• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
20 hours so far...
Just 4 more videos out of 10 left.

Good God, why are the uploads so slow? -_-

Last edited:
Hei
The problem is you don't :/

I Agree, It's kind of insulting for me because despite my quality, or rather a seeming lack there of, I actually TUNE my car using original settings(atleast settings that to my knowledge are original) just for some guy to come in an enter a half hearted replica and get offended when it gets bad reviews. With all due respect Tak maybe instead of piecing a car together using various numbers from other tunes try setting a car up from scratch with out using settings from someone else's tune. I'm trying to be polite and as respectful as possible so please don't take this as an attack on you. Replica tunes bear no relevance here and hack job tunes very rarely work.

I'm actually going to have to agree with the statements psoted above.

While replicas may be your "thing" to do, it just doesn't mix with the physics and tuning engine PD have programmed GT5 with. Some replicas may get lucky, and some won't.

Anyways, 3 more vids to go...

Last edited:
I'm actually going to have to agree with the statements psoted above.

While replicas may be your "thing" to do, it just doesn't mix with the physics and tuning engine PD have programmed GT5 with. Some replicas may get lucky, and some won't.

My Phantom R replica (which I won't enter because its a replica) has a completely different setup than it does in real life because of the way game is programmed. Its near impossible to use the exact tune without issues i.e. chronic understeer.

Mat, Onboy- I finally got to tuning a GT-R lol. I left it on share. I like it for my first R34. I think it will end up being my T500. It's weird though. It handles like a FF entering turns turns but accelerates like any other 500hp AWD. Idk, If you aren't to busy and would like to try her out just give her a go.

Can't help out, sorry, I seemed to have trashed my PS3 after a very intense night of racing, now it won't even start. :embarrassed:l: Repairs might take a few days as well, so I'll drive it then. 👍

Yes it does suck. :lol: all my trash talking about getting revenge on Mat for T300 S1 in a race at LotS is now for naught. :lol: At least, until I get it back.

With that in mind, I'll probably miss the T300 S3 deadline as well, so I might have to pull out.

Weird. :lol:

EDIT: The last video should be up in about an hour. (Atleast that's what it says.)

Last edited:
Yep, won't be long now. The type-written stuff is ready and just needs the video links, then we're good to go. 👍

God Dammit!!

The last video had an error uploading!! :mad:

I f:censored:ing hate my internet connection!! :mad:

I waited more than 24 hours just to upload 10 videos not even exceeding 2 minutes, and it takes me this long?!!?

Looks like we'll be facing a 3-4 hour delay.

Last edited:
GTP's Hot Version - Touge Showdown Touge 200

We're back! Not so much of an exciting entrance, but we’re back anyway. Today, we will be featuring cars within the 200 horsepower limit. From typical front-wheel drive hatchbacks, to mid-engine sports cars, the battle continues in the search for the “Touge Monster”.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now, we’ve decided to implement a separate drivetrain classification, in order to help things run smoother. We’ll start off with the Front-Wheel Drive Class!

Rotary Junkie - Acura RSX Type-S '04

Sector 2 Times:

34.115 (Hei)
34.048 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

59.008 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: Flawless is all I have to say about this RSX... Possibly the best FWD tune I’ve ever tested in GT5. Rotation, Speed, Acceleration & Grip are spot on and the brakes are great...

Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Speed
- Good Acceleration
- Great Transmission
- Good Grip
- Great Brakes

Cons:
- None

Hei’s Impressions: God this car drives great. Best car I've driven tonight. It takes the turns so well! It may be slow on the straight but it makes it up where it counts. It has the same problem as my FRS though. Being new, and pretty much 200 hp stock, it is of lower pp and higher weight, so it's a tad slower than the main competition on the straights and the uphills.

Pros:
- Amazing Suspension
- Hell's almost everything

Cons:
- A bit slow on straights and uphills

Mat’s Impressions: This car is incredible! You don't realize this is a front-wheel drive car, since the handling is just amazing! It rotates just right and it feels just like a touring car! The power delivery is incredible! You'd forget that this car only has 200 horsepower, since it feels like 300! The transmission and brakes seem to be doing their job greatly too. Braking is not a problem, and the transmission has been assembled in a nice order. This is just amazing!

