The Hill - This is the end, beautiful friends, the end

Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 - Pickup Truck Seasonal

There's no need to install the exhaust, I did so just to make it sound a little nicer. Not tested online, if you do take it online, please let me know how it drives.

For gears, do the following:
Reset to default.
Set Max Speed full left (112mph)
Set Final Gear full left (2.000)
Set ratios as below
Adjust Final Gear to suit required speed

tacoma01.png

tacoma02.png

It can't reach 550pp ? :scared:

Hi Diogo, it can, but I've not bothered as it's so full of squirrels. If I'd gone naturally aspirated, then maybe it would have been a bit smoother. Still, you can chuck it around quite a bit, before it spits you into a hedge. Have only tested it at Cape Ring, not enough time to test elsewhere or online, I'll get to that soon enough, maybe drop the turbo too...

{Cy}

Hi Diogo, it can, but I've not bothered as it's so full of squirrels. If I'd gone naturally aspirated, then maybe it would have been a bit smoother. Still, you can chuck it around quite a bit, before it spits you into a hedge. Have only tested it at Cape Ring, not enough time to test elsewhere or online, I'll get to that soon enough, maybe drop the turbo too...

{Cy}

Do like I did , fully tuned the car and tune it for cape ring [/captanobvious].

Of course for my GTR I didn't fully tuned it..

And maybe you will make it even smother, i'v just learned the spring rate thign , I though the lowest the hardest when it was the opposite :lol:.

Good Luck! 👍

Do like I did , fully tuned the car and tune it for cape ring [/captanobvious].

Of course for my GTR I didn't fully tuned it..

And maybe you will make it even smother, i'v just learned the spring rate thign , I though the lowest the hardest when it was the opposite :lol:.

Good Luck! 👍

It's built for Cape Ring, just not that happy with it and I loath the full track 👎

Thank you though, it's on share if you wanna take it for a spin...

{Cy}

It's built for Cape Ring, just not that happy with it and I loath the full track 👎

Thank you though, it's on share if you wanna take it for a spin...

{Cy}

I'm going to give it a try ..

ps - Your in front of me , get out so I can enjoy the view. :grumpy:

Built to race online, my car has yet to be broken in properly, so you may need to frig a few things. I've not tested this exact car on anything other than RS tyres, but the build started out on SH tyres with a '98 GT, so I hope it still works reasonably well on Sports tyres and for the other Esprits. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

You should find the car to be very safe, you can really throw it around. It'll take a touring car hit too. You should have no fear of lighting the tyres up, I know it's on racing rubber, just drive it, you'll see.

Built using old man thumbs and a DS3. I'd be interested to hear from wheel users as previous builds of mine haven't been that good for wheel use...

{Cy}

sienapiazzadelcampoq.jpg

lotus01.jpg
lotus02.jpg

Last edited:
Opera Performance S2000 '04 - Built for MCH's FITT Race Car Tuner Challenge

Be warned, this car will not drive like the competition, it has next to no downforce compared to the proper race cars, but don't think that means it lacks grip. It can be a little fragile on the entry to corners that drop away, T10 (Bruxelles), T13 & T15 (either side of Campus), it is much more stable into the flatter or uphill corners. Through Eau Rouge it is possible to carry 130mph+, but requires absolute commitment from the driver. The faster drivers may be able to negotiate this section and the tricky T18 jink by merely lifting. For drivers like me a dab on the brakes is required, but keep your foot firmly placed on the throttle.

There should be nothing else for drivers to fear from this car, it has amazing pace. If you nail Eau Rouge just right, you should see 156mph before T7 (Les Combes), nearly 10mph faster than any other car I've tested. The aforementioned drivers may see higher speeds than this, the gearbox will run on to at least 166mph. Not that I'm expecting to see anyone get close to that without draft.

Use the pedals to modulate your line through the corners, you won't have the assurance of the downforce that the other cars have. Tiny, tiny modulations of the throttle will see you safely through most things. It's better to lift by the smallest fraction than to run wide and risk the car being upset over bumpier curbs.

