 Winner vs GT-R R35 (TMax Touge Monster)

DISCLAIMER: Large amounts of lag is present in some of these videos

Semi-Final Battle 1
Hei's Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab ‘04
VS
SAPPH's Honda NSX Type R ‘02

robrabbitman will be driving Hei's car.
Slender_Man will be driving SAPPH's car.

ROUND 1

Lead Car: Hei's Ram
Chase Car: SAPPH's NSX

WINNER: SAPPH's NSX

ROUND 2

Lead Car: SAPPH's NSX
Chase Car: Hei's Ram

WINNER: SAPPH's NSX

Semi-Final Battle 2
SAPPH's Honda NSX Type R ‘02
VS
robrabbitman's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. ‘07

robrabbitman will be driving his car.
Slender_Man will be driving SAPPH's car.

ROUND 1

Lead Car: Rob's Evo
Chase Car: SAPPH's NSX

WINNER: Rob's Evo

ROUND 2

Lead Car: SAPPH's NSX
Chase Car: Rob's Evo

Semi-Final Battle 3
VS
Slender_Man's Nissan GT-R M・spec Nür (R34) ‘02

robrabbitman will be driving his car.
Slender_Man will be driving his car.

ROUND 1

Lead Car: Rob's Evo
Chase Car: Slender's R34

ROUND 2

Lead Car: Slender's R34
Chase Car: Rob's Evo

This one was a tough one to decide, but I've handed it to Rob's Evo for sticking right behind the R34 during the entire run, except for the final corner. Therefore, the Evo wins!

Semi-Final Battle 4
VS
Onboy123's Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C ‘04

robrabbitman will be driving his car
Slender_Man will be driving Onboy's car

ROUND 1

Lead car: Rob's Evo
Chase car: Onboy's Impreza

WINNER: Onboy's Impreza

ROUND 2

Lead car: Onboy's Impreza
Chase car: Rob's Evo

I'm knew that was coming. Haha!

With recent debates regarding the R35, there were people who were against it. I myself would be too. However, with this being the final TMax battle, the R35 was given a chance to battle it out again for the final time! Just like in season 1, Onboy's Impreza and Slender's R35 were the finalists. What's going to happen this time?

Final Battle
Onboy123's Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C ‘04
VS
Slender_Man's Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

robrabbitman will be driving Onboy's car
Slender_Man will be driving his car

ROUND 1

Lead Car: Onboy's Impreza
Chase Car: Slender's GT-R

ROUND 2

Lead Car: Slender's GT-R
Chase Car: Onboy's Impreza

WINNER: Slender's GT-R

ROUND 3

Lead Car: Onboy's Impreza
Chase Car: Slender's GT-R

Just like the 2nd round of Rob's Evo vs Slender's R34, the R35 kept right behind for the entire course, except for the final corner.

WINNER: Slender's GT-R

Quite a close battle wasn't it? That Impreza is crazy fast! Well, that ends our final episode of TMax. Until next time!

Producer:
Mat123

Drivers:
robrabbitman
Slender_Man
Mat123

Recordings:
Mat123

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED SUPPORT THIS SHOOTOUT

BONUS CLIPS

T300 86 Battle

ROUND 1

Lineup:

Roj's FR-S (Slender)
krenkme's 86 (Rob)
Rotary Junkie's 86 (Mat)

ROUND 2

Lineup:

Rotary Junkie's 86 (Mat)
krenkme's 86 (Rob)
Roj's FR-S (Slender)

Me and Onboy's Hybrid Battle

DISCLAIMER: Horrible driving by me and Horrible lag!

Specs on my car:
Nissan Silvia S15
Botched All-Wheel Drive conversion (Non-working front diff and permanent Torque split value.)
NSX Type-R Chassis

Onboy's Impreza:
Unknown aside from R33 RB26 Engine.

Both running 700 Horsepower.

Before you guys pick on me for my pathetic driving, do take note this was recorded months ago back in March and this was all for fun. 👍

Rob's spin-out in a Ram

Last edited:
Reading the reviews i have to admit something about the Viper. It was never driven on Akina until the testers got their hands on it lol. Not bad for never being driven on the tested course.

Reading the reviews i have to admit something about the Viper. It was never driven on Akina until the testers got their hands on it lol. Not bad for never being driven on the tested course.

Yeah, you have to tune for the specific track to get the most out of a car in these competitions. I doubt my truck would be too good outside the Nurburgring (where I had my damper tuning) adn touge tracks, as Toscana has different grip values for the tires.

Hei
Yeah, you have to tune for the specific track to get the most out of a car in these competitions. I doubt my truck would be too good outside the Nurburgring (where I had my damper tuning) adn touge tracks, as Toscana has different grip values for the tires.

I won't argue that. My Viper could have been much better if I had tuned for Akina. I do know on most occasions though nurb tunes take good to smoother tracks, with a little tranny work.

:lol: My spin out was so dramatic. I just slowed down and went super sadface. Excellent presentation. Now, for the next season..

I'm satisfied for the results. I'm fairly shock to see the NSX can keep up with the top AWD cars.. hehehe.. Thanks to all the testers for their top notch driving.. Congratulations..

TakumiFuji01
I might bring out my Fujita Engineering/FEED Sideport and Turbine Tune FD3S for T500(471hp) as my MCR R34 is over 500 and there isn't a T600 Class.

I've only got a minor tweeked setup on my T500 car but as of tonight I will be focusing alot of time into it just like my T400 car.

When is T200 starting? I wont have internet til next monday or tuesday and I cant put my entry on share or put my setting up til after then.

What is the weight reduction limit for Season 3? Stage 2 again, or up to Stage 3?

Stage 2 again.

I'm not really enthusiastic enough to start off season 3 yet. Depression's got me and I have some stuff to take care of.

Stage 2 again.

I'm not really enthusiastic enough to start off season 3 yet. Depression's got me and I have some stuff to take care of.

Honestly, I feel the same way for right now. I think we should have a bit of a break.

Back