Pros:
- Touring Car Feel
- Excellent Power Delivery
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Transmission
- Excellent Stability
- Excellent Response
- Balanced

Cons:
- None

Scores:
Slender: 100
Hei: 99
Mat: 100

Average: 99.6

TakumiFuji01 - Suzuki Swift '05

Sector 2 Times:

36.105 (Hei)
36.579 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

1:01.244 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: I know that this is one of Tak’s Replica tunes and overall driving feel is great. LSD has been tuned well as has the suspension as this thing handles like it’s on Slick tyres..
But I felt the car is way underpowered and it struggled on the uphill sections of the track. I would like to see what could of come from this car if it was at 200BHP

Pros:
- Great LSD
- Great Rotation
- Handles like it’s on Slicks!!

Cons:
- Underpowered
- Sluggish Acceleration on Uphill sectons

Hei’s Impressions: I finally see where all the understeer that RJ got rid of went. You may say there is no understeer, but that's because you are going so slow it's unseen to the untrained eye. I'm going 56 in a turn I'm doing 63 in other cars, yet the car wanders heavily from the apex allll the way to the outside on a lot of turns.
It's also soooooo slow. Am I driving a Stock car? No, worse. The stock Swift dances around the track and pushes the rear out a tad under hard braking. It's slower than the Kei car Cappuccino. I drove it like mad to get the times I got on my DS3.

Pros:
- ummmm...... it moves

Cons:
- Ridiculously slow around the entire track.
- Understeer

Mat’s Impressions: The car has a very underpowered feel to it... And to be honest, quite boring often times. I wouldn't recommend this car for this particular course, really. I know this car can manage 200 horsepower. It just makes me wonder why it was chosen to be at 123 horsepower... Now, onto the handling. Yes, the rotation is great, and the car has no problems taking corners, whatsoever, and it feels nice... But that's because it's ridiculously underpowered! If this car were tuned to 190 horsepower or more, I'd be much more satisfied.

Pros:
- Great Rotation
- Great Response
- Good Brakes

Cons:
- Ridiculously Underpowered

Scores:
Slender: 95
Hei: 80
Mat: 90

Average: 88.3

SVX - Honda Civic SIR-II (EG) '91

Sector 2 Times:

34.885 (Hei)
34.681 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

1:00.364 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: After driving Snakes EG last season I felt I had to compare this EG to that, And after running 3 laps I think they are very alike... I sense this EG has been tuned around its transmission as there is no wheel spin what so ever and it rotates how you what it to. I did notice some minor understeer in some of the turns... Possible T200 S2 EG VS This EG Side Battle???

Pros:
- Great LSD
- Good Rotation
- Good Transmission

Cons:
- Minor understeer

Hei’s Impressions: This car is fun and easy to drive. It is rather slow and has retained a bit of understeer off throttle. On-throttle though, it is a grippy little beast.

Pros:
- Amazing Suspension
- Great turn in on throttle
- Fine tuned Transmission

Cons:
- Pretty Slow
- Mild Understeer off throttle

Mat’s Impressions: This is quite impressive, really. I've driven a few EGs back then, and this is undoubtedly one of the best I've driven so far. The chassis really holds the car down now, and the suspension seems to do its job really well. The LSD is good, and the wheel slip is much less than you'd usually expect from an EG. The handling tends to suffer a bit of understeer in some corners, but the rotation is just right. Overall, a great handling car.

Pros:
- Balanced
- Excellent Stability
- Good Acceleration
- Great Handling
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Suffers from a bit of Understeer

Scores:
Slender: 99
Hei: 98
Mat: 98

Average: 98.3

With things looking good for Rotary Junkie’s RSX, we now move on to the Rear-Wheel Drive Class!