Final note, I had difficulty testing this car at Spa, as I'm too tight to buy the DLC. I had to use the Dreams Cars Seasonal event, which presented its own problems. I have run the car at a few other tracks, in a private lobby and it seems to be ok. In all honesty, I don't know how well it is going to run in practise mode :scared:

Mazda RX-7 and GTR fan[/url], on Flickr
operas200001.png

operas200003.png

Last edited:
Pontiac Solstice Concept "No Exit" Edition

With a short wheelbase, only four cylinders and smooth, cultured lines, you could be forgiven for thinking this car had been produced by one of the top European manufacturers. It's all American though, with psychotic tendencies. The engine may be small, but with a remapped ECU, complete exhaust refit and a supercharger, there's no lack of pace and power. Built as a 450PP entry for the FITT Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout v2.0, this car must be paid respect. It has broad margins of error, you can heat the tyres and continue to push the car. Lift or slightly apply the throttle to trim your line. The brakes are front biased, so the car favours straight line, early braking. There should be enough notice that you're about to run out of grip, but I can't promise that it won't sneak up on you with a nail gun, you have been warned...

solstice03.jpg

solstice01.jpg

solstice02.jpg

IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99
Built for FITT Wagon & SUV Tuner Challenge

It's 4WD, with 460 BHP, weighing 1.2 tonnes, running on Sports Medium tryes, expect to leave some rubber on the tarmac. You can navigate the track without overheating the tyres, but in order to be fast, you sometimes need to encourage and utilise it. I hope I've found a good balance between grip and slip. I've run 1:20.6 online and 1:20.7 offline, I'm by no means the fastest driver, so hopefully someone can break into the 1:19s.

subaru99.jpg

subaru9901.png

subaru9902.png

Last edited:
That car looks familiar for me :dopey:
I love the way she drove Cy on the ring good tune you put it on it my friend 👍
Have a good day

ND :dopey:

It's most certainly a fantastic car to drive, not so fantastic to race against though :mischievous:

Looking for one of the standard models that I can run at 400PP, I don't like the '00 Elise. I may have to ask yo to have a look through your garage and see if you've got the one I'm looking for 👍

{Cy}

It's most certainly a fantastic car to drive, not so fantastic to race against though :mischievous:

Looking for one of the standard models that I can run at 400PP, I don't like the '00 Elise. I may have to ask yo to have a look through your garage and see if you've got the one I'm looking for 👍

{Cy}

Tell me which one you want and I will send it . I almost have all .

Ford Focus ST170 '03 400PP Comfort Soft "Online (4th) Ring Edition"

Hi Mister! I'm glad to see the new settings for the Ford and I'm keen to try it, tho I just don't like very much the lower rear height car than front. But, maybe, it's just me. :) 👍

See you on the track!

Hi Mister! I'm glad to see the new settings for the Ford and I'm keen to try it, tho I just don't like very much the lower rear height car than front. But, maybe, it's just me. :) 👍

See you on the track!

Hi Dan. The ST170 has evolved once again!! If you find the rear swings a little too easily, then level the ride height. It's a bit weightier and has 55bhp less than the 450PP car. Other than the parts used, the cars has had it's springs softened, dampers mildly revised, a bit more front toe and an increase to the acceleration settings for the diff. Also it has an all new gearbox, as supplied by NEWDRIVER 👍

You should find it very stable going into the corners and it pulls like an express train on exit. Very un-FF like to drive. I'll be keen to see how you get on with it, ND seems to enjoy driving it using a wheel 👍

My wife is working tonight, so I'll likely be on later. I need to put a few more miles on my Citroen C4, before I fire it over to my Clueless Brother for a custom gearbox :mischievous:

{Cy}

Guys I will open a room later hope to see you there both of you :D
Ford is a monster for hatchback cars i love it and because of this car i have new version from it Ford RS , I'm working on it hope to finish today .
Also like 5 more cars all working in a line :D

ND:dopey:

Guys I will open a room later hope to see you there both of you :D
Ford is a monster for hatchback cars i love it and because of this car i have new version from it Ford RS , I'm working on it hope to finish today .
Also like 5 more cars all working in a line :D

ND:dopey:

The last sunday morning races were very good, i had a lot of fun with you alls.
I'm going to travel with my G27 and PS3 again today, flying to Barcelona and south of France. I think i'll be able to play online again at the end of the week.
Need to finish my Supra 400pp ....
See you soon on track.

Back