Hei - Scion FR-S '12

Sector 2 Times:

33.778 (Hei)
33.965 (Korza)
34.018 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

58.240 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: This FR-S feels great, tune wise. It handles really well and sticks to every turn like it should. However the transmission may be good, but it lacks any excitement in making the car feel fast, unlike the other cars in T200 (Not that I’m being harsh), but his might just be down to it being a new car with little power performance modifications...

Pros:
- Good Grip
- Good Rotation
- Good Suspension Tune

Cons:
- Lacks Excitement in acceleration

Hei’s Impressions: Not much to say, just wanted my times here. My score doesn't count. I did this in 3 laps. From the 1st lap I was running low 3:07's. The car is that easy to drive and it allows you to do some ballsy moves. It's slow as hell on the straights, as slow as the Celica, but I destroy the turns.

Mat’s Impressions: Overall, the car is very enjoyable and easy to drive. You remain in complete control and the car obeys every single movement you make. It's not the best in the straights, but it surely makes up for it in the corners. The car is nicely balanced and very stable at the same time.

Pros:
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Stability
- Nicely Balanced
- Remains in-control

Cons:
- Not the fastest in the straights

Korza’s Impressions: I loved this car. It’s the first 86/FR-S/BRZ that I've enjoyed to drive. It just grips and grips and will never become unsettled. I would say this is the perfect car for a beginner to learn the basics of touge driving in.

Scores:
Hei: NA
Mat: 99
Korza: 100

Average: 99.3

SolidSnake7735 - Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ‘89

Sector 2 Times:

34.070 (Hei)
34.849 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

58.414 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: The little Miata is simply amazing... It just keeps on griping like no other car this season in T200. Transmission, Rotation, Suspension & LSD are all good. Couldn’t find a thing I didn’t like about this car...

Pros:
- Nice Transmission
- Good LSD
- Good Rotation
- Good Suspension

Cons:
- None

Hei’s Impressions: This car is pretty enjoyable to drive. It inspires confidence. It does have very mild understeer. The 5 speed does slow it down a bit, and it does suffer a bit in 4th, and suffers heavily in 5th. Other than that, no other problems.

Pros:
- Great Suspension
- Great Brakes

Cons:
- Mild Understeer
- Clunky Transmission

Mat’s Impressions: The car has a nice feel and has a nice balance. No signs of oversteer, and very little understeer. It's nimble and light. It's another great car for beginners. There are some small problems though, such as the car feels quite stiff. I feel satisfied with the rest of the settings. The stiffness is the only thing that bothers me.

Pros:
- Balanced
- Excellent Response
- Great Handling
- Great Brakes
- Great Transmission
- Good Acceleration

Cons:
- Stiffness

Scores:
Slender: 100

Average: 98.6

787bcgr - Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

Sector 2 Times:

35.832 (Hei)
35.506 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

59.977 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: I enjoyed driving this little Kei car, the grip, rotation and everything else was good. I felt it was a little underpowered for the uphill sections but it made up for this in the turns... Great little car

Pros:
- Good Suspension
- Good Acceleration
- Good Rotation
- Good LSD

Cons:
- Unpowered for uphill sections

Hei’s Impressions: I love this car, after a while of getting used to it and its no abs behavior, I can destroy the apexes of Akina. The only thing wrong is slight oversteer.

Pros:
- Almost everything

Cons:
- Slow and Underpowered (but it's a Kei car)
- Slight Oversteer Mid-turn

Mat’s Impressions: Just like the Suzuki Swift from earlier, the numbers on this car aren't too high when it comes to horsepower either. However, despite the low amount of power, don't forget this car is a lightweight K-Car!

Now, I was never really a fan of K-Cars, but after driving this, I've developed some likings to it. The car is really fast for its class! What really makes this car fun is that it's very simple to drive with the ABS removed. It doesn't take much braking force to slow it down. Simply tap the brakes and turn it! This car is really nimble when taking corners and when you're bored, simply turn in harder, and give it a drift! The car feels nicely balanced, however, the rear gets thrown out once in a while, but in a good way, actually.

Pros:
- Very nimble and light
- Easy to drive with ABS off
- Great handling
- Excellent balance
- Great for much tighter tracks (Autumn Ring, Kart Space)
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Uphill

Scores:
Mat: 99

Average: 98.6

Hei takes the crown for the Rear-Wheel Drive Class! Now, we move to the All-Wheel Drive cars... or car.

krenkme - Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86

Sector 2 Times:

34.708 (Hei)
35.228 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

1:00.964 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: It may be the only 4wd in T200 but drivability is spot on with this car. It may not be the fastest car out there but it feels great. The only this I really picked up on was minor understeer, but that could be down to the normal 4wd thing with understeer...

Pros:
- Good Acceleration
- Great Grip
- Good Speed
- Good Rotation

Cons:
- Minor Understeer

Hei’s Impressions: This car is quite fun. A tad slow, but great for the only 4wd entry. It has very mild understeer occasionally, but otherwise great car.

Pros:
- Great Suspension
- Great Transmission
- Very Stable throughout turn

Cons:
- Mild Understeer
- A bit slow on straights and uphill

Mat’s Impressions: The only All-Wheel Drive car in its class. This car succeeds in providing excellent grip, and great amount of control and stability. Overall, the handling is excellent thanks to the AWD system. Now, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the car somewhat lacks thrill. It just feels... neutral, to be honest. It lacks “edge”. That doesn't change the fact that the handling is superb though.

Pros:
- Excellent Handling
- Good Balance
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Stability
- Excellent Brakes

Cons:
- Feels... average?

Scores:
Hei: 97
Mat: 96

Average: 97.3

We all know who wins the All-Wheel Drive Class. Anyways, on to the final class! Mid/Rear-Engine cars!

Onboy123 - Toyota MR2 Spyder '02

Sector 2 Times:

34.226 (Hei)
33.807 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

59.134 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: Onboy’s Little MR2 is very fast in a straight line with its super close ratio transmission, But I felt that its 6th gear was a bit to short as I was finding myself redlining on the main straight. Rotation is good but I felt the car was loose on corner entry and stiff from mid-exit.

Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Great Acceleration
- Great Transmission

Cons:
- Understeer from Mid-Turn
- Loose on Corner Entry
- 6th gear too Short

Hei’s Impressions: It's fast alright. Lots of torque, and an MR drivetrain. Though it has serious oversteer issues. IT doesn't like uphill turning at all because if you get on the gas a bit too much, you're sideways. The transmission is too short. I red lined at 139/140 every time. I know that's fast, but it could be slightly faster. I do like the brakes though, even though the car hates quick braking in the esses. After 6 laps, managed to learn it, and with quite a bit of throttle control, managed a fast lap. The lap after was slightly faster, and that's the one you see here. It's a fast car, but not for beginners.

Pros:
- Fast Acceleration
- Good Turn-in

Cons:
- Transmission too Short
- Oversteer issues on exit

Mat’s Impressions: Seeing that this car lacks a wing, unlike the rest of the MR cars in this round, I felt pretty cautious about experiencing oversteer. As I got on track, not once has the car swung its rear out wide! I was actually pretty surprised back there. And to be honest, I actually feel a lot more confident in this car, then I was in Rob's car. It's jam-packed with everything exciting you could ever want! Well... that, and the fact that it feels loose during entry, and has a short transmission.

Pros:
- Excellent Stability
- Balanced
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Handling
- Agile
- Excellent Acceleration
- Excellent Response

Cons:
- Feels Loose
- Transmission too Short

Scores:
Slender: 96
Hei: 97

Average: 97

Mat123 - Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) '02

Sector 2 Times:

33.690 (Hei)
33.867 (Korza)
34.009 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

59.200 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: An excellent tune on this MR2, It felt natural to drive and it just grips the road. I did notice some minor understeering but not to much...

Pros:
- Great Rotation
- Good Acceleration
- Great Grip
- Good Transmission

Cons:
- Minor Understeer

Hei’s Impressions: God, this is a bit bias, but driving this after Rob's felt good. It's pretty easy to drive. It's a tad loose on the rear, so extracting those extra tenths gets excruciating. Other than that, it's magnificent. No other qualms or worries.

Pros:
- Transmission is dead on
- Easy to Drive
- Manages its massive torque (more than Rob's) very well.

Cons:
- It's a tad soft on the rear end, causing oversteer on exit

Mat’s Impressions: It’s my car. It’s perfect. :lol:

Nah, just kidding. It’s a pile of understeer when taken online.

Pros:
- Balanced
- Excellent Stability
- Great Handling
- Great Acceleration
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Response
- Easy to drive

Cons:
It’s a pile of understeer.

Korza’s Impressions: This is a good little car. It is mostly neutral to drive (I did notice slight understeer on occasion) and has a perfect gearbox for the course.

Pros:
- Excellent Handling
- Excellent Response
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Stability

Cons:
- Slight Understeer

Scores:
Hei: 99
Mat: NA
Korza: 99

Average: 99

fbccars924 - Toyota MR-S S Edition '99

Sector 2 Times:

33.771 (Hei)
33.913 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

58.693 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: This MR-S felt nice to drive, Rotation, Speed & acceleration where all good and it didn’t felt too stiff in the turns, However it did have some oversteer on the exit of some of the tighter turns...

Pros:
- Good Acceleration
- Good Rotation
- Good Straight line Speed

Cons:
- Minor oversteer on turn exit

Hei’s Impressions: This car killed me. It oversteers more than Onboy's, with a ginormous spoiler! This car needs the dampers re-tuned desperately, as the car oversteers like mad on exit. On the plus, I did manage a fairly last lap with lots of throttle control and early braking. I would have gotten into the high 3:06 range, but the oversteer kept stopping me every time I outran my ghost. It does have slight understeer off throttle though, like a 4wd car.

Pros:
- Above Average entry
- Can be Fast (with serious care)

Cons:
- Oversteers like mad
- Slight Understeer off throttle

Mat’s Impressions: While this car may have nice handling capabilities when well-tuned, I noticed that I'm often faced by mild corner entry to mid-corner push, and some rather unpredictable oversteer from mid-corner to exit. I'm not really bothered by the rest of the parts, since it's already nicely put together. I just think the suspension and LSD could use some improvement. I'm often getting some outside wheelspin. The handling characteristics of this car somewhat annoy me, since the car can't seem to make up its mind whether it chooses to understeer or oversteer, also snaps back when I try to correct the oversteer. It does feel nice once you get used to it, however.

Pros:
- Balanced
- Good Stability
- Great Acceleration
- Great Brakes

Cons:
- Handling Characteristics (As explained above)

Scores:
Hei: 95
Mat: 97

Average: 97

robrabbitman - Toyota MR-S S Edition ‘99

Sector 2 Times:

34.389 (Hei)
33.650 (Mat)

Sector 2-3 Times:

58.923 (Slender)

Slender’s Impressions: Rob’s ’99 MR-S felt great from the off with good rotation, Transmission & acceleration, but it felt a little stiff mid-turn like my old MR-S tune was. When it came to the flying laps I noticed it would oversteer when pushed hard in the turns...

Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Transmission
- Great Acceleration

Cons:
- Little Stiff Mid-Turn
- Oversteer if pushed hard

Hei’s Impressions: God, I don't know if it's me or the car, but I hate it. I want to burn it to the ground. I want to point at the places it molested me in front of a judge and jury. It's fast. It's really, really fast. Though it has super strong understeer. REALLY STRONG UNDERSTEER. I can't drive a lap without hitting the wall, that or oversteering on exit. If you shift to soon, or brake too late, the car will understeer into oversteer. Tap on the gas a wee bit early and you can expect oversteer. That greatly slows you down. It's a great car, especially the gearbox. It's 10 miles faster per hour on the straight compared to my stock-ish FRS. My best lap was a 3:07.235. I know it can be faster. The 7/5 brakes are killing me though.

Pros:
- Fast
- Great Gearbox
- Suspension
- SO MUCH TORQUE (uphill)

Cons:
- The brakes are killing me
- SO MUCH TORQUE (on exit)

Mat’s Impressions: If I were to compare this to mine, I actually have a lot more to watch out for when driving this car. Compared to mine, this car feels very quick and built for the experienced racer, while mine was built for a slightly lower class of drivers. The handling is very smooth, but I tend to experience a bit of oversteer quite rarely though. Apart from a bit of oversteer, I'm pretty happy with the rest of the car.

Pros:
- Good Stability
- Balanced
- Excellent Brakes
- Excellent Acceleration
- Excellent Rotation
- Excellent Response

Cons:
- Oversteer on Exit

Scores:
Slender: 98
Hei: 96

Average: 97.3

It seems that my car has won its class. But will it hold up during battle? Let’s find out!

Semi-Final 1: FWF vs AWD
FF Driver: robrabbitman
AWD Driver: Slender_Man

Semi-Final 2: RWD vs Mid-Engine
RWD Driver: Slender_Man
Mid-Engine Driver: robrabbitman

Semi-Final 3: Semi-Final 1 vs Semi-Final 2

Final Battle: Semi-Final 3 vs Slender’s Touge Monster
Touge Monster Driver: Slender_Man

SEMI-FINAL ROUND 1

FWD vs AWD

ROUND 1

WINNER: FWD

ROUND 2

This video has been purposely cut due to an unexpected lag occurence.

FINALIST: FWD

SEMI-FINAL ROUND 2

RWD vs Mid-Engine

ROUND 1

WINNER: RWD

ROUND 2

WINNER: RWD

FINALIST: RWD

SEMI-FINAL ROUND 3

FWD vs RWD

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

FINALIST: FWD

There you have it! Rotary Junkie’s RSX has survived the Semi-Final knockouts! Will it stand a chance against the Touge Monster?

FINAL BATTLE

ROUND 1

WINNER: TOUGE MONSTER

ROUND 2

WINNER: DRAW

FINAL RESULT: TOUGE MONSTER

BONUS BATTLE

SolidSnake7735's EG vs SVX's EG

SolidSnake7735's EG (Red): Slender_Man
SVX's EG (Blue): robrabbitman

ROUND 1

WINNER: SolidSnake7735's EG

ROUND 2

WINNER: SolidSnake7735's EG

FINAL RESULT: SolidSnake7735's EG

Thanks for tuning in! We hope you’ve enjoyed this seasons Touge 200! Until next time!

Producer:
Mat123

Drivers:
Slender_Man
robrabbitman
Hei
Mat123

Recordings:
Mat123

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED SUPPORT THIS SHOOTOUT

It is time.

Project ///M
T300ProjectM_zpsc98b2e41.jpg

Car base: BMW Z4 3.0i '03
Colour: Toledoblau Metallic

Max Power: 300hp @ 6400rpm
Max Torque: 267 ft lbs @ 4000rpm
Weight: 1186kg
Power limiter: 98.6%

Performance Upgrades:
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet Body Colour
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 1
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Full Custom LSD
Full Custom Suspension

Transmission: 6 Speed Close Ratio

Suspension:
Ride Height: -16/-16
Springs: 7.4/8.2
Dampers (Extension): 6/5
Dampers (Compression): 5/6
Anti-Roll bars: 3/3
Camber:1.3/2.4
Toe: -0.17/-0.20

Brakes; 7/6

LSD;
Initial Torque: 13
Acceleration Sensitivity: 18
Braking Sensitivity: 11

Other Parts Added:
Motegi Racing TOUGE wheels
Front Aero Type A
Aero Extension Type A​

Built as my parting gift from GT5 tuning, this little German roadster may go against my GTP name, but it offers smooth straight 6 power and a balanced handling focus. Developed in secret during T200, this Z4 may not be the fastest in a straight line, but alot of work was put into a balanced handling car. This is my swansong and I hope it sends me out with a bang. Whether I stage a tuning comeback in GT6 remains to be seen.

Note to testers:
This car was developed on my G25 wheel so it's behavior on a DS3 might be different.​

Last edited:
Back